Starcraft GSL Light Duty Fifth Wheel
Make the new GSL Light Duty fifth wheel from Starcaft your new home away from home! This lightweight towable is 100-inches wide and full of features we know you are going to love.
The GSL Light Duty features a TuffShell vacuum bonded laminated construction that has been reinforced with a heavy-duty fiberglass welded aluminum frame for strength and durability that is easy to care for. It also features a PVC roofing membrane, a laminated block foam floor, brass hanger bushings with wet bolts, an Equa-Flex axle suspension for a smooth tow, plus self-adjusting electric brakes for safety, a spare tire, and more. A mandatory Executive package provides a painted fiberglass front cap with LED lighting, a power awning with lights, a quick recovery gas/electric water heater and fresh water drain, stainless steel appliances, and TravelLINK Smart RV system that allows you to use Bluetooth control of awnings, slides, lighting, your furnace and AC, and more.
So, when you wish to travel comfortably, choose a GSL Light Duty fifth wheel, it's lightweight and easy to tow, yet heavy on features you want and deserve!
GSL Light Duty Features:
Standard Features (2023)
Standard Exterior Equipment
- 100" wide body frame
- 2" receiver hitch
- 3-20 lb. LP bottles
- 50 amp service
- ACCU-SLIDE™ slide system (4-corner compression)
- Battery disconnect switch
- Brass hanger bushings with wet bolts
- Equa-Flex® axle suspension
- Exterior grill/griddle quick connect port
- Laminated block foam floor
- PVC roofing membrane (limited lifetime warranty)
- Rear roof access ladder
- Self-adjusting electric brakes
- Spare tire
- TuffShell™ -vacuum bonded laminated construction, reinforced with heavy-duty fiberglass and welded aluminum frames
Standard Interior Equipment
- .9 cu. ft. Microwave
- 10 cu. ft. 12V refrigerator
- 60" x 80" residential queen bed
- 75 lb. ball bearing drawer guides
- Cable and satellite prep
- Flush floor slides with residential vinyl flooring
- LED interior lighting
- Observation camera prep
- Oven and 3-burner range with flush mount glass cover
- Roller blackout night shades
- Theater seating with heat and massage
Executive Package (Mandatory)
- 15,000 BTU roof mounted A/C
- Cutting board and sink strainer
- Dome style digital TV antenna with Wi-Fi prep
- Interior convenience center light
- JBL® Aura Cube stereo with Bluetooth® and miZONE™ technology
- Keyed-Alike® entry and baggage doors
- LED HDTV
- Painted fiberglass front cap with LED lighting
- Power awning with LED lighting
- Quick recovery gas/electric water heater
- Quick release fresh water drain
- Residential high-rise faucet with pull-down sprayer
- Single basin stainless steel under-mount kitchen sink
- Solar prep
- Solid swing-down entry steps
- Stainless steel appliances
- TravelLINK® - Smart RV system that allows for Bluetooth® control of awnings, lighting, slideouts, heating, cooling and more
- USB/12V charging port
Four Season Package (Mandatory)
- Double insulated baggage doors
- Ducted heat to underbelly with cold air return
- Enclosed cable operated gate valves
- Enclosed exterior docking station with black tank flush
- Heated and enclosed underbelly
- High performance furnace
- R-38 reflective foil insulation in ceiling and underbelly
- R-9 block foam insulation in sidewalls
- Xtend Solar II Package (2-200 watt solar panels with 30 amp solar controller and 1800 watt inverter)
- 13,500 BTU ducted 2nd A/C
- 4 point automatic leveling (mandatory)
- 8 cu. ft. gas/electric refrigerator
- BBQ grill
- Booth dinette with theater seating ipo standard u-lounge sofa (304BHS)
- Folding dinette chairs (2)
- Frameless dual pane windows
- Generator prep-LP
- Main bedroom TV- 32"
- Observation camera
- Table with 2 chairs and bench ipo standard booth
- Theater Seating with heat and message (N/A 304BHS)
- Wi-Fi router
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Dating back to 1903, Starcraft was founded as a farm equipment manufacturer, then added marine manufacturing to its lineup, followed by tent campers in 1964. In the heart of Northern Indiana’s Amish country, we’ve built our reputation on crafting iconic campers at affordable prices, using the latest technologies and highest-quality materials available
Well established as a top RV manufacturer in Indiana by the 1990s, today’s Starcraft has expanded product lines, facilities and its workforce throughout North Central Indiana—and its reputable name throughout North America. If you are a dealer, customer or prospective owner, you are experiencing the fruits of a long, successful history. Starcraft continues to focus on our commitment to innovation and leadership as a respected travel trailer and fifth wheel RV manufacturer.
Starcraft RVs take worries and “what-ifs” off the table, with reliable products that make it easy to enjoy nature as it was meant to be: uncomplicated. We call it camping, pure and simple.