Palomino SolAire Expandable
These SolAire Expandables from Palomino are a brand of RV that is built upon quality from the very start. With its fully-welded aluminum super structure and six-sided vacuum-bonded walls, this brand is built to last. The fiberglass front cap and exterior give these trailers a sleek and modern look. Each trailer comes with a fully-walkable roof which gives you the ability to keep the top of the trailer looking clean and well maintained.
This brand of expandables even includes a few indulgent amenities, such as a skylight in the kitchen and bathroom, LED interior lighting, and a USB charging station. Whether you enjoy owning these trailers for their luxurious indoor amenities, or you enjoy their fully-loaded outdoor features, these trailers are a fit for everyone's needs.
The SolAire Expandables by Palomino are a brand of trailer that you just have to see to believe!
- For complete details on our warranty program, please see your Palomino dealer.
- 2-Year Fiberglass Warranty
- 10-Year Axle Warranty
- 12-Year Alpha Super Flex Roof Warranty
- 2-3 Year Warranty on Appliances (See Manual for Details)
- 1-Year Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty
- An Additional 1-Year Warranty Available
- Alpha Super Flex Membrane
- Luan Substrate
- High-Density Block Foam Insulation
- Residential-Style Carpeting
- Tile-Look Laminate Floor
- Fully-Welded Aluminum Super Structure
- Under-Floor Holding Tanks
- Dexter Torflex Torsion Axle
- Aluminum Cage, Laminated Construction
- Vacuum-Bonded Lamination:
- Roof, Floor, Sidewalls, Rear Wall, and Slide-Out Box
- Barreled Walk-On Roof (Block Foam Insulation for the Most Rigid Construction Available)
- Rack and Pinion Thru-Frame, Flush-Floor Slide Out with Manual Override
- Power Awning with LED Lights
- Dexter Torflex Torsion Axles
- Furrion HDMI DVD/Bluetooth/HDMI Stereo
- Power Tongue Jack
- 13,500 BTU Ducted A/C
- Tub Surround with Skylight
- Gel-Coated Front Cap
- Ball Bearing Drawer Guides
- Slam-Latch Baggage Doors with Magnets
- Black Tank Flush
- White Gel Coat Fiberglass
- LED Interior Lights
- 8 Cubic Foot Refrigerator
- Solid Surface Countertops
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink with Roll Cover
- Raised Refrigerator Panel
- Aluminum Wheels
- A/C Upgrade to 15,000 BTU
- 24" LED TV
- Create-a-Breeze Fan
- Heated Holding Tanks
- RVQ Bumper Mount Grill
- Off-Road Package (147X Only)
- 15" Wheels
- Off-Road Tires
- Lift Kit
- Fabric Sofa
- Jack It® Bike Carrier
- 30 LB LP Tanks
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
As demand for the Palomino grew, Mr. Landey felt it would benefit his company, Vanguard Ind., to relocate. With most manufacturers and industry suppliers located in the Elkhart, In. area the move eastward seemed logical. Vanguard Industries settled in the community of Colon in 1972. Once in Colon he began to put his plans in motion. By 1973 he had built the main production facility and within days Palomino tent trailers were rolling out the doors.
In 1976, Vanguard added its own Needle Division, in 1978 its own Metal Fabrication Plant, and has several cold storage facilities. On May 27, 1992, the primary production building and offices were destroyed by fire. By late August, 1992, the first 1993 model Palomino rolled of the line in the new 52,300 sq. ft. facility, which was built on the same site as the previous building had been.
The year 1998 continued to see expansion with the addition of a new 75,000 sq. ft. production facility, and another storage facility. In 2002 Vanguard was purchased by Forest River, Inc. This allowed for rapid growth and the introduction of two new towable lines of travel trailers and fifth wheels, Puma and Sabre by Palomino.