Jayco Precept Prestige Motor Home Class A
The Precept Prestige is the largest and most luxurious Class A gas motorhome that Jayco has to offer! The full-body paint comes standard in four different color choices, and the interior is expertly styled with glass tile backsplashes, solid-surface countertops, and stainless steel appliances.
There are quite a few features that are worth mentioning, like the Furrion electric fireplace, Winegard 2.0 Wi-Fi/4G antenna, 21-cubic foot residential refrigerator with ice/water in door, convection microwave oven, walk-around king-size bed, and Onan Marquis Gold Genset 5,500W gas generator. And that's not even half of it! There's also a Girard tankless LP water heater to use when you wash dishes, backup and sideview cameras to use when you're maneuvering into the campsite, a Pioneer 8" infotainment center with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a removable driver/passenger cockpit table to set your phone on while you travel, and automatic hydraulic leveling jacks to secure your coach once you've parked.
To find out all of the other many amenities that make the Precept Prestige the most luxurious Class A gas motorhome in the Jayco line-up, check out these coaches for yourself!
Motor Home Class A
Precept Prestige Features:
Standard Features (2022)
Standard Driving Equipment
- Ford® F53 chassis
- GVWR- 24,000 lb.
- GCWR- 30,000 lb.
- 7.3L V-8 350 HP engine with 468 ft.-lb. torque
- 6-speed automatic TorqShift® transmission with overdrive and tow haul mode
- 210-amp alternator
- G-rated highway tires- 255/80R22.5
- Front and rear disc, 4-wheel anti-lock brakes
- 5,000 lb. rear hitch receiver with dual connector and 7-pin plug
- 12V chassis battery
- 80 gal. fuel tank
- 120-in. panoramic windshield - largest in the industry
- Swivel driver and passenger seats
- Soft-touch, vinyl-wrapped automotive dash
- Tilt steering wheel
- A/C and cruise control
Standard Exterior Equipment
- StrongholdVBL™ roof, floor and sidewalls
- Bead-foam insulation (R-24 max roof, R-9 max floor, R-8 max walls)
- One-piece, seamless, fiberglass front and rear caps
- One-piece, crowned fiberglass roof
- Premium Sikkens full-body paint
- Entrance door with industry’s largest travel-view window
- Electric-powered entrance step
- Lockable, pass-through storage compartments with metal slam latches
- 24.5 gal. propane tank (83 lb.)
- LP quick-connect hookup
- Thetford® Sani-Con Turbo Macerator system
- Exterior utility center
- Winterization drain system
- Outside shower
- 12V demand water pump
- Transfer switch with reverse polarity protection
- (2) 6V AGM (220Ah) house batteries on slide out tray
- 190W solar panel with dual controller
- Flush-mount LED marker lights
- Third brake light
- Porch light
Standard Interior Equipment
- Power front privacy shade with manual side privacy shades
- JAYCOMMAND® powered by Firefly
- 84 in. interior ceiling height with padded vinyl ceiling
- High-intensity, recessed LED ceiling lights
- Vinyl plank flooring
- LED-lit hardwood fascia
- Hardwood cabinet doors and drawers
- Deluxe hidden cabinet hinges
- Ball-bearing drawer guides
- Jayco-exclusive, easy-operation legless dinette table
- 2-point lap safety belts in all designated seating locations
- 35,000-BTU auto-ignition ducted furnace
- Furrion® electric fireplace
- Prep for satellite dish
- Cable TV hookup with RG-6 coax and video selector switch
- Winegard 2.0 Wi-Fi/4G antenna
- Wood-framed kitchen window with spice cabinets
- 21 cu. ft. residential refrigerator with ice and water in door
- 2-burner induction cooktop
- Convection microwave oven
- Water filtration system
- One-piece, fiberglass shower with glass door, skylight and light
- LED-lit, stainless steel bathroom sink
- Porcelain toilet with foot flush
- Powered roof vent in bathroom with wall switch
- Walk-around King-size bed with bedspread and nightstands
- LED TV in bedroom
- Under-bed storage (select models)
- Large wardrobes
- Bunks with industry-exclusive 300 lb. capacity each (36B)
- Smoke alarm
- Carbon monoxide detector
Customer Value Package (Mandatory)
- JRIDE® PLUS: Computer-balanced driveshaft, variable-rate front and rear jounce bumpers, heavy-duty front and rear stabilizer bars, SACHS shocks, 22.5” Michelin® tires
- Automatic hydraulic leveling jacks
- Frameless windows
- 15,000 BTU A/C unit with heat pump and second 13,500 BTU A/C unit
- Exterior entertainment center with outside speakers, LED TV mounted on swivel bracket and single-disc DVD/FM radio
- Electric patio awning with LED lights
- Slide out cover awnings
- Onan® Marquis Gold Genset 5,500-watt gas generator with auto-gen start
- 2,000-watt inverter
- 50-amp electrical service
- Girard® tankless LP water heater
- Pioneer® 8” infotainment center with Apple® CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
- Backup and side-view cameras
- Removable driver/passenger cockpit table
- LED-lit, solid-surface kitchen countertops with integrated stainless steel sink and sink covers
- LED HD Smart Fire TV in living area
- Day/night roller shades in living area
- Drop-down overhead bunk in cab area with 750 lb. capacity
- Combination washer/dryer (36U, 36B)
- Stackable washer/dryer (36H)
- Power theater seating (N/A 36U)
- 120 in. straight reclining sofa (36H)
- 93 in. straight reclining sofa (36U)
- 12 cu. ft. gas/electric refrigerator
- Free-standing table with 4 chairs (N/A 36H)
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
More than 50 years and still fun!
Peace and love were in the air—and so was entrepreneurial spirit. In 1968, Lloyd and Bertha Bontrager set out to make a family dream a reality in their quiet corner of Northern Indiana. Let the fun begin!
In the '70s, while families gathered around the newfangled video boxes (TVs of course!), we began to make a name for ourselves too, acquiring competitors, delivering new products and selling internationally for the first time. Look out, TVs! We’ve got an idea for family time too.
Jayco was established among the powers of the RV industry in the '80s and we mourned the loss of our fearless leader, Lloyd, in a tragic plan crash. That did not stop the momentum, but instead we doubled down on the vision for family fun.
In the '90s Jayco acquired Starcraft, one of the oldest and most respected builders of campers. Lloyd was inducted into the RV Hall of Fame. We built and shipped our 300,000 unit in 1997, and our new corporate headquarters facility was completed in Middlebury, Indiana.
In 2002, Jayco introduced the Jay Flight travel trailers which as of today, has been the #1 selling travel trailers in North America for thirteen years straight. In 2006, we built and shipped our 500,000th unit, and introduced the first lightweight toy hauler travel trailer built with a wider stance, known first as the Talon. And, in 2008, we acquired assets of the former Travel Supreme and launched the Class A diesel-pusher Entegra Coach division.
Between four division of Jayco, Starcaft RV, Entegra Coach and Highland Ridge RV in May of 2016, we built and celebrated our 1,000,000the unit in total. On July 1st of the same year, Jayco Corporation, including all of the brands of Jayco, Starcraft RV, Entegra Coach, and Highland Ridge RV, was acquired by Thor Industries.
Fast forward to the '20s, a global pandemic reawakened everyone's desire to get outside and sparked another golden age for the RVing community. With eyes toward a bright future, Jayco, Entegra Coach, Highland Ridge and Starcraft unified as the Jayco Family of Companies.