Midwest Automotive Designs Legend Motor Home Class B
The Midwest Automotive Designs Legend Class B gas motorhome provides luxury transformed! The Legend is built on a Dodge ProMaster chassis that drives like an SUV yet offers exotic wood accents, leather seating, sleeping accommodations, and technology throughout.
Each model also includes a complete insulation package, a hand-rubbed custom-made high-gloss wood package for style, solid-surface countertops, a stainless steel refrigerator, induction cooktop to make warm meals, a wet bath, and much more for a luxurious drive and stay wherever you might land.
Choose a Midwest Automotive Designs Legend Class B gas motorhome today!
- Suburban Hot Water Heater
- Composite 1 pc Flooring System
- 13,500 BTU Roof Top AC (shore-line / Gen)
- Soft Touch Automotive Headliner
- Espar Coach Furnace
- Coordinated Door Panels
- 2000 Watt Inverter / Charger / Transfer Switch
- Custom Dash and Door Handle Wood Grain Upgrade
- ECO Chassis Battery Charging System
- Custom Floor Mats W/Non Slip Rubber Backing
- Satellite TV Prep
- Driver and Passenger Deluxe Seating Recover
- Wi-Fi Prep
- Swivel Front Driver and Passenger Chairs
- Multiple HDMI Inputs
- Custom Maybach Style Seating With Seat Belts
- Multiple 110 Volt Outlets
- Interior Entrance Grab Handle
- Multiple 12 Volt USB Chargers
- Power Rear Sofa Bed on Lounge Model
- In-Dash Nav / Sat. Radio
- Under Sofa Storage
- Rear HD LED TV
- Rear Luggage Storage
- Rear FM Radio
- Hand Rubbed Custom Made High Gloss Wood Package
- Rear Blue Ray DVD/CD Player
- Complete Insulation Package
- Rear Speaker Upgrades
- Complete Privacy Shade Package
- Digital Touch Screen Multi Plex Coach Controls
- Front Privacy Window Close Outs
- Overhead Courtesy Lighting
- Shower with Dual Entry Solid Doors
- Smoke, LPG, CO Detectors
- Solid Surface Sink in Bath
- Fire Extinguisher
- Retractable Clothes Line
- FanTastic Coach Fan w/Remote
- Shower Curtain
- Solid Surface Countertop
- Porcelain Toilet
- Molded Sink With Flush Mount Cover
- Power Bath Vent
- Induction Cook Top
- Fresh and Grey Holding Tanks Heat Pads
- Stainless Steel Refrigerator
- Sani Flush Black & Grey Tank Flush
- Stainless Steel 110 Volt Convection Microwave (Non Convection W Loft Bed)
- 28 Gal. Fresh Water Holding Tank
- Removable Table / Dinette
- 18 Gal. Grey Water Holding Tank
- Cabinets and Wardrobe With Hidden Hinges
- 15 Gal. Black Water Holding Tank
- Soft Touch Automotive Color Keyed Walls
- Dark Tinted Side and Rear Windows
- HD Digital TV Antenna
- Tip-Out Windows
- Cable TV Input
- Fiberglass Running Board with Step (Color Keyed to Chassis)
- 100 Watt Roof Top Solar Charging System
- Color Keyed Bumpers and Body Moldings
- Dual Battery Charging System with Monitor
- Rear Hitch with Wiring Package
- Lifeline AMG Deep Cycle 255 Amp Hour Battery
- 16" Alum Wheels
- 30 Amp 110 Volt Shore Line Power Hookup with Cord
- Rear Back-Up Camera System
- LP Remote Fill 15.1 gal. Capacity
- Power Awning W/ LED Lights
- Water Fill
- LED Patio Light
- Exterior Shower
- 110 Volt Power Outlet
- Easy Access Black & Grey Tank Gravity Dump Gates
- Satin Interior Wood Finish
- 300 Amp Hr. Lithium Batteries w/ BMS & Chassis Boost
- Power Drop Down Bed
- 600 Amp Hr. Lithium Eco-Freedom Package w/ BMS & Chassis Boost
- Side and Rear Screen Door
- Complete Roof Rack w/ Ladder
- Onan 2.5 Propane Generator
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
From our headquarters in Elkhart, Indiana, we’ve been creating custom luxury vans under the Freightliner and Mercedes-Benz marques ever since the Sprinter was introduced here in 2001. Our pioneering work and artistry has led to our being chosen by Mercedes-Benz as an approved upfitter of their luxury Sprinter Vans.
Through our in-house engineers, designers and craftsmen – including our own custom seating division and wood processing department – we can do what others can’t. From personal use luxury vans to corporate limousine vans, Midwest assures you of the very best in quality, comfort and durability.
Whether it is a fleet of 100 or a one-of-a-kind luxury conversion, there is no request too large and no project too small. Your complete satisfaction is our mission, and we invite our customers to become completely involved in the build process.
At Midwest Automotive Designs, our success has been built on service, integrity, design and value.
These aren’t just marketing buzzwords to the men and women who handcraft our luxury vans – they’re the aspiration qualities that keep us jumping out of bed every morning, ready to work on our next masterpiece. Your masterpiece.