KZ Sportsmen Classic Toy Hauler Travel Trailer
The Sportsmen Classic expandables, toy hauler, and travel trailers by KZ are truly a classic you don't want to miss out on! The durable construction features a 3/8" full walkable roof, KZ exclusive Tough Shield .030 exterior metal, and a one-piece seamless Tufflex roofing material so you can enjoy your RV for years to come.
Each model includes residential grade linoleum, tons of storage space, and rail-style cabinet doors with modern handles. You will appreciate the digital media stereo with Bluetooth, USB ports for your phone or tablet, and an omnidirectional HDTV antenna with Wi-Fi prep if you need to get some work done while you're away from home. The Sportsmen Classic has R-7 insulation, tinted windows, and self-adjusting electric brakes, plus each expandable includes Aqualon Edge fabric. This multi-use marine fabric features a new hybrid coating that reduces heat gain inside the end bed, and it is permanently attached to the bunk end door so you don't have to worry about velcro straps anymore.
Choose a Sportsmen Classic travel trailer, expandable, or toy hauler by KZ and start making timeless camping memories!
Toy Hauler Travel Trailer
- Length: 21 ft 8 in
- Weight: 3340 lbs
- Sleeps: 4
11 Available Now!
Sportsmen Classic Features:
Standard Features (2023)
- K-Z Exclusive Tough Shield .030 Exterior Metal
- R-7 Insulation
- Front Diamond Plate
- Tinted Windows
- Radial Tires
- Self-Adjust Electric Brakes
- Rear Bumper w/Sewer Hose Storage
- Digital TV Antenna
- Cable Hookup
- City Water Fill
- 12V Converter w/Charger
- LP Tank
- Shower & Toilet
- 6-Gallon LP DSI Water Heater
- Rail-Style Cabinet Doors w/ Modern Handles
- Overhead Cabinets
- LED Interior Lights
- Tank Monitor Panel
- 2-Burner Range
- 8 Cu. Ft. 12V Refrigerator (N/A 130RB)
- Single-Bowl Sink
K-Z Advantage Package (Mandatory Option)
- 3.8" Fully-Walkable Roof
- 1-Piece Seamless Tufflex Material w/Lifetime Warranty
- 5/8" Tongue & Groove Plywood Floor
- 26" Entry Doors (most models)
- Black Steel Wheels
- Shower Pan
- Power Awning
- Key-Alike Program for Baggage & Entry Doors
- Aqualon Edge® Tent Material
- Exterior Speakers
- Spare Tire and Carrier
- (2) Scissor-Style Stabilizer Jacks
- New 3-Toned Exterior Metal
- Solar Prep
- Backup Camera Prep
- Nitrogen-Filled Tires
- Leash Latch w/Bonus Beverage Opener
- Foot-Flush Toilet
- 20,000 BTU Furnace
- (2) 6.5" Interior Speakers
- Digital Media Stereo w/Bluetooth
- USB Port
- 8 CU FT 12V Refrigerator (most models)
K-Z Convenience Package (Mandatory Option)
- Friction Hinged Entry Door w/ Shade Prep, Screenshot & Screen Defender
- Double Entry Steps (select models)
- Omnidirectional HDTV Antenna w/Wi-Fi Prep
- Residential-Grade Linoleum
- Rail-Style Cabinet Doors
- Interior Control Switches on Overhead End Cabinet
- 13,500 A/C Low Pro (130RB Only)
- Screen Wall (toy haulers only)
- Front Window (N/A on toy haulers, 160RBT, 180RBT)
- Wireless Backup Camera System – Observation
- 7 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator (N/A 130RB)
- 24" TV w/Inside/Outside Bracket (160QB,180TH only)
- Aluminum Rims w/15" Mud Tires
- Extra Ground Clearance
- Electronic-Controlled Heated Holding Tank
- Double Entry Step (select models)
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
KZ was founded in the heart of Northern Indiana’s Amish country, and still calls this area our home. The first RV KZ offered back in 1972 was a truck camper, and was designed, fabricated and assembled by two employees. Then 12 employees. Then we added travel trailers. And 20 employees. Then fifth wheels. Over the years, as the product selection grew, so did the headcount. Today, the KZ campus covers 530,000 square feet of manufacturing space, includes over 600 employees and 12 product lines, and offers over 150 floorplans.
KZ is focused on becoming the most innovative RV company in North America, continuing to lead the industry with new and inventive products, and building a strong foundation for their constant growth. Great ideas can come from anywhere, and KZ encourages all employees to aggressively critique our products. Our product development committee is made up of representatives from every department who are charged with the task of sorting through the employee, retail customers, and dealer recommendations, and developing those ideas into innovative new products.
Growth is exciting, but only if it’s planned, and our growth won’t come at the expense of quality. KZ is a well-run company, a profitable company, and a well-liked company because its leadership team lets its employees know that it not only wants them to produce quality products, but expects them to take ownership of that quality. KZ is committed to building RVs with the same quality we want for our own families. This philosophy alone has influenced every step in the production process. It’s no wonder that KZ’s retail customer and dealer satisfaction index ratings are among the highest in the industry, and the reason we offer a two-year warranty on most brands.
People make a difference, and at KZ, our employees make all the difference in the world. As you’ll discover, no matter which of our dealers you choose to conduct business with, you’ll always be speaking with someone who takes you seriously and treats you with respect. Quality products and business integrity are a way of life with all our KZ dealers