Jayco Redhawk SE Motor Home Class C
The Chevrolet 4500 chassis on these Jayco Redhawk SE Class C gas motorhomes provide a smooth ride to each and every destination! They are perfect for families or couples who want to give RVing a try or are looking to stray away from towables for the first time.
You can stay longer on the road with heated holding tanks, a 190W solar panel prep with dual controller and second house battery, and 8 cu. ft. gas/electric refrigerator to keep your perishables fresh. A seamless front cap helps to prevent wear and tear like fading or moisture damage. The Stronghold VBL lamination is the lightest and strongest construction in the RV industry. With an unbeatable 750 lbs. for the overhead bunk, you can bring an extra traveler or store extra gear. The new 2023 Ashville interior and exterior graphics package will have your heads turning!
It will be a smooth transition from towables to motorhomes with these Jayco Redhawk SE Class C gas motorhomes!
Motor Home Class C
Redhawk SE Features:
Standard Features (2023)
Standard Driving Equipment
- Chevrolet® 4500 Chassis
- GVWR- 14,200 lb.
- GCWR- 20,000 lb.
- 6L Vortec V8 401 HP engine with 464 ft.-lb. torque
- Hydra-matic 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive
- 120-amp alternator
- E-rated highway tires- LT225/75R16
- Power anti-lock brakes with power steering
- 5,000 lb. hitch with 500 lb. tongue capacity and 7-pin plug
- 12V chassis battery
- 57 gal. fuel tank
- Remote-controlled, side-view mirrors
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Power windows and door locks
- Tilt steering wheel
- A/C and cruise control
- Auxiliary start switch
- Privacy curtains for cab area
Standard Exterior Equipment
- StrongholdVBL™ roof, floor and sidewalls
- Bead-foam insulation (R-24 max roof, R-9 max floor, R-5 max walls)
- TPO laminated roof
- Aluminum running boards
- Fiberglass exterior walls with vinyl graphics
- Leveling jack prep
- Entrance door with industry’s largest travel-view window
- Electric-powered entrance step with integrated house battery compartment
- 12V house battery
- 12.2 gal. propane tank (41 lb.)
- LP quick-connect hookup
- Exterior utility center
- Winterization drain system
- Outside shower
- 12V demand water pump
- 4,000-watt generator
- Transfer switch with reverse polarity protection
- 30-amp electrical service
- Solar prep
- Third brake light
- Porch light
- Roof ladder
- 4 in. bumper tube sewer hose storage
Standard Interior Equipment
- 84 in. ceiling height
- High-intensity, recessed LED ceiling lights
- Hardwood cabinet doors
- Ball-bearing drawer guides
- Jayco-exclusive, easy-operation legless dinette table
- 2-point lap safety belts in all designated seating locations
- Interior entrance door grab handle
- Interior command center
- Pleated blackout shades
- 13,500 BTU ducted A/C
- 30,000 BTU auto-ignition furnace
- 6 gal. gas/electric DSI auto-ignition water heater
- Cable TV hookup with RG-6 coax
- Digital antenna with signal booster
- 2-burner cooktop with flush cover
- Convection microwave oven
- Stainless steel kitchen sink
- Decorative kitchen backsplash
- Water filtration system
- Shower with decorative ABS surround and skylight
- Stainless steel bathroom sink
- Toilet with foot flush
- Queen-size bed with bedspread
- Under-bed storage (select models)
- Large wardrobes
- Overhead bunk with 750 lb. capacity
- Smoke alarm
- Carbon monoxide detector
Customer Value Package (Mandatory)
- One-piece, seamless, fiberglass front cap
- Heated holding tanks (12V pads)
- Electric patio awning
- Black holding tank sprayer
- Backup camera
- 6 cu. ft. flush-mount refrigerator
- LED HD Smart TV
- Automatic hydraulic leveling jacks
- 190W solar panel with dual controller and second house battery
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
More than 50 years and still fun!
Peace and love were in the air—and so was entrepreneurial spirit. In 1968, Lloyd and Bertha Bontrager set out to make a family dream a reality in their quiet corner of Northern Indiana. Let the fun begin!
In the '70s, while families gathered around the newfangled video boxes (TVs of course!), we began to make a name for ourselves too, acquiring competitors, delivering new products and selling internationally for the first time. Look out, TVs! We’ve got an idea for family time too.
Jayco was established among the powers of the RV industry in the '80s and we mourned the loss of our fearless leader, Lloyd, in a tragic plan crash. That did not stop the momentum, but instead we doubled down on the vision for family fun.
In the '90s Jayco acquired Starcraft, one of the oldest and most respected builders of campers. Lloyd was inducted into the RV Hall of Fame. We built and shipped our 300,000 unit in 1997, and our new corporate headquarters facility was completed in Middlebury, Indiana.
In 2002, Jayco introduced the Jay Flight travel trailers which as of today, has been the #1 selling travel trailers in North America for thirteen years straight. In 2006, we built and shipped our 500,000th unit, and introduced the first lightweight toy hauler travel trailer built with a wider stance, known first as the Talon. And, in 2008, we acquired assets of the former Travel Supreme and launched the Class A diesel-pusher Entegra Coach division.
Between four division of Jayco, Starcaft RV, Entegra Coach and Highland Ridge RV in May of 2016, we built and celebrated our 1,000,000the unit in total. On July 1st of the same year, Jayco Corporation, including all of the brands of Jayco, Starcraft RV, Entegra Coach, and Highland Ridge RV, was acquired by Thor Industries.
Fast forward to the '20s, a global pandemic reawakened everyone's desire to get outside and sparked another golden age for the RVing community. With eyes toward a bright future, Jayco, Entegra Coach, Highland Ridge and Starcraft unified as the Jayco Family of Companies.