Heartland Gravity Toy Hauler Fifth Wheel
The weekend warrior has met their match with the Gravity toy hauler fifth wheels by Heartland. The wide-body construction of these models and rear ramp door allow you to bring along your favorite toys, and the lockable 30 gallon fueling station ensures you're always ready to hit the trails!
You will be the life of the campground with the JBL Hi-Fi sound system with a subwoofer, exterior speakers, and a power awning with LED lights. There is a universal docking station, as well as power rear stabilizers and power front landing gear for hassle-free set up. Choose the optional electric 6-point leveling for even more convenience. The interior includes solid surface countertops, wireless charging ports to keep your phone and camera ready to go, and professionally installed frame integrated tie-downs to secure heavy loads.
Live life to the fullest in a Gravity toy hauler fifth wheel by Heartland!
Toy Hauler Fifth Wheel
- 30 Gallon Fuel Station - Lockable and tucked out of sight
- MORyde StepAbove Entry Step for stable, safe, and secure entry and exit
- Ramp Door Patio Kit - quick connect patio rail system providing structure for added living space
- Industry leading Dexter axles with G range tires
- 100 Watt Solar Panel with inverter prep
- JBL Hi-Fi Sound System with Subwoofer
- Frame Welded Garage Tie Downs-Tie Downs Professionally Welded to the Frame for Securing Heavy Toys
- Solid Surface Countertops
- King Bed in ALL Floorplans
- Wireless Charging Ports
- Azdel Laminated Sidewalls with Lightweight Non-Wood Substrate, Sound Barrier and Better Insulation Value
- Solid Stained Hardwood Doors & Drawers
- LED Interior Lighting
- Drawers with Full Extension Drawer Guides
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink with Residential Style Faucet
- 8 Cu. Stainless Steel Refrigerator
- 2x13.5K BTU A/C System
- 8 Gal DSI 110/12V Water Heater with Bypass
- Large Shower w/Skylight
- Toilet with foot Flush
- King Bed
- Cold Crack Resistant Floor
- Cable TV & Satellite Prep
- DVD/CD/Radio Entertainment Package
- Pleated Night Shades
- Quad Aluminum Entry Steps
- Power Bed with Convertible Sofa
- Reclining Sofa Seating with Fold Down Counsel Featuring Cup Holders & USB
- Wide Body Construction
- High Gloss
- Aluminum Framed & Laminated Sidewalls
- Tinted Safety Glass Windows
- Aluminum Rims
- Spare Tire
- Dexter 7000# Axles
- Power Front Landing Gear
- Power Rear Stabilizers
- Universal Docking Station with Black Tank Flush
- Heated & Enclosed Underbelly
- LED Stop/Turn/Taillights
- Twin 30# LP Tanks
- Exterior Speakers
- Back-up Camera Prep
- Power Awning with LED Light
- 100w Solar Panel with Inverter Prep
- Triple Entry Garage Steps
- Fuel Station with Generator Prep
- Rear Ramp Door
- 5.5 Onan Gas Generator
- Ramp Door Patio w/ Quick Connect Patio System
- 50” Living Room TV
- Electric 6 Point Leveling
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.