Jayco Redhawk Motor Home Class C
The Redhawk Class C gas motorhome by Jayco is budget-friendly and an ideal road companion with technological advances that you are sure to want on your next road trip!
Each is built with a Stronghold VBL™ roof, floor, and sidewalls creating the lightest yet strongest construction, a one-piece, seamless fiberglass front cap that resists damage from moisture and debris, aluminum running boards for easy entry into the cab and the main entrance which includes the industry's largest travel-view window and electric-powered step with integrated house battery compartment. The interior offers seatbelts in all designed seating locations to protect your loved ones, hardwood cabinet doors and drawers for style and durability, high-intensity recessed LED ceiling lights and LED-lit slide out facia, plus an interior command center, and pleated blackout shades for privacy.
Choose a Jayco Redhawk Class C gas motorhome for the precise handling, the durable construction, the comfortable furniture and/or the overhead bunk with 750 lb. capacity!
Motor Home Class C
Standard Features (2022)
Standard Driving Equipment
- Ford® E-450 chassis
- GVWR- 14,500 lb.
- GCWR- 22,000 lb.
- 7.3L V-8 350 HP engine with 468 ft.-lb. torque
- 6-speed TorqShift® series transmission with overdrive
- 210-amp alternator
- E-rated highway tires- LT225/75R16
- Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
- Power anti-lock brakes with power steering
- 7,500 lb. hitch with 750 lb. tongue capacity and 7-pin plug
- 12V chassis battery
- 55 gal. fuel tank
- Remote-controlled, side-view mirrors
- Remote keyless entry
- Swivel driver and passenger seats
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Power windows and door locks
- Tilt steering wheel
- A/C and cruise control
- Auxiliary start switch
- Privacy curtains for cab area
Standard Exterior Equipment
- Stronghold VBL™ roof, floor and sidewalls
- Bead-foam insulation (R-24 max roof, R-9 max floor, R-8 max walls)
- TPO laminated roof
- Aluminum running boards
- Fiberglass exterior walls with vinyl graphics
- Leveling jack prep
- Frameless windows
- Remote keyless cab entry
- Entrance door with industry’s largest travel-view window
- Electric-powered entrance step with integrated house battery compartment
- 12V house battery
- (2) high-output, marine-grade exterior speakers
- Slideout cover awnings
- Pass-through storage compartment with light (select models)
- 12.2 gal. propane tank (41 lb.)
- LP quick-connect hookup
- Exterior utility center
- Winterization drain system
- Outside shower
- 12V demand water pump
- Onan® 4,000-watt MicroQuiet™ gas generator
- Transfer switch with reverse polarity protection
- 30-amp electrical service
- Solar prep
- Third brake light
- Porch light
- Roof ladder
- 4 in. tube bumper with sewer hose storage
Standard Interior Equipment
- 84 in. ceiling height
- High-intensity recessed LED ceiling lights
- LED-lit slideout fascia
- Hardwood cabinet doors and drawers
- Ball-bearing drawer guides
- Jayco-exclusive, easy-operation legless dinette table
- 2-point lap safety belts in all designated seating locations
- Interior entrance door grab handle
- Interior command center
- Pleated blackout shades
- 15,000 BTU ducted A/C
- 31,000 BTU auto-ignition furnace
- 6 gal. gas/electric DSI auto-ignition water heater
- Prep for satellite dish
- Cable TV hookup with RG-6 coax
- Digital antenna with signal booster
- Furrion® all-in-one cooktop and oven
- Residential-size microwave
- Stainless-steel kitchen sink
- Decorative kitchen backsplash
- Pop-up charging station in kitchen with 110 outlets and USB ports
- LED-lit pressed countertops
- Water filtration system
- Shower with decorative ABS surround and skylight
- Stainless steel bathroom sink
- Toilet with foot flush
- Vent fan in bathroom
- Queen-sized bed with bedspread
- Under-bed storage (select models)
- Large wardrobes
- Overhead bunk with 750 lb. capacity and safety net with 300 lb. capacity
- Bunks with industry-exclusive 300 lb. capacity each (31FP)
- Smoke alarm
- Carbon monoxide detector
Customer Value Package
- JRIDE®: Computer-balanced driveshaft, standard front and rear stabilizer bars, Hellwig® helper springs, rubber isolation body mounts
- One-piece, seamless, fiberglass front cap
- Heated holding tanks (12V pads)
- Electric patio awning with LED lights
- Black holding tank sprayer
- Sony® infotainment center with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Backup and side-view cameras
- LED HD Smart Fire TV in living area
- 8 cu. ft. flush-mount, double-door refrigerator
- Hydraulic leveling jacks
- Theater seating (25R, 26XD, 29XK, 31F)
- 190W solar panel with dual controller and second house battery
- Dual A/C units with power management system (26M, 29XK, 31F)
- Folding windshield sun shade
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
More than 50 years and still fun!
Peace and love were in the air—and so was entrepreneurial spirit. In 1968, Lloyd and Bertha Bontrager set out to make a family dream a reality in their quiet corner of Northern Indiana. Let the fun begin!
In the '70s, while families gathered around the newfangled video boxes (TVs of course!), we began to make a name for ourselves too, acquiring competitors, delivering new products and selling internationally for the first time. Look out, TVs! We’ve got an idea for family time too.
Jayco was established among the powers of the RV industry in the '80s and we mourned the loss of our fearless leader, Lloyd, in a tragic plan crash. That did not stop the momentum, but instead we doubled down on the vision for family fun.
In the '90s Jayco acquired Starcraft, one of the oldest and most respected builders of campers. Lloyd was inducted into the RV Hall of Fame. We built and shipped our 300,000 unit in 1997, and our new corporate headquarters facility was completed in Middlebury, Indiana.
In 2002, Jayco introduced the Jay Flight travel trailers which as of today, has been the #1 selling travel trailers in North America for thirteen years straight. In 2006, we built and shipped our 500,000th unit, and introduced the first lightweight toy hauler travel trailer built with a wider stance, known first as the Talon. And, in 2008, we acquired assets of the former Travel Supreme and launched the Class A diesel-pusher Entegra Coach division.
Between four division of Jayco, Starcaft RV, Entegra Coach and Highland Ridge RV in May of 2016, we built and celebrated our 1,000,000the unit in total. On July 1st of the same year, Jayco Corporation, including all of the brands of Jayco, Starcraft RV, Entegra Coach, and Highland Ridge RV, was acquired by Thor Industries.
Fast forward to the '20s, a global pandemic reawakened everyone's desire to get outside and sparked another golden age for the RVing community. With eyes toward a bright future, Jayco, Entegra Coach, Highland Ridge and Starcraft unified as the Jayco Family of Companies.