PO Box 2291
Midland, MI 48641-2291
New 2022 Trail Runner 255RL Travel Trailer
Shop Trail Runner 255RL For Sale
- Price: $45,509
- You Save: $12,514
- Sale Price: $32,995
Exterior: Aluminum, Cold Weather Package, 27 ft in length, weighs 6100 lbs, sleeps up to 6, 1 slides, WHITE exterior, MAGNOLIA interior ...moreEnjoy The Features In This Couple's RV!#175663 | Giddings, TX
- Price: $42,509
- You Save: $9,426
- Sale Price: $33,083
Rear Living Area, U Shaped Dinette, 27 ft in length, weighs 6100 lbs, sleeps up to 6, 1 slides, Magnolia interior ...moreREAR LIVING FLOORPLAN with SECOND ENTRY DOOR into the PRIVATE BEDROOM!#70829 | Conway SC
- Price: $45,459
- You Save: $11,464
- Sale Price: $33,995
Rear Living Area, U Shaped Dinette, 27 ft in length, weighs 6100 lbs, sleeps up to 6, 1 slides, MAGNOLIA interior ...moreDual Entry ** Front Private Bedroom w/ Queen Bed ** Walk-Through Bath ** U-Shaped Dinette ** 57-cu.ft. Pass-Through#72535 | Charleston SC
- Price: $42,509
- You Save: $9,514
- Sale Price: $32,995
Exterior: Aluminum, Cold Weather Package, 27 ft in length, weighs 6100 lbs, sleeps up to 6, 1 slides, WHITE exterior, MAGNOLIA interior ...moreEnjoy The Features In This Couple's RV!#175659 | Cleburne, TX
- Price: $46,487
- You Save: $12,540
- Sale Price: $33,947
Rear Living Area, U Shaped Dinette, 27 ft in length, weighs 6100 lbs, sleeps up to 6, 1 slides, Magnolia interior ...more6100LBS DRY WEIGHT, Dual entry with a PRIVATE BEDROOM and a WALK-THROUGH BATH!#72537 | Conway SC
Trail Runner 255RL Description
Heartland Trail Runner travel trailer 255RL highlights:
- Walk-Through Bath
- Private Bedroom
- Dual Entry
- U-Shaped Dinette
- 57-Cubic Foot Pass-Through
This Trail Runner travel trailer is quite accommodating! Since it has a queen bed up front in the private bedroom, you will be able to spend your evenings relaxing and rejuvenating, and the bedroom also has its own exterior entry door so that you can come and go as you please without waking up any other campers in the main living area. The sofa in the rear living area is right across from the entertainment center for easy viewing, and the single slide out gives you more space to work freely in the kitchen.
Find your true paradise by searching your favorite trails with your own Heartland Trail Runner travel trailer! The exterior is protected by a diamond plate stone guard, and you are protected while you are outside by the power awning with LED light strip. The exterior shower is going to be useful when you are hanging out by the fire or coming back from the lake, and the auto-ignition furnace will keep you toasty and warm during the cool fall months. The heated, enclosed underbelly is also beneficial during the cooler temperatures, and the Trail Runner has been prepped for a back-up camera which will make it easier to travel those trails.
Trail Runner 255RL Specifications
|Length||26 ft 9 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||11 ft 2 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 8 in|
|Hitch Weight||760 lbs|
|Gross Weight||7760 lbs|
|Dry Weight||6100 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1628 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Refrigerator Size||10 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||3500 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Awning Info||20' Power with LED Light Strip|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Trail Runner 255RL Reviews
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.