Thor Motor Coach Sanctuary Motor Home Class B - Diesel
The Sanctuary Class B diesel motorhomes by Thor Motor Coach are built on a Sprinter 2500 4x4 camper van chassis offering the adventurous type the ability to reach their destination regardless of the weather conditions. The compact size makes driving and parking simple for the veteran RV owners and the newbies.
Inside you will find luxurious interior with a modern-look of the TecnoForm Euro-style cabinetry, and easy to clean linoleum flooring, plus a screen door on the sliding entryway and the rear entry allowing you to enjoy fresh air and beautiful views. You'll appreciate a Thule bike rack on the rear door, a Thule lateral arm power awning with LED lights, plus a Thule roof ladder and roof rail system so you can bring along the kayaks!
Get ready to enjoy all that the outdoors has to offer with your own Sanctuary Class B diesel motorhome by Thor Motor Coach!
Construction & Exterior
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 4x4 144 in.
- 3,500 lb. Trailer Hitch with 7-Pin Connector
- Thule® Lateral Arm Power Patio Awning with Integrated LED Lighting
- Thule® Roof Ladder and Roof Rail System
- Thule® Bike Rack on Rear Door
- Sliding Door with Opening Window
- Screen Door for Entryway
- Top Mounted LED Light Bar with Cover
- Side Steps for Cab Doors
- Sewer Hose
Automotive & Cockpit
- Deluxe Heated/Remote Exterior Mirrors
- Power Windows and Door Locks
- Cruise Control
- Tilt and Telescoping Leather Steering Wheel with Audio Buttons to Control Dash Stereo
- Map Light
- Sun Visors
- 3-Piece Windshield Privacy Shades
- Drink Holders
- Back-Up Monitor
- Three-point Seat Belts for Driver and Passenger
- Factory Leather, Swivel, Captain Chairs
- Cockpit Floor Mat
- Driver and Passenger Air Bags
- Keyless Entry System
- Off-Road Tires (Option)
- Dash Applique
- Vinyl Flooring
- Metal Entry Grab Handle
- Smoke, LPG and Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Fire Extinguisher
- Soft Touch Vinyl Ceiling
- Welformed Interior Wall Panels
- Tecnoform® Euro-Style Cabinet Doors
- Lightweight Cabinetry
- LED Lighting
- Premium Pull Down Shades
- Large Opening Side Windows
- Dual 3pt Seatbelts in Rear and One Lap Belt (19P)
- Dual Lap Belts in Dinette (19L)
- Ball Bearing Drawer Guides
- Single Door 12V Electric Refrigerator
- Dual Burner Gas Cooktop
- Solid Surface Countertop in the Kitchen
- Microwave Oven
- Stainless Steel Single Bowl Sink with Cover and Single Handle Kitchen Faucet
- Fold-out Exterior Table
- Ceiling Vent Kitchen12V Powered with Switch
Bedroom & Bathroom
- Cassette Toilet
- Power Bath Vent with Wall Switch
- Fold-out Electric Rear Sleeping Area (19P)
- Rear Sleeping Area with Side Flairs (19L)
- Shower with Deluxe Curtain
- Rear Screen Door
- 24 in. TV in the Living Area
- JBL® FLIP Speaker and Wall Mount
- Electronics Station with HDMI Cable and USB Charging Ports throughout
- Winegard® ConnecT 2.0 4G/Wi-Fi/Digital TV Antenna
- Cable TV Ready
- HS/DDS Satellite Ready
Electrical & Plumbing
- 3000-Watt Pure Sine Inverter
- Rapid Camp+® Multiplex Wiring Control System
- 30-Amp Detachable Shoreline Power Cord
- Automatic Shoreline-To-Generator Transfer Switch
- Single, Power-Saver, Low-Profile Air Conditioner
- Battery Disconnect Switch
- Solar Charge Controller with 190W Solar Panel
- Truma Combi Eco Furnace and Water Heating System
- Exterior Solar Plug
- Exterior Sprayer
- 360 Siphon RV Holding Tank Vent Cap
- Fresh Water Tank Drain
- Exterior LP Connection
- Gravity Water Fill
- Holding Tanks with Heat Pads
- Re(Li)able Power Pack Electrical System- 400Ah Lithium Battery, 3,000W Pure sine Inverter, 170 amp Alternator
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Welcome to Thor Motor Coach, the #1 Motorhome Brand in North America, producing nearly 1 out of every 4 motorhomes sold each year. Formed in 2010 as a strategic merger of Damon Motor Coach and Four Winds International, we build many of the world’s most recognized motorhomes. As an industry leader in introducing cutting-edge innovations, we offer a wide range of styles, sizes, floor plans and features – delivering coaches that fit every customer’s lifestyle and budget.
Our diverse product lineup includes gas and diesel powered Class A and Class C motorhomes, as well as several innovative Class B options as well. By building a variety of unique styles, sizes, and floorplands, we offer motorhomes that feel custom-made – at a truly competitive price.
With so many unique models available, Thor Motor Coach motorhomes are priced to fit anyone’s budget – from families buying their first motorhome, to full-timers looking for a roaming “dream home.” No matter how you choose to spend your time or your money, there’s a Thor Motor Coach motorhome that fits your needs.