PO Box 2291
Midland, MI 48641-2291
New 2022 Trail Runner 27RKS Travel Trailer
Get answers to your questions about this RV
Shop Trail Runner 27RKS For Sale
- Price: $43,763
- You Save: $10,932
- Sale Price: $32,831
U Shaped Dinette, Rear Kitchen, 34 ft in length, weighs 6840 lbs, sleeps up to 6, 1 slides, Magnolia interior ...moreREAR KITCHEN FLOORPLAN with FRONT MASTER SUITE and equipped with TWO RECLINERS AND A TRI-FOLD SOFA!#70836 | Conway SC
- Price: $45,212
- You Save: $12,213
- Sale Price: $32,999
U Shaped Dinette, Rear Kitchen, 34 ft in length, weighs 6840 lbs, sleeps up to 6, 1 slides, MAGNOLIA interior ...moreFront Bedroom w/ Queen Bed ** Rear Kitchen ** U-Shaped Dinette ** Dual-Entry Bathroom ** Sofa ** Dual Lounge Chairs#70835 | Charleston SC
Trail Runner 27RKS Description
Heartland Trail Runner travel trailer 27RKS highlights:
- Single Slide
- Rear Kitchen
- Lounge Chairs
- Master Suite
- U-Shaped Dinette
Come see just how fun your next camping trip can be with this single slide Trail Runner travel trailer by Heartland RV. You will enjoy plenty of conveniences throughout, such as seating choices for your whole family or friends with the two lounge chairs, the sofa, and the U-shaped dinette. Meal prep is a breeze with this rear kitchen, and you will enjoy all of the extra counter space. At night you can get a good night's rest in the front master suite which features a separate sliding door that leads into the dual-entry bathroom.
Find your true paradise by searching your favorite trails with your own Heartland Trail Runner travel trailer! The exterior is protected by a diamond plate stone guard, and you are protected while you are outside by the power awning with LED light strip. The exterior shower is going to be useful when you are hanging out by the fire or coming back from the lake, and the auto-ignition furnace will keep you toasty and warm during the cool fall months. The heated, enclosed underbelly is also beneficial during the cooler temperatures, and the Trail Runner has been prepped for a back-up camera which will make it easier to travel those trails.
Trail Runner 27RKS Specifications
|Length||33 ft 11 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||11 ft 2 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 8 in|
|Hitch Weight||820 lbs|
|Gross Weight||9000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||6840 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2128 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Refrigerator Size||10 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||4400 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Awning Info||15' Power with LED Light Strip|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Trail Runner 27RKS Reviews
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.