Jayco Jay Flight Travel Trailer
3 (11 Reviews)
The Jayco Jay Flight travel trailer has been a family favorite for many years, and once you see what the Jay Flight has to offer, it's highly favored status will come at no surprise. This brand is one of the longest-running, most successful RV brands ever because it combines Jayco's legendary construction with popular floorplans and unique features.
You'll find fresh interior décor for the new year, and the modern technology that has been included will keep you running smoothly throughout your trips. The JAYCOMMAND Smart RV system puts you in full control of your trailer, and the Magnum Truss roof system has been engineered to withstand 4,500 pounds of pressure which will help you feel safer during wind or snow storms. Each trailer has been prepped for solar power, and the American-made Goodyear tires allow you to tow with confidence. You'll also have an exclusive JaySMART safety system that provides you with several tow vehicle-controlled exterior lights to indicate turning, braking, and reverse.
With a strong foundation, years of success, and a fresh update for the new year, the Jayco Jay Flight travel trailer is ready to prove to you why it's a family favorite!
Outdoor Kitchen, U Shaped Dinette
- Length: 28 ft 10 in
- Weight: 5335 lbs
- Slides: 1
- Sleeps: 6
71 Available Now!
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen
- Length: 36 ft 4 in
- Weight: 7915 lbs
- Slides: 2
- Sleeps: 9
60 Available Now!
Rear Living Area, Kitchen Island
- Length: 37 ft 8 in
- Weight: 8520 lbs
- Slides: 3
- Sleeps: 5
53 Available Now!
Jay Flight Features:
Standard Exterior Equipment
- Axles with electric, self-adjusting brakes and easy-lube hubs
- I-Class™ cambered structural steel I-beams
- Fully integrated A-frame
- 5/8 in. tongue-and-groove plywood floor decking
- Magnum Truss™ Roof System
- Seamless roof material with 20 year warranty
- Large exterior downspouts
- 30 in. x 72 in. main entrance door
- Galvanized steel, impact-resistant wheel wells
- 30-amp service
- Front diamond plate
- Stabilizer jacks (4)
- Exterior TV mount and bracket
- LED exterior lighting
- Friction hinge entry door with shade-prep window
- G20 dark tinted safety-glass privacy windows
- LP quick connect (outside gas grill prep)
- Detachable power cord
- Backup & side marker camera prep
Standard Interior Equipment
- 81 in. ceiling height
- Solid hardwood cabinet doors
- LED interior lighting
- Decorative dinette and slide out room lighting (SuperSlide models)
- Hidden switch command
- J-Steel™ jack-knife sofa with armrest
- Vinyl flooring throughout (including slide floors)
- Vented windows in slide out room end walls (SuperSlide models)
- Window shades
- Smoked-glass cabinet door inserts (select models)
- Adjustable and removable dinette table (main booth dinette only)
- Residential-style kitchen countertops
- 3-burner range with glass cover
- Oven with glass door and interior light
- Heavy-duty, 75 lb., full-extension, steel ball-bearing drawer guides
- Range hood
- Vented kitchen window
- Queen mattress
- Cubby storage area under bed (select models)
- Plywood bed platforms
- Main bed struts
- 300 lb. rated bunk beds (select models)
- 600 lb. rated bunk beds (double bunks)
- Privacy curtains in bunk areas (select models)
- Vented bunk windows (select models)
- 4 in. thick bunk mats (select models)
- Wooden bedroom doors (select models)
- Glass shower door (select models)
- Shower curtain with curved shower track (select models)
Customer Value Package (Mandatory)
- 13,500-BTU, roof-mounted A/C
- 30 lb. propane bottles with cover (2)
- 6 gal. gas/electric DSI water heater (10 gal. in 38BHDS & 38FDDS)
- Cable/satellite TV hookup
- Digital TV antenna
- Goodyear® Endurance® tires (made in the USA)
- Outside shower
- Power tongue jack
- Spare tire with cover
- Water heater bypass
- Power awning with LED lights
- Marine grade exterior speakers
- Keyed-Alike™ entry and baggage doors
- 8 cu. ft. gas/electric refrigerator (N/A 38BHDS & 38FDDS)
- Bathroom power vent
- Bathroom skylight
- Tub surround
Elite Package (Mandatory)
- Upgraded exterior metal & graphics package
- Slide out end-wall windows
- Black tank flush
- Second fresh water tank (total 80 gal. capacity)
- Large main entry door grab handle
- Rooftop solar prep
- Aluminum rims
- Hardwood frame mission-style cabinet doors
- Premium multimedia sound system with MP3/iPod input jacks and Bluetooth® connectivity
- Kitchen skylight with shade
- Full-height kitchen backsplash
- Upgraded kitchen faucet with pull-out sprayer
- Kitchen sink covers and rolling drying rack
- Deluxe bedspread with pillows
- Bathroom medicine cabinet
- 15,000-BTU, roof-mounted A/C
- Thermal package: insulated, heated, and enclosed underbelly and reflective foil insulation in main roof and slide out floors
- Outside griddle with bumper mount
- Cargo accessory receiver
- Electric stabilizer jacks (4)
- Fiberglass sidewalls
- Patio door (29RKS & 34RSBS) (standard on 38BHDS & 38FDDS)
- MORryde® StepAbove™ entry steps
- Solar Power Package (100W roof solar panel & 30-amp digital controller)
- 50-amp service with second A/C prep (select models) (standard in 34RSBS & 34RLOK)
- Wall-hugger theater seating (select models)
- Rear sofa with folding bunk (33RBTS)
- JAYCOMMAND® "Smart RV" system with TPMS
- Fireplace (29RKS, 28BHBE, 32BHDS, 32TSBH, 33RBTS & 38BHDS) (standard on 34RSBS & 34RLOK)
- Free-standing table with 4 chairs (select models) (standard in 34RLOK)
- LED TV
- Hide-a-bed with tri-fold mattress (select models)
- 10 cu. ft. 12V stainless steel refrigerator (N/A 38BHDS)
- King bed
- 2nd A/C in bedroom (select models)
- Front quad bunk (38BHDS)
- Front queen bed (38BHDS)
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
More than 50 years and still fun!
Peace and love were in the air—and so was entrepreneurial spirit. In 1968, Lloyd and Bertha Bontrager set out to make a family dream a reality in their quiet corner of Northern Indiana. Let the fun begin!
In the '70s, while families gathered around the newfangled video boxes (TVs of course!), we began to make a name for ourselves too, acquiring competitors, delivering new products and selling internationally for the first time. Look out, TVs! We’ve got an idea for family time too.
Jayco was established among the powers of the RV industry in the '80s and we mourned the loss of our fearless leader, Lloyd, in a tragic plan crash. That did not stop the momentum, but instead we doubled down on the vision for family fun.
In the '90s Jayco acquired Starcraft, one of the oldest and most respected builders of campers. Lloyd was inducted into the RV Hall of Fame. We built and shipped our 300,000 unit in 1997, and our new corporate headquarters facility was completed in Middlebury, Indiana.
In 2002, Jayco introduced the Jay Flight travel trailers which as of today, has been the #1 selling travel trailers in North America for thirteen years straight. In 2006, we built and shipped our 500,000th unit, and introduced the first lightweight toy hauler travel trailer built with a wider stance, known first as the Talon. And, in 2008, we acquired assets of the former Travel Supreme and launched the Class A diesel-pusher Entegra Coach division.
Between four division of Jayco, Starcaft RV, Entegra Coach and Highland Ridge RV in May of 2016, we built and celebrated our 1,000,000the unit in total. On July 1st of the same year, Jayco Corporation, including all of the brands of Jayco, Starcraft RV, Entegra Coach, and Highland Ridge RV, was acquired by Thor Industries.
Fast forward to the '20s, a global pandemic reawakened everyone's desire to get outside and sparked another golden age for the RVing community. With eyes toward a bright future, Jayco, Entegra Coach, Highland Ridge and Starcraft unified as the Jayco Family of Companies.