Jayco Melbourne Motor Home Class C - Diesel
The Melbourne Class C diesel motorhome by Jayco delivers drivability, value, and quality craftsmanship for adventure after adventure. Each model sits on a fuel-efficient Mercedes-Benz Sprinter chassis with a V-6 turbo diesel engine to power your journey, and the Stronghold VBL construction will allow you to enjoy your coach for years to come.
Inside, you'll find decorative kitchen backsplash, LED-lit pressed countertops, hardwood cabinet doors and drawers, plus many more comforts. The Customer Value Package features a backup and side-view camera, swivel captain's seats, and a Sony infotainment center with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto to make the driver's job that much easier. The exterior includes many convenient features to make each trip hassle-free, like the exterior utility center, the outside shower, and the electric stabilizer jacks to name a few.
The open road is yours in a Melbourne Class C diesel motorhome by Jayco. Choose your favorite floorplan today!
Motor Home Class C - Diesel
Standard Features (2022)
- Mercedes-Benz® 3500 chassis with 170 in. wheelbase
- GVWR- 11,030 lb.
- GCWR- 15,250 lb.
- V-6 Turbo 188 HP diesel engine with electronic fuel injection and 325 ft.-lb. torque
- 7-speed automatic transmission
- 220-amp alternator
- E-rated highway tires- 215/85R16
- Front and rear disc, 4-wheel anti-lock brakes
- 5,000 lb. rear hitch receiver with dual connector
- 7-pin plug
- 12V chassis battery
- 26.4 gal. fuel tank
- 5.8 gal. DEF tank
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Power windows and door locks
- Tilt steering wheel
- A/C and cruise control
- Auxiliary start switch
- Privacy curtains for cab area
- Stronghold VBL™ Vacuum-Bond laminated roof, floor and sidewalls
- Bead-foam insulation (R-24 max roof, R-9 max floor, R-8 max walls)
- TPO laminated roof
- Fiberglass running boards
- Fiberglass exterior walls with vinyl graphics
- Electric stabilizer jacks
- Slideout cover awnings
- Entrance door with industry’s largest travel-view window
- Electric-powered entrance step with integrated house battery compartment
- 12V house battery
- Exterior utility center
- Winterization drain system
- Black tank flush
- Outside shower
- 12V demand water pump
- Onan® 3,600-watt LP generator
- Transfer switch with reverse polarity protection
- 30-amp electrical service
- Solar prep
- 12.2 gal. propane tank (41 lb.)
- LP quick-connect hookup
- Flush-mount LED marker lights
- Third brake light
- Porch light
- 4 in. tube bumper with sewer hose storage
- 83 in. interior ceiling height with padded vinyl ceiling
- High-intensity, LED ceiling lights
- LED-lit slideout fascia
- Hardwood cabinet doors and drawers
- Ball-bearing drawer guides
- Jayco-exclusive easy-operation legless dinette table (24R)
- U-shaped dinette with stow away pedestal legs (24L)
- 12V USB charging station in dinette area
- 2-point lap safety belts in all designated seating locations
- Pleated blackout shades
- 13,500 BTU A/C
- 30,000 BTU auto-ignition ducted furnace
- 6 gal. gas/electric water heater and water heater bypass
- Powered roof vent in living area with wall switch
- LED HD Smart Fire TV in Living Area
- Prep for satellite dish
- Cable TV hookup with RG-6 coax
- Digital antenna with signal booster
- 8 cu.ft. gas/electric refrigerator
- Suburban 2-burner, drop-in cooktop with flush cover
- Convection microwave
- LED-lit pressed countertops
- Flip-up countertop extension (select models)
- Stainless-steel sink with wooden cover/cutting board
- Decorative kitchen backsplash
- Water filtration system
- Shower with decorative surround and skylight
- Stainless-steel bathroom sink
- Toilet with foot flush
- Powered roof vent in bathroom with wall switch
- Queen-sized bed with bedspread (24L)
- (2) Twin-sized beds (24T)
- Bedroom TV prep
- Large wardrobes
- Overhead bunk with 750 lb. capacity and safety net
- Smoke alarm
- Carbon monoxide detector
Customer Value Package (Mandatory)
- One-piece, seamless, fiberglass front cap
- Frameless windows
- Heated holding tanks (12V pads)
- Heated, remote-controlled, side view mirrors
- Electric patio awning with LED lights
- Backup and side-view camera
- Remote keyless entry
- Sony® infotainment center with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Swivel driver and passenger seats with boosters
- Front entertainment center with 32 in. LED TV
- 3,200-watt diesel generator
- Folding windshield sun shade
- 4-point hydraulic leveling jacks
- Theater seating ILO dinette (24L, 24R)
- 190W solar panel with dual controller and second house battery
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
More than 50 years and still fun!
Peace and love were in the air—and so was entrepreneurial spirit. In 1968, Lloyd and Bertha Bontrager set out to make a family dream a reality in their quiet corner of Northern Indiana. Let the fun begin!
In the '70s, while families gathered around the newfangled video boxes (TVs of course!), we began to make a name for ourselves too, acquiring competitors, delivering new products and selling internationally for the first time. Look out, TVs! We’ve got an idea for family time too.
Jayco was established among the powers of the RV industry in the '80s and we mourned the loss of our fearless leader, Lloyd, in a tragic plan crash. That did not stop the momentum, but instead we doubled down on the vision for family fun.
In the '90s Jayco acquired Starcraft, one of the oldest and most respected builders of campers. Lloyd was inducted into the RV Hall of Fame. We built and shipped our 300,000 unit in 1997, and our new corporate headquarters facility was completed in Middlebury, Indiana.
In 2002, Jayco introduced the Jay Flight travel trailers which as of today, has been the #1 selling travel trailers in North America for thirteen years straight. In 2006, we built and shipped our 500,000th unit, and introduced the first lightweight toy hauler travel trailer built with a wider stance, known first as the Talon. And, in 2008, we acquired assets of the former Travel Supreme and launched the Class A diesel-pusher Entegra Coach division.
Between four division of Jayco, Starcaft RV, Entegra Coach and Highland Ridge RV in May of 2016, we built and celebrated our 1,000,000the unit in total. On July 1st of the same year, Jayco Corporation, including all of the brands of Jayco, Starcraft RV, Entegra Coach, and Highland Ridge RV, was acquired by Thor Industries.
Fast forward to the '20s, a global pandemic reawakened everyone's desire to get outside and sparked another golden age for the RVing community. With eyes toward a bright future, Jayco, Entegra Coach, Highland Ridge and Starcraft unified as the Jayco Family of Companies.