Midwest Automotive Designs Passage Motor Home Class B - Diesel
It's time to travel in luxury anywhere and everywhere you go in a Passage Class B diesel motorhome by Midwest Automotive Designs.
The Passage is built on a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter chassis with a Mercedes-Benz diesel engine. With the interior convenience of a Suburban tankless water heater, a convection microwave, a 12 Volt/110 Volt refrigerator, and a wet bath, you will not miss any of your home amenities while on the go. You will love the look of the hand-stitched leather seating and polished wood veneer cabinets, as well as the solid-surface countertops. You also get an LED HDTV to stay entertained wherever you are!
When you are ready to venture out to your favorite vacation spot, pack up your family and gear in the Midwest Automotive Designs Passage Class B diesel motorhome and enjoy luxury living!
Motor Home Class B - Diesel
- Length: 24 ft 6 in
- Sleeps: 2
2 Available Now!
- Length: 22 ft 6 in
- Sleeps: 2
- Length: 24 ft 6 in
- Sleeps: 2
5 Available Now!
Interior Standard Features
- Suburban Water Heater
- 13,500 BTU Roof Top AC (shore-line / Gen)
- Espar Coach Furnace
- 2.5 KW LPG Generator
- 2000 Watt Inverter / Charger / Transfer Switch
- ECO Chassis Battery Charging System
- Satellite TV Prep
- Wi-Fi Prep
- Multiple HDMI Input
- Multiple 110 Volt Outlets
- Multiple USB 12 Volt Chargers
- Rear HD LED TV
- Rear FM Radio
- Rear Blue-Ray DVD/CD Player
- Rear Speaker Upgrades
- Digital Touch Screen Multi Plex Coach Controls
- Overhead Courtesy Lighting
- Smoke, LPG, CO Detectors
- Fire Extinguisher
- FanTastic Roof Fan w/Remote
- Solid Surface Counter Tops
- Molded Sink with Flush Mount Cover
- Induction Cook Top
- Stainless Steel Refrigerator 12 Volt / 110 Volt
- Stainless Steel 110 Volt Convection Microwave
- Removable Table / Dinette
- Cabinets and Wardrobe With Hidden Hinges
- Soft Touch Automotive Color Keyed Walls and Headliner
- Composite 1/pc Flooring system Valances with Wood Inlay and Indirect Lighting
- Coordinated Door Panels
- Custom Dash and Door Handle Wood Grain Upgrade
- Custom Floor Mats W/Non Slip Rubber Backing
- Driver and Passenger Deluxe Seating Recover
- Driver and Pass Front Swivel Seating
- Custom Work Station Area Behind Driver Seat
- Custom Maybach Style Seating With Seat Belts
- Interior Entrance Grab Handle
- Side and Rear Screen Doors
- Power Folding Rear Sofa Bed
- Under Sofa Storage
- Rear Luggage Storage
- Complete Insulation Package
- Complete Privacy Shade Package
- Front Privacy Window Close Outs
- Shower With Dual Entry Solid Doors
- Solid Surface Sink in Bath
- Retractable Clothes Line
- Shower Curtain
- Porcelain Toilet
- Power Bath Vent
- Fresh and Grey Holding Tank Heat Pads
- Sani Flush Black & Grey Tank Flush
- 32 Gal. Fresh Water Holding Tank
- 27 Gal. Grey Water Holding Tank
- 15 Gal. Black Water Holding Tank
Exterior Standard Features
- Dark Tinted Side and Rear Windows
- Tip-Out Windows
- Fiberglass Running Board with Step
- Color Keyed Bumpers and Body Moldings
- Rear Hitch with Wiring Package
- 16" Aluminum Wheel Package
- Rear Back-Up Camera System
- Power Awning with LED Light
- LED Patio Light
- 110 Volt Outlet
- HD Digital Air TV Antenna
- 100 Watt Roof Top Solar Charging System
- Dual Battery Charging System with Monitor
- Lifeline AMG Deep Cycle 225 Amp Hour Battery System
- 30 Amp 110 Volt Shore Line Power Hookup with Cord
- LP Remote Fill 15.1 gal Capacity
- All In One Utility Bay Houses the Following Features
- Cable TV Input
- Water Fill
- Exterior Shower
- Macerator Pump with Power Gates and Power Hose Reel
- Power Drop Down Bed
- AMG Single or SLS Double Needle Diamond Pattern Seating
- Satin Interior Wood Finish
- Front Spoiler With Lights
- Wireless Internet Router & Apple TV
- 300 Amp Hr. Lithium Batteries w/ BMS & Chassis Battery Boost
- 600 Amp HR Lithium Eco-Freedom Package W/BMS & Battery Boost
- Complete Roof Rack w/ Ladder
- VB Air Ride System
- 4×4 Chassis Upgrade
- All Terrain Off Road Tires 16" Black Rims
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
From our headquarters in Elkhart, Indiana, we’ve been creating custom luxury vans under the Freightliner and Mercedes-Benz marques ever since the Sprinter was introduced here in 2001. Our pioneering work and artistry has led to our being chosen by Mercedes-Benz as an approved upfitter of their luxury Sprinter Vans.
Through our in-house engineers, designers and craftsmen – including our own custom seating division and wood processing department – we can do what others can’t. From personal use luxury vans to corporate limousine vans, Midwest assures you of the very best in quality, comfort and durability.
Whether it is a fleet of 100 or a one-of-a-kind luxury conversion, there is no request too large and no project too small. Your complete satisfaction is our mission, and we invite our customers to become completely involved in the build process.
At Midwest Automotive Designs, our success has been built on service, integrity, design and value.
These aren’t just marketing buzzwords to the men and women who handcraft our luxury vans – they’re the aspiration qualities that keep us jumping out of bed every morning, ready to work on our next masterpiece. Your masterpiece.