TrailManor 2720 Series Travel Trailer
The TrailManor 2720 Series travel trailers are truly unique in their design, and can be easily towed by a minivan, crossover, or SUV so you can enjoy more of what you love doing.
Setting up your travel trailer will only take a couple minutes thanks to the TrailManor torsion bar lift system that is easy as opening the trunk of a car, and each model is constructed with durable materials to last through years of memories. A full bath comes standard, making camping easier than ever, plus you'll have your own three burner cooktop with an oven, a refrigerator, and plenty of storage space for all your valuables.
Easy to tow, easy to love! Choose a 2720 Series travel trailer by TrailManor today!
2720 Series Features:
Standard Mechanical Features
- Rubber torsion axles with independent suspension
- Bearing lubrication system
- 2” x 5” steel frame
- 3” laminated floor
- Metal underbelly
- 12-v electrical w/55-amp power converter and battery charger
- Electric brakes
- 12-volt demand water system
- Ground fault interrupter
- 40 gallon fresh water tank (20 gallon on 2720 and 2922 Slide Out models)
- City water hookup
- 30-gallon gray water tank
Standard Exterior Features
- Swing hitch
- Krystal Kote exterior
- 110 volt outside receptacle
- Twin 20 lb. gas bottles with automatic changeover
- LED tail and running lights
- Outside patio light
- Stabilizer jacks
- Radial tires
- 6-gallon DSI gas/electric water heater
- Alloy wheels (excludes spare)
- Spare tire package
- Outside shower
- Park cable hookup
Standard Interior Features
- Fire extinguisher
- 12-v power in living area
- Bath with shower, tub, sink and recirculating toilet
- 3 burner stove w/oven
- 3-way 3 cu. ft. refrigerator
- Roof vents
- TV/cable outlet
- LED interior lights
- Marble look countertops
- Fantastic Vent ceiling fan
- Suburban 20,000 BTU furnace
- Bedroom privacy curtain
- Monitor panel
- Smoke detector, CO & LP gas detector
- Preinstalled wiring for radio/ stereo
- Power front slide out (Slide out models only)
- Low profile roof air conditioner
- Electric tongue jack
- Swing hitch, reducing storage length by 2 feet
- Hanging kitchen cabinets
- Microwave in Place of Oven
- Plumb w/quick connect for outside grill
- Rear bike receiver
- AM/FM radio/CD player
- 95 watt solar panel w/digital control
- Stove cover
- Hanging LCD TV mount
- Front window w/curtains & stone guard
- Jack HD TV antenna with booster
- Cassette toilet in place of recirculating toilet
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
TrailManor was founded in 1983, but our story goes back much farther. Before the first TrailManor was shipped to a dealer, the design went through ten years of prototypes and testing. It was only after the innovative TrailManor design was thoroughly proven that it was made available to the public.
Our Founder, William J. Hulsey, has a Ph.D. in Metallurgical Engineering and many years of experience in developing high technology materials and products. He transferred this knowledge into the TrailManor design to produce a trailer that's light in weight, easy to tow, engineered to last, high in resale value, and fun to use from the moment you leave your driveway.
That's what you should expect from a travel trailer, and that's what you get with TrailManor.
In 2011, Bob Eickhoff (TrailManor's Western Sales Manager for many years) and his wife Cleo purchased TrailManor, and have continued the tradition of innovation and quality.