Jayco Melbourne Motor Home Class C - Diesel
Sometimes the best things in life come in smaller packages, like the Melbourne Class C diesel motorhome by Jayco! You will love how easy it will be to maneuver through the town or country, and there are many residential features to make you feel right at home.
The durable chassis features an updated 2L V4 twin turbo diesel engine with 211 HP and 332 ft. lb. torque for more power, and the one-piece, seamless fiberglass front cap will add years of use to your unit. You will find the drive easier than ever with backup and side-view cameras, plus a 7" integrated Mercedes-Benz MBUX infotainment center. Each model also includes pleated blackout shades, LED-lit pressed countertops, hardwood cabinet doors and drawer fronts, and many more interior comforts!
The open road is yours in a Melbourne Class C diesel motorhome by Jayco. Choose your favorite floorplan today!
Motor Home Class C - Diesel
Standard Features (2024)
- Mercedes-Benz® 3500 chassis with 170 in. wheelbase
- GVWR- 11,030 lb.
- GCWR- 15,250 lb.
- 2L V4 Twin Turbo 211HP diesel engine with electronic fuel injection with 332 ft. lb. torque
- 9-speed automatic transmission
- 220-amp alternator
- E-rated highway tires- 215/85R16
- Front and rear disc, 4-wheel anti-lock brakes
- 5,000 lb. rear hitch receiver with dual connector
- 12V chassis battery
- 26.4 gal. fuel tank
- 5.8 gal. DEF tank
- Tilt steering wheel
- Power windows and door locks
- Cruise control
- Crosswind assist
- Hill start assist
- Attention assist
- Brake Assist Plus
- Breakdown management
- Emergency call system
- Headlight assistant
- Auxiliary start switch
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Privacy curtain for cab area
- Stronghold VBL™ Vacuum-Bond laminated roof, floor and sidewalls
- Bead-foam insulation (R-24 max roof, R-9 max floor, R-8 max walls)
- TPO laminated roof
- Fiberglass running boards
- Fiberglass exterior walls with vinyl graphics
- Electric stabilizer jacks
- Slideout awning(s)
- Entrance door with industry’s largest travel-view window
- Electric-powered entrance step with integrated house battery compartment
- Third brake light
- 4 in. bumper tube with sewer hose storage
- Prep for satellite dish
- Cable TV hookup with RG-6 coax
- Digital antenna with signal booster
- Onan® 3,600W LP generator
- Solar prep
- 12V house battery
- Transfer switch with reverse polarity protection
- 30-amp electrical service
- 12.2 gal. propane tank (41 lb.)
- LP quick-connect hookup
- Exterior utility center
- Winterization drain system
- Black tank flush
- Outside shower
- 12V demand water pump
- Water filtration system
- Overhead bunk with 750 lb. capacity
- 83 in. interior ceiling height with padded vinyl ceiling
- High-intensity, LED ceiling lights
- LED-lit slideout fascia
- Hardwood cabinet doors and drawer fronts
- Ball-bearing drawer guides
- Pleated blackout shades
- 13,500 BTU A/C
- 30,000 BTU auto-ignition ducted furnace
- 6 gal. gas/electric water heater and water heater bypass
- Powered roof vent in living area with wall switch
- Jayco-exclusive, easy-operation legless dinette table (24R)
- U-shaped dinette with stow away pedestal legs (24L)
- 12V USB charging station in dinette area
- 2-point lap safety belts in all designated seating locations
- Car seat tethers (select floorplans)
- LED HD Smart TV
- 10 cu. ft. 12V refrigerator
- 2-burner, drop-in cooktop with flush cover
- Convection microwave
- Stainless steel sink with wooden cover/cutting board
- LED-lit pressed countertops
- Flip-up countertop extension (select models)
- Decorative kitchen backsplash
- Shower with decorative surround and skylight
- Stainless steel bathroom sink
- Toilet with foot flush
- Powered roof vent in bathroom with wall switch
- Queen-size bed with bedspread (24L)
- Queen-size power Murphy bed (24R)
- (2) twin-size beds with filler cushion converts to king-size bed (24T)
- USB port(s) in bedroom
- Bedroom TV prep
- Large wardrobes
- Smoke alarm
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Fire extinguisher
Customer Value Package (Mandatory)
- One-piece, seamless, fiberglass front cap
- Frameless windows
- Heated holding tanks (12V pads)
- Heated, remote-controlled, side view mirrors
- Electric patio awning with LED lights
- Backup and side-view camera
- Keyless cab entry
- 7 in. integrated Mercedes-Benz® MBUX infotainment center with GPS, Apple® CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
- Swivel driver and passenger seats with boosters
- Premium Mercedes chassis - includes active brake assist, chrome grill package, adaptive cruise control, heated captain's seats, smartphone tray with wireless charging, upgraded lighting package, rain-sensing wiper system, leather steering wheel, lane-keeping assist and traffic sign assist.
- Front entertainment center with 32 in. LED HD Smart TV
- 3,200W diesel generator
- Folding windshield sun shade
- 4-point hydraulic leveling jacks
- Theater seating ILO dinette (24L, 24R)
- 200W solar panel with dual controller and second house battery
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
More than 50 years and still fun!
Peace and love were in the air—and so was entrepreneurial spirit. In 1968, Lloyd and Bertha Bontrager set out to make a family dream a reality in their quiet corner of Northern Indiana. Let the fun begin!
In the '70s, while families gathered around the newfangled video boxes (TVs of course!), we began to make a name for ourselves too, acquiring competitors, delivering new products and selling internationally for the first time. Look out, TVs! We’ve got an idea for family time too.
Jayco was established among the powers of the RV industry in the '80s and we mourned the loss of our fearless leader, Lloyd, in a tragic plan crash. That did not stop the momentum, but instead we doubled down on the vision for family fun.
In the '90s Jayco acquired Starcraft, one of the oldest and most respected builders of campers. Lloyd was inducted into the RV Hall of Fame. We built and shipped our 300,000 unit in 1997, and our new corporate headquarters facility was completed in Middlebury, Indiana.
In 2002, Jayco introduced the Jay Flight travel trailers which as of today, has been the #1 selling travel trailers in North America for thirteen years straight. In 2006, we built and shipped our 500,000th unit, and introduced the first lightweight toy hauler travel trailer built with a wider stance, known first as the Talon. And, in 2008, we acquired assets of the former Travel Supreme and launched the Class A diesel-pusher Entegra Coach division.
Between four division of Jayco, Starcaft RV, Entegra Coach and Highland Ridge RV in May of 2016, we built and celebrated our 1,000,000the unit in total. On July 1st of the same year, Jayco Corporation, including all of the brands of Jayco, Starcraft RV, Entegra Coach, and Highland Ridge RV, was acquired by Thor Industries.
Fast forward to the '20s, a global pandemic reawakened everyone's desire to get outside and sparked another golden age for the RVing community. With eyes toward a bright future, Jayco, Entegra Coach, Highland Ridge and Starcraft unified as the Jayco Family of Companies.