Jayco Jay Flight Bungalow Travel Trailer
Extended stays are easier than ever with a Jay Flight Bungalow travel trailer by Jayco! Each floorplan features residential living spaces, an atrium-style front wall, plus an 8' interior height that will have you feeling right at home.
Durable construction begins with 12 inch I-Class cambered structural steel I-beams, a Magnum Truss roof system, and 5/8 inch tongue-and-groove plywood floor decking. You will appreciate the axles with electric, self-adjusting brakes and E-Z Lube hubs for smooth towing, and the insulated, heated, and enclosed underbelly will allow you to camp year around. Inside, you'll find stainless steel kitchen appliances, residential-style window treatments, solid wood cabinet doors throughout, plus many more at-home comforts. And we haven't even mentioned the convenient exterior features, like the power awning with LED lights, the outside shower, and the utility lighting system!
Chose a Jay Flight Bungalow travel trailer by Jayco, then choose your favorite destination and start camping today!
Jay Flight Bungalow Features:
- Axles with electric, self-adjusting brakes and easy lube hubs
- 102 in. wide body construction (8' 6")
- Magnum Truss™ Roof System with plywood decking
- Seamless one piece roof material
- 5/8 in. tongue-and-groove plywood floor decking
- 12 in., I-Class™ cambered structural steel I-beams
- Electric powered slideout rooms with enclosed gear system
- Radial tires with galvanized-steel, impact-resistant wheel wells
- 60 in., residential-style sliding patio door
- Exterior marine-grade speakers (2)
- G20 dark tinted safety-glass privacy windows
- Atrium style front wall with integrated lights
- Utility lighting system
- Detachable hitch (most models)
- Outside shower
- Black tank flush sprayer
- Solar prep
- LED exterior lighting
- Detachable power cord
- 96 in. interior height
- 82 in. slideout room interior height
- 84 in. tall interior doorways
- 68 in. loft bedroom (40DLFT & 40LOFT)
- 120V ceiling fan in living room and bedroom (select models)
- Solid wood cabinet doors throughout
- 10 gal. gas/electric DSI water heater
- Auto ignition furnace
- Hardwood look vinyl flooring
- Roller shades in living room
- Residential-style window treatments with wood trim
- Hide-a-bed with trifold mattress
- Electric fireplace with thermostat controls
- Cable/satellite prep
- Hidden switch command
- Central vacuum with push button retract for easy hose storage
- Vented end windows in living room and bedroom slideout rooms (select models)
- Interior LED lighting
- Living room throw pillows
- Ball-bearing drawer guides, 75 lb. capacity, full-extension
- 18 cu. ft., residential-style, 120V refrigerator
- Insignia™ 24 in. range with 12,000 BTU burner and 3.73 cu. ft. oven
- Kitchen faucet with pull-out sprayer
- Decorative dinette ceiling light
- Kitchen power vent with wall control
- Pleated shades in bedroom
- Plywood bed base
- Electrical outlets in master bedroom on each side of the bed
- Upgraded reading lights in master bedroom
- Medicine cabinet with mirror
- Porcelain toilet with foot flush
Customer Value Package (Mandatory)
- Thermal Package: insulated, heated, and enclosed underbelly and reflective foil insulation in main roof
- 30 lb. propane bottles with cover (2)
- Manual stabilizer jacks
- Water heater bypass
- Power awning with LED light
- Marine grade exterior speakers
- 15,000 BTU central A/C
- Second A/C in bedroom (13,500 BTU) (N/A 40DLFT & 40LOFT)
- Second A/C in loft (40DLFT & 40LOFT)
- Premium multimedia sound system with DVD/MP3/iPod input jacks and
- Bluetooth® connectivity
- 30 in. microwave
- Sink covers (2)
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Quilted bedspread with pillows
- Bathroom skylight
- Power vent in bathroom
- Tub surround
- Fiberglass sidewalls
- Roof ladder
- Slideout awnings
- Dual pane, tinted safety-glass windows
- Second 20,000 BTU furnace (40DLTF & 40LOFT)
- Wall-hugger theater seats in main living area slideout room
- JAYCOMMAND® “Smart RV” system with TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System)
- Solid-surface kitchen countertops
- King bed
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
More than 50 years and still fun!
Peace and love were in the air—and so was entrepreneurial spirit. In 1968, Lloyd and Bertha Bontrager set out to make a family dream a reality in their quiet corner of Northern Indiana. Let the fun begin!
In the '70s, while families gathered around the newfangled video boxes (TVs of course!), we began to make a name for ourselves too, acquiring competitors, delivering new products and selling internationally for the first time. Look out, TVs! We’ve got an idea for family time too.
Jayco was established among the powers of the RV industry in the '80s and we mourned the loss of our fearless leader, Lloyd, in a tragic plan crash. That did not stop the momentum, but instead we doubled down on the vision for family fun.
In the '90s Jayco acquired Starcraft, one of the oldest and most respected builders of campers. Lloyd was inducted into the RV Hall of Fame. We built and shipped our 300,000 unit in 1997, and our new corporate headquarters facility was completed in Middlebury, Indiana.
In 2002, Jayco introduced the Jay Flight travel trailers which as of today, has been the #1 selling travel trailers in North America for thirteen years straight. In 2006, we built and shipped our 500,000th unit, and introduced the first lightweight toy hauler travel trailer built with a wider stance, known first as the Talon. And, in 2008, we acquired assets of the former Travel Supreme and launched the Class A diesel-pusher Entegra Coach division.
Between four division of Jayco, Starcaft RV, Entegra Coach and Highland Ridge RV in May of 2016, we built and celebrated our 1,000,000the unit in total. On July 1st of the same year, Jayco Corporation, including all of the brands of Jayco, Starcraft RV, Entegra Coach, and Highland Ridge RV, was acquired by Thor Industries.
Fast forward to the '20s, a global pandemic reawakened everyone's desire to get outside and sparked another golden age for the RVing community. With eyes toward a bright future, Jayco, Entegra Coach, Highland Ridge and Starcraft unified as the Jayco Family of Companies.