Viking Saga Travel Trailer
Value and comfort come standard in the Viking Saga (3K Series) travel trailers which are all under 3,000 lbs., so come take a look! The BAL NXG frame will create a sturdy foundation, and the aerodynamic front profile is both fuel efficient and eye-catching.
You'll find a BAL NXG frame at the base of every Viking Saga, plus Dexter easy lube axles, electric brakes, a seamless one piece TPO roof membrane, and extended height diamond plate to protect your unit from road debris when traveling. The full-length power awning with LED lights and adjustable legs protects you while you're outside, and there is a jumbo pass-through storage compartment for all of your outdoor gear. Each model has also been prepped for solar panels and a backup camera, and you'll be able to use the cable/satellite hookup to attach a TV.
The family on a budget will love the Viking Saga travel trailers. Choose your favorite layout today!
Standard Features (2024)
Camping Mad Essentials Package
- Light-Weight Towing Tested Sub-3000 lb. UVW with Max Cargo Carry Capacity
- Light-Weight Towing Approved w/7' Wide Frame w/Aerodynamic Engineered Front Profile
- Electric 3.0 Cu. Ft. Refer
- 20K BTU Furnace
- 13.5K BTU A/C (Roof Mounted)
- Spare Tire & Carrier
- Two-Burner Cooktop
- Microwave Prepped w/110 Outlet
- 6 Gallon Gas/Electric DSI Water Heater
- Two (2) Rear Stabilizer Jacks
- Power Awning w/LED Strip and Adjustable Legs
- Front Diamond Plate
- Foot Flush Toilet
- Back-up Camera Prep
- Solar Prep
- USB Charging Ports
- Seamless One Piece TPO Roof Membrane
- Jumbo Pass Through Storage on Select Models
- Cable TV Hook-Up
- Friction-Hinge Doors
- Sink Cover(s)
- Two-Door 12V Refrigerator (4.3 cu. ft.)
- Gas/Electric (2-Way) Refrigerator
- All-Terrain Package
2024 Construction Advantages
- 5/8” Tongue & Groove Plywood Floor Decking
- Nitrogen Filled Tires
- 5” Bowed Truss Roof Rafters
- 2” Wall Construction
- R7 Fiberglass Insulation
- Seamless Holding Tanks
- "Pivoting" Waste Valve
- Extra Thick Vinyl Flooring - NO CARPET
- Roof Vents
2024 Quality Package
- Extended Height Diamond Plate Rock Guard
- Self-Adjusting Electric Brakes
- Easy Lube Axles
- BAL NXG Frame
- HUCK Bolt Assembly
- Seamless One-Piece TPO Roof Membrane w/ Lifetime Warranty
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Viking Recreational Vehicles have been around since 1972 and are a superb line of folding camping trailers. These compact, lightweight, easy–to–tow RVs appeal to young families discovering the pleasures of camping. The Viking camping trailers are manufactured today in a Centerville, Michigan, manufacturing facility, and owned by Forest River. Viking products, represent the hottest products on the market with a clear and simple focus...great product, great price, great value. One of the most recognized brands throughout the RV industry, and a name you can trust!