New 2024 Gravity 3950 Toy Hauler Fifth Wheel
Get answers to your questions about this RV
Shop Gravity 3950 For Sale
Gravity 3950 Description
Heartland Gravity toy hauler 3950 highlights:
- Front Private Bedroom
- Kitchen Island
- Bath and a Half
- Dual Entry Doors
This fifth wheel toy hauler is decked out in features! Starting with the steps leading up to the ramp door which can also be a patio for entertaining outdoors. The 15' garage has enough space for your toys, a loft for a comfortable sleeping space, one of the dual entry doors, a half bathroom for extra convenience, and an optional electric queen bed with split bench seating below it. The chef can prepare their best home cooked meals with the kitchen island which has two swing out bar stools, a four burner cooktop, and a 8 cu. ft. stainless steel refrigerator. After a fun day of riding the trails, rinse the mud out of your hair in the full bathroom with the large shower with skylight. Lay your head each night on the comfortable king bed in the front private bedroom and store your clothes in the front wardrobe!
The Gravity toy hauler fifth wheels by Heartland allow you to enjoy the great outdoors with your favorite ride-on toys. The wide-body construction, aluminum framed and laminated sidewalls, and heated and enclosed underbelly provide a durable RV made to last. You'll appreciate the 30 gallon fuel station with generator prep to keep the bikes gassed up, and the industry leading Dexter axles with G-rated tires provide smooth towing from home to campground. Head indoors to find solid stained hardwood doors and drawers, a stainless steel sink with a residential style faucet, a large shower with a skylight, plus cold and crack resistant flooring to withstand your adventurous lifestyle. You'll also enjoy pleated night shades for added privacy, a DVD/CD/radio entertainment package, and a JBL Hi-Fi sound system with a subwoofer to keep the good times rollin'!
Gravity 3950 Specifications
|44 ft 10 in
|8 ft 5 in
|13 ft 3 in
|Fresh Water Capacity
|Grey Water Capacity
|Black Water Capacity
|Number Of Bunks
|8 cu ft
|Number of Awnings
|LP Tank Capacity
|Water Heater Capacity
|Water Heater Type
|20' Power with LED Lights
|Number of LP Tanks
Gravity 3950 Reviews
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.