Jayco Seneca Motor Home Class C - Diesel
These Jayco Seneca Class C diesel motorhomes deliver a superior towing power while keeping a lower weight for you to also tow a toy or car with you! The unique front end diesel Freightliner S2RV chassis won't cramp the cabin and was built specifically for RV's by Freightliner.
Each model is engineered with a JRide Premium system which creates a powerful blend of precise handling and renowned stability. The Magnum Truss roof system is the strongest roof in the industry so you can have confidence when you go on top, and the one-piece seamless front cap resists wear and tear. You also have control of your unit at the touch of a finger with the JAYCOMMAND powered by Firefly!
Start traveling the right way with a Jayco Seneca Class C diesel motorhome!
Motor Home Class C - Diesel
Standard Features (2022)
Standard Driving Equipment
- Freightliner® S2RV chassis
- GVWR- 29,000 lb.
- GCWR- 41,000 lb.
- Cummins® ISB 6.7L 360 HP diesel engine with 800 ft.-lb. torque
- Allison® 3000 MH automatic transmission
- 185-amp alternator
- G-rated highway tires- 275/80R22.5
- Alcoa® aluminum rims
- Engine exhaust brake
- 12,000-lb. rear hitch receiver
- 7-pin plug
- Dual 12V chassis batteries
- 100 gal. fuel tank
- 10 gal. DEF tank
- Deluxe heated, remote-controlled, side-view mirrors
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Power windows and door locks
- Tilt steering wheel
- A/C and cruise control
- Auxiliary start switch
Standard Exterior Equipment
- StrongholdVBL™ roof, floor and sidewalls
- Bead-foam insulation (R-24 max roof, R-9 max floor and R-8 max walls)
- One-piece, crowned fiberglass roof
- Premium Sikkens full-body paint
- Automatic hydraulic leveling jacks
- Entrance door with industry’s largest travel-view window
- Electric-powered entrance step
- Slideout cover awnings
- Exterior entertainment center with outside speakers, LED TV mounted on swivel bracket and single-disc DVD/CD/AM/FM radio
- Winegard® In-motion satellite dish
- Lockable, pass-through storage compartments with metal slam latches
- 24.5 gal. propane tank (83 lb.)
- LP quick-connect hookup
- Thetford® Sani-Con Turbo Macerator system
- Exterior utility center
- Winterization drain system
- Black tank flush
- Outside shower
- 12V demand water pump
- Onan® 8,000-watt Quiet Diesel generator and auto-gen start
- Transfer switch with reverse polarity protection
- (4) 6V AGM (220Ah) house batteries on slideout tray
- 190W solar panel with dual controller
- Flush-mount LED marker lights
- Third brake light
- Porch light
Standard Interior Equipment
- Custom-molded ABS surround in cab-over area
- Overhead bunk with 750 lb. capacity
- Privacy curtains for cab area
- JAYCOMMAND® powered by Firefly
- 84 in. interior ceiling height with padded vinyl ceiling
- High-intensity, recessed LED ceiling lights
- Vinyl plank flooring
- Raised-panel, hardwood cabinetry throughout
- Deluxe hidden cabinet hinges
- Ball-bearing drawer guides
- Jayco-exclusive, easy-operation legless dinette table
- 2-point lap safety belts in all designated seating locations
- 34,000 BTU auto-ignition furnace
- Furrion® electric fireplace (N/A 37TS)
- LED HD Smart Fire TV in living area
- Cable TV hookup with RG-6 coax and video selector switch
- Winegard 2.0 Wifi/4G antenna
- Wood-framed kitchen window with spice cabinets
- 2-burner induction cooktop
- LED-lit, solid-surface kitchen countertops with integrated stainless steel sink and sink covers
- Pull-out countertop extension (select models)
- Water filtration system
- One-piece, fiberglass shower with glass door, skylight and light
- Porcelain toilet with foot flush
- LED-lit, stainless-steel bathroom sink
- Powered roof vent in bathroom with wall switch
- Walk-around King-size bed with bedspread and nightstands
- Under-bed storage
- LED TV in bedroom
- Large wardrobes
- Bunks with industry-exclusive 300 lb. capacity each (37L)
- Smoke alarm
- Carbon monoxide detector
Customer Value Package (Mandatory)
- JRIDE® PREMIUM: Computer-balanced driveshaft, rear air suspension, heavy-duty rear stabilizer bar, full air brakes, Bilstein® shocks
- One-piece, seamless, fiberglass front and rear caps
- Automotive-bonded, panoramic window in front cap with power shade
- Dual-pane, tinted, safety-glass windows
- (2) 15,000 BTU A/C units with heat pumps
- Electric patio awning with LED lights
- 2,000-watt pure sine wave inverter
- Power cord reel with 50-amp service
- Girard® tankless LP water heater
- Sony® infotainment center with Apple® CarPlay and Android Auto™
- Backup and side-view cameras
- 21 cu.ft. residential refrigerator with ice and water in door
- Convection microwave oven
- Power theater seating (N/A 37K, STD on 37M)
- Hide-a-bed sofa (37M)
- Freestanding table with 4 chairs (N/A 37L)
- Combination washer/dryer (N/A 37K)
- Stackable washer/dryer (37K)
- 12 cu.ft. gas/electric, 4-door refrigerator
- Slide-out tray with 12V refrigerator cooler in basement
- Winegard® TRAV’LER® satellite dish - DIRECTV®
- Canadian Shaw® TRAV’LER® satellite dish - DIRECTV®
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
More than 50 years and still fun!
Peace and love were in the air—and so was entrepreneurial spirit. In 1968, Lloyd and Bertha Bontrager set out to make a family dream a reality in their quiet corner of Northern Indiana. Let the fun begin!
In the '70s, while families gathered around the newfangled video boxes (TVs of course!), we began to make a name for ourselves too, acquiring competitors, delivering new products and selling internationally for the first time. Look out, TVs! We’ve got an idea for family time too.
Jayco was established among the powers of the RV industry in the '80s and we mourned the loss of our fearless leader, Lloyd, in a tragic plan crash. That did not stop the momentum, but instead we doubled down on the vision for family fun.
In the '90s Jayco acquired Starcraft, one of the oldest and most respected builders of campers. Lloyd was inducted into the RV Hall of Fame. We built and shipped our 300,000 unit in 1997, and our new corporate headquarters facility was completed in Middlebury, Indiana.
In 2002, Jayco introduced the Jay Flight travel trailers which as of today, has been the #1 selling travel trailers in North America for thirteen years straight. In 2006, we built and shipped our 500,000th unit, and introduced the first lightweight toy hauler travel trailer built with a wider stance, known first as the Talon. And, in 2008, we acquired assets of the former Travel Supreme and launched the Class A diesel-pusher Entegra Coach division.
Between four division of Jayco, Starcaft RV, Entegra Coach and Highland Ridge RV in May of 2016, we built and celebrated our 1,000,000the unit in total. On July 1st of the same year, Jayco Corporation, including all of the brands of Jayco, Starcraft RV, Entegra Coach, and Highland Ridge RV, was acquired by Thor Industries.
Fast forward to the '20s, a global pandemic reawakened everyone's desire to get outside and sparked another golden age for the RVing community. With eyes toward a bright future, Jayco, Entegra Coach, Highland Ridge and Starcraft unified as the Jayco Family of Companies.