Jayco Melbourne Prestige Motor Home Class C - Diesel
The Jayco Melbourne Prestige Class C diesel motorhome has been carefully crafted with premium comforts in a shorter package! Jayco has taken the extra steps to build a high quality product that is durable with the most advanced construction techniques, as well as built by Amish craftsmen who have honed the woodworking skills.
The Stronghold VBL™ vacuum-bonded roof, floor, and sidewalls, the bead-foam insulation, the heated holding tanks, and the premium Sikkens full-body paint ensures you will have years of use in any season. The interiors have an exquisite design with the Tecnoform® high-gloss cabinetry and countertops, the high-intensity hardwood fascia, the custom-molded ABS surround in the cab-over area, and the decorative kitchen backsplash. You won't have to worry about getting lost either with the 10.25 inch integrated Mercedes-Benz® infotainment center with GPS.
Tour a Jayco Melbourne Prestige Class C diesel motorhome and discover all of the carefully selected upgrades throughout for a luxurious experience!
Motor Home Class C - Diesel
Melbourne Prestige Features:
Customer Value Package
- One-piece, seamless, fiberglass front cap
- Automotive-bonded, panoramic window in front cap with power shade
- Frameless windows
- Backup camera
- Girard® armless patio awning with LED light strip
- Heated holding tanks (12V pads)
- Truma AquaGo Comfort Plus tankless water heater
- Remote keyless entry
- Ultraleather® swivel driver and passenger seats with boosters
- Mercedes-Benz® 3500 chassis with 170 in. wheelbase. Upgraded premium features include active brake assist, chrome grill package, adaptive cruise control, heated captain's seats, smartphone tray with wireless charging, upgraded lighting package, rain-sensing wiper system, leather steering wheel, lane-keeping assist and traffic sign assist.
- GVWR- 11,030 lb.
- GCWR- 15,250 lb.
- V-6 Turbo 188 HP diesel engine with electronic fuel injection and 325 ft.-lb. torque
- 7-speed automatic transmission
- 220-amp alternator
- E-rated highway tires- 215/85R16
- Aluminum rims
- Front and rear disc, 4-wheel anti-lock brakes
- 5,000 lb. rear hitch receiver with dual connector
- 7-pin plug
- 12V chassis battery
- 26.4 gal. fuel tank
- 5.8 gal. DEF tank
- 10.25 in. integrated Mercedes-Benz® infotainment center with GPS
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Power windows and door locks
- Tilt steering wheel
- A/C and cruise control
- Auxiliary start switch
- Cab area privacy curtain
- Stronghold VBL™ Vacuum-Bond laminated roof, floor and sidewalls
- Bead-foam insulation (R-24 max roof, R-9 max floor, R-8 max walls)
- One-piece, seamless, fiberglass roof
- Partial fiberglass rear cap
- Premium Sikkens full-body paint
- Chrome grill package
- Electric stabilizer jacks
- Slideout cover awnings
- Entrance door with industry’s largest travel-view window
- Electric-powered entrance step with integrated house battery compartment
- (2) 12V house batteries
- Aluminum skirt-hung baggage doors
- 12.2 gal. propane tank (41 lb.)
- LP quick-connect hookup
- Exterior utility center
- Winterization drain system
- Black tank flush
- Outside shower
- 12V demand water pump
- Onan® 3,600-watt LP generator
- 30-amp electrical service
- 1,000-watt inverter
- Solar prep
- Flush-mount LED marker lights
- Third brake light
- Porch light
- Custom-molded ABS surround in cab-over area
- Overhead bunk with 750 lb. capacity
- 80 in. interior ceiling height with padded vinyl ceiling
- High-intensity LED ceiling lights
- High-gloss hardwood fascia
- Tecnoform® high-gloss cabinetry
- Ball-bearing drawer guides
- Jayco-exclusive, easy-operation legless dinette table (24KP)
- U-shaped dinette with stow-away pedestal legs (24LP)
- 12V USB charging station in dinette area
- 2-point lap safety belts in all designated seating locations
- Day/night roller shades
- 15,000 BTU low-profile A/C
- 20,000 BTU auto-ignition ducted furnace
- Powered roof vent in living area with wall switch
- LED living room TV
- Blu-Ray™ player in living area
- Prep for satellite dish
- Cable TV hookup with RG-6 coax
- Digital antenna with signal booster
- 6 cu.ft. gas/electric/12V refrigerator
- Suburban 2-burner, drop-in cooktop with flush cover
- Under-mounted convection microwave
- Tecnoform® high-gloss countertops
- Stainless-steel sink with wooden cover/cutting board
- Decorative kitchen backsplash
- Water filtration system
- Shower with decorative surround and skylight
- Stainless-steel bathroom sink
- Porcelain toilet with foot flush
- Powered roof vent in bathroom with wall switch
- Queen-sized bed with bedspread (24KP, 24LP)
- Queen-sized power Murphy bed (24RP)
- (2) Twin-sized beds (24TP)
- Under-bed storage (select models)
- Bedroom TV prep
- Large wardrobes
- Smoke alarm
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Dawn Full Body Paint
- Dusk Full Body Paint
- Twilight Full Body Paint
- Canadian Standards
- CSA Chassis Upcharge
- Customer Value Package
- Backup camera, electric awning with LED lights, frameless windows, infotainment system, keyless cab entry, remote-controlled and heated mirrors, swivel driver and passenger seats, tank heating pads
- Sun Folding Windshield Shade
- Hydraulic Leveling Jacks
- 3.2 KW Diesel Generator
- B-Plus Front Cap
- Theater Seating ILO Dinette (24KP, 24LP)
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
More than 50 years and still fun!
Peace and love were in the air—and so was entrepreneurial spirit. In 1968, Lloyd and Bertha Bontrager set out to make a family dream a reality in their quiet corner of Northern Indiana. Let the fun begin!
In the '70s, while families gathered around the newfangled video boxes (TVs of course!), we began to make a name for ourselves too, acquiring competitors, delivering new products and selling internationally for the first time. Look out, TVs! We’ve got an idea for family time too.
Jayco was established among the powers of the RV industry in the '80s and we mourned the loss of our fearless leader, Lloyd, in a tragic plan crash. That did not stop the momentum, but instead we doubled down on the vision for family fun.
In the '90s Jayco acquired Starcraft, one of the oldest and most respected builders of campers. Lloyd was inducted into the RV Hall of Fame. We built and shipped our 300,000 unit in 1997, and our new corporate headquarters facility was completed in Middlebury, Indiana.
In 2002, Jayco introduced the Jay Flight travel trailers which as of today, has been the #1 selling travel trailers in North America for thirteen years straight. In 2006, we built and shipped our 500,000th unit, and introduced the first lightweight toy hauler travel trailer built with a wider stance, known first as the Talon. And, in 2008, we acquired assets of the former Travel Supreme and launched the Class A diesel-pusher Entegra Coach division.
Between four division of Jayco, Starcaft RV, Entegra Coach and Highland Ridge RV in May of 2016, we built and celebrated our 1,000,000the unit in total. On July 1st of the same year, Jayco Corporation, including all of the brands of Jayco, Starcraft RV, Entegra Coach, and Highland Ridge RV, was acquired by Thor Industries.
Fast forward to the '20s, a global pandemic reawakened everyone's desire to get outside and sparked another golden age for the RVing community. With eyes toward a bright future, Jayco, Entegra Coach, Highland Ridge and Starcraft unified as the Jayco Family of Companies.