Heartland Trail Runner Travel Trailer
4 (5 Reviews)
Run wild in the great outdoors with the Trail Runner travel trailers by Heartland! The deep slides and open floorplans are perfect for entertaining, and you can stay prepared for the long trail ahead with all the amenities you will need at an affordable price point.
With secure step entry steps and an extra large handle, you can be sure to safely exit and enter the unit. The hybrid aluminum front profile creates an aerodynamic radius front cage structure for better wind and water resistance while also adding strength and reducing the tongue weight. There is mammoth storage space with industry leading 57 cu. ft. pass-through storage to keep all your outdoor gear. Experience a home away from home with the master suites that even have CPAP storage and wireless cell charging stations.
Start exploring new trails with the Heartland Trail Runner travel trailers!
Trail Runner Features:
Standard Features (2024)
- Secure step entry steps with extra-large handle
- Griddle in all outside kitchens – More versatile than two burner stove
- Hybrid Aluminum Front Profile – Aerodynamic radius front cage structure for better wind and water deflection, adding strength and reduces tongue weight
- Mammoth Storage – Industry leading 57 cu. Ft. Pass Thru Finished Storage
- Slide Topper Prep and Tire Pressure Monitoring System Prep Allowing for Easy Customer Upgrades
- Diamond plate stone guard, Radial tires with steel wheels, and molded fender skirts
- Bumper with drain hose carrier, end caps
- Radius-cornered baggage doors
- Upgraded axles with electric brakes
- Radius-cornered fiberglass entrance door with screen door
- Molded rain guttering with extra-long drip spouts
- Blue LED lit outside speakers and accent lighting under the coach
- Power awning with LED lights
- Backup camera prep
- LP quick connect
- Exterior shower
- Power stabilizer jacks
- Black tank flush
- Master Suite – Residential 60" x 80" queen bed , oversized wardrobes, built in CPAP storage, and wireless cell charging stations
- Upgraded pressed counters in all kitchens
- Modern Farmhouse interior details with woodgrain floor and matching facia.
- Large dark drawer pulls and glass cabinet inserts
- Woven flooring and flush floors in slide outs
- LED lighting throughout the coach
- Roller shades in main living area
Construction Standard Features
- Hybrid aluminum front profile- Aerodynamic radius front cage structure for better wind and water deflection, adding strength and reduces tongue weight
- 5/8” Main floor decking
- Roof rafters wood tapered 4-1/2” trusses
- Wall studs on 16” centers
- Electric rack and pinion slide-outs with manual override
- Fully walkable roof
- 8’ Exterior width
- 80” Interior ceiling height
- 2” x 3” Longitudinal floor joists
- Cambered structural steel I-beam frame
- Heated enclosed underbelly
- Hook-up for city water
- Systems monitor panel
- 12V Demand water pump
- 13.5K BTU dual ducted central A/C
- 12V Electrical system with deluxe 110V 45-Amp power converter
- Gas/electric DSI hot water heater
- 30-Amp power cord
- 110V GFCI protected exterior receptacle
- Auto-ignition furnace with wall thermostat
- In-floor ducted heat with 30K BTU furnace
- Water system winterization kit
- Water heater bypass
- Heated and enclosed fresh water tank
- 20# LP bottles with cover
Tires & Axles Standard Features
- Radial tires with steel wheels
- Upgraded axles with EZ lube hubs and electric brakes
- Spare tire carrier
Kitchen Standard Features
- Tall backsplash
- Stainless steel appliances
- 10 cu ft. 12volt refrigerators
- Microwave oven
- Stainless steel residential-style sink
- Flush mount 3-Burner cook top and range hood with light and exhaust fan
- Ball bearing drawer guides and finished drawer boxes
- Large oven
Bedroom Standard Features
- 60” X 80” Queen bed with bedspread
- Oversized wardrobes
- Built in CPAP storage
- Wireless cell charging stations
- TV hookups
- Wardrobe and Under-bed storage
- Overhead cabinets above bed
Bathroom Standard Features
- Designer shower curtain
- ABS tub/shower surround
- Bathroom power vent
- Toilet with foot flush
- Glass door for neo-angle showers
- Skylight in bathroom
- Towel ring
Standard Safety Equipment
- Propane alarm
- Break-away switch
- Dead-bolt lock on entrance door
- Dual hitch safety chains
- Smoke alarm
- Multiple egress windows
- Fire extinguisher
- Carbon monoxide alarm
- Spare tire carrier
- Bunk room dinette (30USBH only)
- LED HDTV
- Power tongue jack
- 15,000 BTU A/C in place of 13,500 A/C
- Dual sleeper hide-a-bed (select models)
- 50 Amp service with second A/C (select models)
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.