Jayco Seismic Toy Hauler Fifth Wheel
Enjoy the camping experience in luxury with the Seismic toy haulers by Jayco! Each model is built tough with StrongholdVBL aluminum framed fiberglass exterior walls, and the strongest tested roof in the industry, the Magnum Truss roof system. Bringing along your favorite ride-on toys has never been easier with garage D-rings mounted to the steel frame, a 30 gallon fuel tank, and LED high-intensity ramp lights.
The Seismic toy haulers include a 4 Star Handling Package that features Goodyear Endurance tires, 4,000 lb. leaf springs, and Dexter axles with Nev-R-Adjust brakes and E-Z Lube axles for smooth towing all the way to the campground. The 6-point hydraulic auto-leveling system, along with the fully enclosed, LED-lit universal docking center will make set-up easier than ever. Step inside to find hardwood cabinet doors, easy to clean residential vinyl flooring, a stainless steel kitchen sink, and many more at-home comforts. These models also include convenient amenities, like the industry exclusive HELIX Cooling System, a Keyed-Alike lock system, and Climate Shield zero-degree tested weather protection.
The ground-shattering Seismic toy haulers by Jayco are feature-packed and ready for any adventure that comes your way. Choose your favorite floorplan today!
Toy Hauler Fifth Wheel
Bath and a Half, Two Entry/Exit Doors
- Length: 41 ft 7 in
- Weight: 12730 lbs
- Slides: 2
- Sleeps: 8
15 Available Now!
Loft, Two Entry/Exit Doors
- Slides: 3
- Sleeps: 9
16 Available Now!
Kitchen Island, Bath and a Half
- Length: 41 ft 4 in
- Weight: 12425 lbs
- Slides: 3
- Sleeps: 9
7 Available Now!
Kitchen Island, Bath and a Half
- Length: 41 ft 5 in
- Weight: 12980 lbs
- Slides: 3
- Sleeps: 9
8 Available Now!
Standard Features (2023)
Standard Exterior Equipment
- 102 in. wide body structural steel I-Beam construction
- Stronghold VBL™ aluminum framed and vacuum bond laminated gelcoated fiberglass exterior walls (including slide room end walls)
- Magnum Truss™(strongest tested roof in the industry) with one piece, seamless DiFlex II material
- Climate Shield™ zero-degree tested weather protection:
- Fully enclosed and heated underbelly (ducted)
- 35,000 BTU output furnace
- Double layer fiberglass batt insulation in ceiling and floor
- PEX plumbing
- HELIX Cooling System™ (industry exclusive):
- Two exterior-mounted 13,500 BTU ducted A/C units
- Jayco-exclusive insulated dual duct design
- Directional and closeable A/C vents
- JaySMART™ (Safety Markers And Reverse Travel) LED lighting (patent-pending)
- Painted fiberglass front cap with built-in specialty LED lighting
- Custom automotive-grade vinyl exterior graphics package
- LED exterior lighting package
- Detachable shore power cord
- Dual 30 lb. propane bottle with auto regulator
- Pass-through storage with Slam-latch™ baggage doors
- Digital TV antenna with Wi-Fi prep
- Exterior marine-grade speakers
- Fully enclosed, LED lighted universal docking center
- Quick-connect outside shower
- Black tank flush, winterization, and sanitization
- Satellite prep
- Water heater bypass
- Battery disconnect
- Under-mounted spare tire
- Folding roof ladder
- LP quick connect
- 6-point hydraulic auto-leveling system
- 5,500W Onan gas generator (CARB-certified)
Standard Interior Equipment
- Solid hardwood slide fascia and doors
- Handcrafted hardwood glazed doors, drawers and trim
- 5/8 in. tongue-and-groove joined plywood floor decking and 3/8 in. tongue-and-groove plywood in the roof
- Residential vinyl flooring (made in the USA)
- Vinyl flooring in slideouts (no carpet)
- LED interior lighting throughout
- Central command center with built-in tank monitoring
- SuperSofa with heat, massage, and LED lighting
- 12V charging station
- Carbon monoxide and LP detector
- LED fireplace with electric space heater (select models)
- Two removable cup holder sofa tables
- Inverter pre-wire
- Heavy-duty, 75 lb., full-extension, steel ball-bearing drawer guides
- Stainless steel kitchen sink
- Brushed nickel kitchen faucet
- Residential quilted bedspread
- Gas-strutted under-bed storage
- Hardwood safety handrail on steps
- Bathroom skylight
- Bathroom tile backsplash
- Porcelain foot flush toilet
- Washer/dryer prep
Ramp and Cargo Equipment
- Rear ramp door, patio with anti-slip, non-skid flooring
- LED high-intensity ramp lights
- Tuff-ply, rubberized garage floor liner
- Garage D-rings mounted to steel frame
- Ram air vents and tinted power roof vent
- HappiJac® electric-lift queen beds/convertible sofas with folding armrests and cup holders
- Ramp patio kit with exterior steps
- Rear patio awning
- Three Seasons garage wall/doors
- 30 gal. fuel tank with timer
Customer Value Package (Mandatory)
- Strut-assisted fold away entrance steps (main entrance)
- 50-amp service and A/C prep
- Electric awning with LED lights
- Quick recovery gas/electric DSI water heater
- Custom machined aluminum rims
- Keyed-Alike™ lock system
- Rooftop and ground solar prep by Go Power!®
- Hidden hinges on cabinet doors
- Friction hinge entrance door
- Night shades
- 4K Smart LED HDTV with fully digital HDMI® output
- AM/FM/CD/DVD/Bluetooth® stereo with four speakers
- Residential king (72 in. x 80 in.) Serta® mattress with under bed storage
- Bathroom power vent
- Oven with 3-burner recessed cooktop with glass cover
- 10 cu. ft. 12V refrigerator
4 Star Handling Package (Mandatory)
- 16" Goodyear® Endurance® tires
- Dexter® axles with Nev-R-Adjust® brakes, E-Z Lube hubs
- Wet bolt fasteners and bronze bushings
- Roto flex king pin
- Custom interior design: Modern Farmhouse or Classic Cottage
- 13.5 cu. ft. gas/electric refrigerator (select models)
- Overlander 2 Solar Kit (30 amp solar controller and two roof-mounted 200W solar panels and a 1800W inverter)
- Frameless dual-pane tinted safety-glass windows
- Queen residential foam-top mattress
- Outside griddle for JayPort™ system
- Overlander 4 Solar Package:
- (4) 200W solar panels
- (2) 100-amp/ hour lithium heated batteries
- 60-AMP controller
- 3000W inverter
- DC/DC power converter
- Soft start power save main 15K A/C
- Soft start power save for bedroom 15K A/C
- Battery Monitor
- Entergy management system
- Roof pre-wire for additional solar panels
- Generator prep capable and heave gauge steel battery enclosure
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
More than 50 years and still fun!
Peace and love were in the air—and so was entrepreneurial spirit. In 1968, Lloyd and Bertha Bontrager set out to make a family dream a reality in their quiet corner of Northern Indiana. Let the fun begin!
In the '70s, while families gathered around the newfangled video boxes (TVs of course!), we began to make a name for ourselves too, acquiring competitors, delivering new products and selling internationally for the first time. Look out, TVs! We’ve got an idea for family time too.
Jayco was established among the powers of the RV industry in the '80s and we mourned the loss of our fearless leader, Lloyd, in a tragic plan crash. That did not stop the momentum, but instead we doubled down on the vision for family fun.
In the '90s Jayco acquired Starcraft, one of the oldest and most respected builders of campers. Lloyd was inducted into the RV Hall of Fame. We built and shipped our 300,000 unit in 1997, and our new corporate headquarters facility was completed in Middlebury, Indiana.
In 2002, Jayco introduced the Jay Flight travel trailers which as of today, has been the #1 selling travel trailers in North America for thirteen years straight. In 2006, we built and shipped our 500,000th unit, and introduced the first lightweight toy hauler travel trailer built with a wider stance, known first as the Talon. And, in 2008, we acquired assets of the former Travel Supreme and launched the Class A diesel-pusher Entegra Coach division.
Between four division of Jayco, Starcaft RV, Entegra Coach and Highland Ridge RV in May of 2016, we built and celebrated our 1,000,000the unit in total. On July 1st of the same year, Jayco Corporation, including all of the brands of Jayco, Starcraft RV, Entegra Coach, and Highland Ridge RV, was acquired by Thor Industries.
Fast forward to the '20s, a global pandemic reawakened everyone's desire to get outside and sparked another golden age for the RVing community. With eyes toward a bright future, Jayco, Entegra Coach, Highland Ridge and Starcraft unified as the Jayco Family of Companies.