Winnebago Industries Towables Hike 100 Travel Trailer
The Hike 100 travel trailers by Winnebago Industries Towables are designed for outdoor adventurers that do not need much notice! These rugged trailers can be towed by smaller SUVs or camper vans and the narrow 7' body means better rear visibility even without extended side mirrors.
Each is built on a NXG engineered frame, and includes a walk-on roof, thick sidewalls and exterior fiberglass with Azdel, Goodyear Endurance tires, and a Torflex Dexter axle. The interior offers sleeping arrangements, a AC/DC compressor refrigerator, a portable induction cooktop with a pan, and a wet bath, which means everything you will need!
Choose a Winnebago Industries Towables Hike 100 travel trailer because you enjoy camping off-grid and using a solar panel, you enjoy cooking indoors and outdoors, and/or you want an easy to store and tow RV so you can travel whenever!
Hike 100 Features:
Standard Features (2022)
- Bluetooth speaker w/ mount and integrated USB charge ports
- Additional USB charge ports
- TV antenna w/ WiFi prep
- Wireless cell phone charger
- Interior TV prep
- patio side exterior TV prep
- 3.1 AC/DC compressor refrigerator
- Portable induction cooktop w/ pan
- Portable Truma cooler (H1316FB & H1316DB)
- Undermount single bowl sink w/ cover
- Wet bath w/ power vent & integrated wet/dry storage
- NXG engineered frame
- 1 1/2" thick sidewalls & exterior fiberglass w/ Azdel
- Walk-on roof
- Aluminum wheel assemblies
- Spare tire
- Power awning w/ LED lighting
- Secondary batwing awning for rear & off-camp side w/ outdoor shower privacy
- Power tongue jack
- 16" off-road tires/axle lift
- Goodyear Endurance Tires
- Torflex Dexter axle
- LED exterior lighting
- Enclosed tanks
- Exterior powder coated roof rack system
- Large powder coated storage wheel wells
- Powder coated LP cover
- Accessory receiver/hitch
- Stabilizer jacks
- Lower nerf bars integrated into frame
- Exterior patio side LP quick connect
- Thicker core slam latch baggage doors
- Roof ladder
- Protective metal front and side
- Outside shower (non-camp side)
- Exterior quick connect spray port (camp side)
- TPMS prep
Heating & Cooling System
- 13.5K low profile roof A/C
- 18KBTU LP furnace
- 12V holding tank pad heaters w/ interior switch
- Electrical System
- Roof mount solar prep
- (1) 190-watt solar panel w/ 30 amp controller & side mount solar prep
- 6 gallon gas/electric/DSI water heater
- (1) 20lb. LP tank
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Winnebago Industries towable products are the result of modern design and high technology with employees who believe that doing it right starts with fresh ideas, practical designs, a workplace that is enjoyable, and people who care!
The commitment to quality that the Winnebago name is known for is no exception when it comes to its towable product lines. Winnebago Industries Towables is committed to constantly moving forward with innovation and quality to bring you, the customer, the very best towable product around.