Winnebago Industries Towables Micro Minnie Travel Trailer
The Micro Minnie travel trailers by Winnebago Industries Towables allow you to enjoy a compact camper without having to sacrifice comfort and quality. Coming in at 7' wide with multiple floorplans to choose from, you can't go wrong with a Micro Minnie!
With each model you will enjoy spacious living quarters, full bath amenities, and plenty of exterior storage space. The all-in-one control panel will allow you to control your trailers functions in one easy location, and the wireless phone charger is sure to come in handy. The Micro Minnie travel trailers are constructed with a durable NXG engineered frame, exterior fiberglass sidewalls with Azdel, and a one-piece TPO roof membrane for added strength. And you might even plan to go off-grid for a while with the 190-watt solar panel!
Functional, compact, and easy to tow, the Micro Minnie travel trailers by Winnebago Industries Towables are an easy choice!
Micro Minnie Features:
Standard Features (2022)
- AV system w/AM/FM/CD/DVD/USB/Bluetooth
- LED TV
- USB charge ports
- WiFi prep
- Wireless cell phone charger
- EZ Glide Sofa Sleeper w/hutch (1808FBS, 2100BH, 2108DS, 2108FBS, 2108TB, 2306BHS only) (Req. 2225RL)
- 10.3 cubic ft. 12V refrigerator (N/A 1700BH)
- Microwave convection
- Recessed two burner cooktop w/ glass cover (1700BH only)
- Recessed three burner cooktop w/ backlit knobs & glass cover (N/A 1700BH)
- 8 cubic ft. gas/electric refrigerator (N/A 1700BH)
- NXG engineered frame
- Exterior fiberglass sidewalls w/ Azdel
- Aluminum wheel assemblies
- Power awning w/ LED lighting
- Power tongue jack
- 15" off-road tire/axle lift
- Torflex Dexter axle(s)
- LED exterior lighting
- One-piece TPO roof membrane
- Exterior ladder
- Gel-coat fiberglass front cap
- Rearview camera prep
- Power stabilizing jacks
- Exterior speakers
- TPMS prep
- Camp side spray port
- 2" Accessory hitch receiver
- 7-way plug holder
- Triple solid entry step (1708FB, 1808FBS only)
Heating & Cooling
- 13.5K BTU A/C
- Heated & enclosed holding tanks
- Radiant Foil insulation
- 12v holding tank pad heaters w/interior switch
- 15K BTU A/C
- TV antenna
- Roof mount solar charger prep
- (1) 190-watt solar panel w/ 30amp charge control monitor & side mount solar prep
- 6 gallon gas/electric DSI water heater
Comfort Tech Package
- Laminated, block foam sidewalls
- Extreme weather radiant foil wrapping
- Roof-mount A/C systems
- Insulated heating ducts
- Heated tanks
- Enclosed underbelly
- Roof-mount solar prep
- Larger, off-road tires
- Propane heating system
- Heavy duty axles & suspension
- Wi-Fi prep
- Battery disconnect
- Awning with LED Lighting
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Winnebago Industries towable products are the result of modern design and high technology with employees who believe that doing it right starts with fresh ideas, practical designs, a workplace that is enjoyable, and people who care!
The commitment to quality that the Winnebago name is known for is no exception when it comes to its towable product lines. Winnebago Industries Towables is committed to constantly moving forward with innovation and quality to bring you, the customer, the very best towable product around.