Outdoors RV Black Stone Mountain Series Travel Trailer
The Black Stone Mountain Series travel trailers by Outdoors RV are built tough to withstand your many adventures. These models are designed with a rugged 8" chassis, and feature 5,200 lb. axles and XL ground clearance that will allow you to go off the beaten path when needed.
The mountain extreme thermal pane windows and triple layered four seasons roof insulation will allow you to camp all year long, and the rugged integrated A-frame and custom built off-road chassis will provide durability. The residential height countertops inside will have you feeling right at home, along with the XL panoramic slide out windows and ultra leather furniture. Some of the convenient features you'll appreciate are the 1" thick exterior shower and luggage doors, the XL furnace, the marine-grade aluminum entry steps, and much more.
Enjoy added space and comfort in a Black Stone Mountain Series travel trailer by Outdoors RV!
Black Stone Mountain Series Features:
Standard Features (2023)
Climate Designed 4 Seasons
- Mountain Extreme Thermal Pane Windows
- Norcold Cold Weather Kit to -0 F
- Triple Layered Four Seasons Roof Insulation
- 1” Thick Exterior Shower/Luggage Doors
- Thermal Insulated Skylights & Bedroom Vent
- XL Furnace (Extreme Camping Heat System)
- Unique Heated, Insulated Holding Tank Design
Built Tough Off Road Performance
- Rugged 2” Bonded Aluminum Frame Walls (Every Wall)
- All Slide-Out Walls Bonded Aluminum Frame (Including Roof)
- Laminated Fiberglass Slide-Out Floor
- Custom Built Off Road Chassis
- Rugged Integrated A-Frame for Strength & Ground Clearance
- Protected Junction Box Behind Front Cross Member
- HD KYB Gas Shock Absorbers w/ XL Shock Plate
- Angle Iron Frame Shackle Supports
- Rugged Goodyear E Range 10 Ply Tires
- XL Armor Guard Protected Bumper
- Metal Weather Guard Awning Shield
- Marine Grade Aluminum Entry Steps
- HD Big Tube Rear Ladder
- Rugged Rubber Diamond Plate Luggage Compartment Flooring
- Friction Hinge Wind Resistant Entry Door
- Metal Designed Slam Latch Luggage Doors
Off Grid Camping
- Progressive Dynamics 4 Stage Converter w/ Built-In Charge Wizard
- 80 Gallon Fresh Water Capacity (Most Models)
- Battery Disconnect Switch Protected Inside Front Luggage Compartment
- No Boundaries Off Grid Solar Ready Roof Port for Up To 510 Watts
- Door Side Portable Solar Port for up to 200 Watts
- Interior & Exterior Energy Saving LED Lights
- “Outdoors Style” BBQ Hookup Bib & 12’ Hose
- 2 XL 30lb Propane Tanks
- Single Basin Farm Sink w/ Protective Metal Basin Grid
- LG Solid Surface Countertops
- Sunken Range w/ Glass Front & Sealed Burners
- Glass Top Range, Knife Rack & Granite Designed Backsplash
- Bottom Mount Metal Sink w/ High Rise Pull Out Faucet
- Pot & Pan Drawer (Most Models)
- Residential Height Countertops
- Full Extension 100lb Metal Drawer Guides
Living Room/Slide Out/Dinette
- Vaulted Radius Ceiling Providing Approx. 5” of Addl Headroom
- Dual Pane Living Room Skylight w/ Shade
- Outdoors RV Hardwood Plaque
- Ultra Leather Furniture & Dinette Seats
- 12V Triple Charge Station (Charges ipads & Cell Phones)
- Mountain Dinette w/ Family XL Table
- XL Dinette Drawers
- XL Panoramic Slide-Out Windows
- 12V LED Living Room TV
- HDMI Bluetooth DVD Sound System
- Mountain Comfort Premium Mattress
- 12V USB Ports by Both Night Stands
- Drawers Underneath Both Sides of Bed
- XL Bed Night Stands
- Plywood Bed Support w/ Bed Storage
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Outdoors RV Manufacturing was born in 2009 with the vision of owners Ron and Sherry Nash. Our company focus is to design and build recreational vehicles for the customers who desire to enjoy the outdoors, no matter the terrain or weather. We call it "mountain tough four seasons camping."
Just like the picturesque mountain valley where our factory is located, the RV adventurer of the Western United States and Western Canada will find beautiful pristine alpine lakes, rugged snow capped mountains, lush rain forests, beautiful desert landscapes, and incredible ocean views to explore. We here at Outdoors RV are proud RV owners and love the outdoor lifestyle in out many adventures we have had customers tell us that they wished a manufacturer would build an RV that was designed for our backyard versus the industry standard that is designed for the pavement and the 3 summer months.
Outdoors answers the call in designing three different series of RV's, two based on how you camp (backcountry series & mountain series) and one being the premium trim package.
Let you outdoor adventures begin!