Starcraft Super Lite Maxx Travel Trailer
If you want to max out on quality features without maxing out your tow weight, choose the Starcraft Super Lite Maxx travel trailer! Each unit has residential flooring that's bolted through the frame, a molded fiberglass front cap with LED lights, and a low-maintenance PVC roof membrane.
For whatever vacation you have planned next, the features found in the mandatory Customer Convenience Package will be your absolute favorite. Some of these features are the 15" nitrogen-filled off-road radial tires, the 15,000 BTU air conditioner, the 32" 12V LED TV with built-in AM/FM/Bluetooth sound bar, the power tongue jack, and the stabilizer jacks. You also get a Thermal Seal that has an enclosed, insulated, and heated underbelly with fully insulated roof so that you can travel in all sorts of weather.
Max out your camping life with the Starcraft Super Lite Maxx travel trailer!
Super Lite Maxx Features:
Standard Features (2022)
Standard Exterior Equipment
- 30 amp service
- Battery disconnect
- Dome style TV antennae with Wi-Fi prep
- Exterior grill hookup quick connect port
- Exterior TV prep
- Flexible LP lines
- Fully-walkable roof
- Impact resistant galvanized steel wheel wells
- Inverter pre-wire
- Magnum Roof™ system
- Marine grade exterior speakers (2)
- Molded front cap with LED lighting
- Power awning
- PVC roofing membrane (limited lifetime warranty)
- Rear observation camera prep
- Rear roof access ladder
- Single axle design
- Solid swing-down entry steps
- Thule® roof mount accessory rack
- Tinted safety-glass windows throughout
- TuffShell™ - vacuum bonded laminated construction, reinforced with heavy-duty fiberglass and welded aluminum frames
Standard Interior Equipment
- 2-burner recessed range with flush mount glass cover
- 75 lb. ball bearing drawer guides
- 80" bed
- 81" interior height
- Bathroom skylight and roof vent
- Cable and satellite prep
- Convection microwave
- Electrical outlets and USB ports in master bedroom
- Foot flush toilet
- Kid and pet friendly – residential vinyl flooring throughout, vinyl furniture, no floor heat registers
- LED interior lighting
- Range hood
- Residential high-rise faucet
- Residential vinyl flooring
- Roller blackout night shades
- Screwed and glued hardwood cabinetry
- Seamless pressed membrane countertops
- Single basin stainless steel under-mount kitchen sink
Customer Convenience Package (Mandatory)
- 15" nitrogen filled off-road radial tires with aluminum rims
- 15,000 BTU A/C
- 2-30 lb. LP bottles
- 32" 12V LED TV with built in AM/FM/Bluetooth® sound bar
- 6 gal. gas/electric DSI water heater
- Detachable power cord
- Power roof vent (main living area)
- Power tongue jack
- Roof mount solar prep
- Rubber torsion axle with increased ground clearance adjustments
- Side camera prep marker lights
- Spare tire
- Stabilizer jacks
- Thermal Seal - enclosed, insulated, and heated underbelly and fully insulated roof with a PVC roofing membrane
- 12V tank heat pads
- Off-grid solar package - 180 watt panel, 30 amp controller
- Wi-Fi router
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Dating back to 1903, Starcraft was founded as a farm equipment manufacturer, then added marine manufacturing to its lineup, followed by tent campers in 1964. In the heart of Northern Indiana’s Amish country, we’ve built our reputation on crafting iconic campers at affordable prices, using the latest technologies and highest-quality materials available
Well established as a top RV manufacturer in Indiana by the 1990s, today’s Starcraft has expanded product lines, facilities and its workforce throughout North Central Indiana—and its reputable name throughout North America. If you are a dealer, customer or prospective owner, you are experiencing the fruits of a long, successful history. Starcraft continues to focus on our commitment to innovation and leadership as a respected travel trailer and fifth wheel RV manufacturer.
Starcraft RVs take worries and “what-ifs” off the table, with reliable products that make it easy to enjoy nature as it was meant to be: uncomplicated. We call it camping, pure and simple.