Starcraft Autumn Ridge Travel Trailer
4 (6 Reviews)
The Autumn Ridge dual axle travel trailers by Starcraft provide a roomy and comfortable interior for two or more!
Each is built with a 96" exterior width, fiberglass insulation, the Magnum Roof system, and ThermalSeal which provides an enclosed, insulated, and heated underbelly and fully insulated roof with a PVC roofing membrane. The interior offers bouncy tongue/groove residential vinyl flooring throughout, an 81" interior height, hardwood cabinet doors, and the mandatory Customer Convenience package with many features.
Looking to be comfortable no matter if you are a couple or a larger group? Choose a Starcraft Autumn Ridge travel trailers by Starcraft, and start camping!
Autumn Ridge Features:
Standard Features (2022)
- 120 GFCI protected receptacle
- 5/8" main floor decking
- 96" exterior width
- Black front diamond plate protection
- Detachable power cords
- Exterior docking center (dual axle models)
- Fiberglass insulation
- Flexible LP lines
- Galvanized wheel wells
- Grab handle
- In-frame battery rack
- Magnetic baggage door catches
- Magnum Roof™ system
- Marine grade exterior speakers (2)
- PVC roofing membrane (limited lifetime warranty)
- Rain guttering with molded drip spouts
- Rear camera prep
- Safety bumper with drain hose carrier and end caps
- Self-adjusting electric brakes and E-Z Lube® axles
- Thermal Seal - enclosed, insulated, and heated underbelly and fully insulated roof with a PVC roofing membrane (dual axle models)
- Tinted safety-glass windows throughout
- 75 lb. ball bearing drawer guides
- 81" interior height
- AM/FM/Bluetooth® radio with indoor/outdoor zoned speakers
- Cable and satellite prep
- Closable A/C vents
- Flush floor slides with residential vinyl flooring
- Foot flush toilet
- Hardwood cabinet doors
- Kid and pet friendly – residential vinyl flooring throughout, vinyl furniture
- LED interior lighting
- Pleated blackout night shades
- Pocket-screwed lumbercore cabinet construction
- Pressed membrane kitchen countertops
- Range hood
- Residential high-rise kitchen faucet with pull-down sprayer
- Single basin under-mount kitchen sink
- Storage below main bed
Customer Convenience Package (Mandatory)
- 13,500 BTU roof mounted A/C
- 17" oven (dual axle models)
- 2-burner range with glass cover (single axle models)
- 3-burner range with glass cover (dual axle models)
- Dome style digital TV antenna with Wi-Fi prep
- Gas/electric DSI water heater
- Power awning with LED lighting
- Powered bathroom vent
- Radial tires
- Residential vinyl flooring throughout
- Solar prep
- Stabilizer jacks
- Water heater bypass
- 15,000 BTU A/C (dual axle models)
- 50 amp service with second A/C (26BHS, 26RLS, 28BHS, 29QBS)
- 8 cu. ft. 12V refrigerator
- Electric stabilizer jacks (dual axle models)
- LED TV
- Spare tire with carrier (mandatory on single axle models)
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Dating back to 1903, Starcraft was founded as a farm equipment manufacturer, then added marine manufacturing to its lineup, followed by tent campers in 1964. In the heart of Northern Indiana’s Amish country, we’ve built our reputation on crafting iconic campers at affordable prices, using the latest technologies and highest-quality materials available
Well established as a top RV manufacturer in Indiana by the 1990s, today’s Starcraft has expanded product lines, facilities and its workforce throughout North Central Indiana—and its reputable name throughout North America. If you are a dealer, customer or prospective owner, you are experiencing the fruits of a long, successful history. Starcraft continues to focus on our commitment to innovation and leadership as a respected travel trailer and fifth wheel RV manufacturer.
Starcraft RVs take worries and “what-ifs” off the table, with reliable products that make it easy to enjoy nature as it was meant to be: uncomplicated. We call it camping, pure and simple.