Starcraft Autumn Ridge Travel Trailer
4 (6 Reviews)
Your time at the campground will be smooth and easy in a Starcraft Autumn Ridge travel trailer whether you are a weekend warrior or week-long adventurer! They come in either a single axle or dual axle to fit your towing needs.
Each one is built with a Magnum Roof System and a PVC roofing membrane to keep your unit protected in all weather conditions, plus they are reinforced and fully walkable up to 4,500 lbs. The vinyl flooring throughout will be easy to clean and is easy on the eyes. The slides create more walking around space, the seamless pressed membrane countertops will have you feeling right at home, and the solid swing-down step at the main entrance helps you safely enter and exit.
Enjoy a solid basecamp for all of your adventures with a Starcraft Autumn Ridge travel trailer!
Autumn Ridge Features:
Standard Features (2023)
- 120 GFCI protected receptacle
- 5/8" main floor decking
- 96" exterior width
- Black front diamond plate protection
- Detachable power cords
- Exterior docking center (dual axle models)
- Fiberglass insulation
- Flexible LP lines
- Galvanized wheel wells
- Grab handle
- In-frame battery rack
- Magnetic baggage door catches
- Magnum Roof™ system
- Marine grade exterior speakers (2)
- PVC roofing membrane (limited lifetime warranty)
- Rain guttering with molded drip spouts
- Rear camera prep
- Safety bumper with drain hose carrier and end caps
- Self-adjusting electric brakes and E-Z Lube® axles
- Thermal Seal - enclosed, insulated, and heated underbelly and fully insulated roof with a PVC roofing membrane (dual axle models)
- Tinted safety-glass windows throughout
- 75 lb. ball bearing drawer guides
- 81" interior height
- AM/FM/Bluetooth® radio with indoor/outdoor zoned speakers
- Cable and satellite prep
- Closable A/C vents
- Flush floor slides with residential vinyl flooring
- Foot flush toilet
- Hardwood cabinet doors
- LED interior lighting
- Pleated blackout night shades
- Pocket-screwed lumbercore cabinet construction
- Pressed membrane kitchen countertops
- Range hood
- Residential high-rise kitchen faucet with pull-down sprayer
- Single basin under-mount kitchen sink
- Storage below main bed
Customer Convenience Package (Mandatory)
- 13,500 BTU roof mounted A/C
- 17" oven (dual axle models)
- 2-burner range with glass cover (single axle models)
- 3-burner range with glass cover (dual axle models)
- Dome style digital TV antenna
- Gas/electric water heater
- Power awning with LED lighting
- Powered bathroom vent
- Nitrogen filled radial tires
- Residential vinyl flooring throughout
- Solar prep
- Stabilizer jacks (4)
- Solid swing down step (main)
- Entrance door with window and shade prep
- Water heater bypass
- Xtend Solar I Package (200 watt solar panel with 30 amp controller)
- 15,000 BTU A/C (dual axle models)
- 50 amp service with second A/C (26BHS, 26RLS, 28BHS)
- 8 cu. ft. 12V refrigerator
- Smart TV
- Spare tire with carrier (mandatory on single axle models)
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Dating back to 1903, Starcraft was founded as a farm equipment manufacturer, then added marine manufacturing to its lineup, followed by tent campers in 1964. In the heart of Northern Indiana’s Amish country, we’ve built our reputation on crafting iconic campers at affordable prices, using the latest technologies and highest-quality materials available
Well established as a top RV manufacturer in Indiana by the 1990s, today’s Starcraft has expanded product lines, facilities and its workforce throughout North Central Indiana—and its reputable name throughout North America. If you are a dealer, customer or prospective owner, you are experiencing the fruits of a long, successful history. Starcraft continues to focus on our commitment to innovation and leadership as a respected travel trailer and fifth wheel RV manufacturer.
Starcraft RVs take worries and “what-ifs” off the table, with reliable products that make it easy to enjoy nature as it was meant to be: uncomplicated. We call it camping, pure and simple.