Jayco Greyhawk Motor Home Class C
Your cross-country getaway starts with a Greyhawk Class C gas motorhome by Jayco. This coach is similar to the Redhawk brand, but roomier and with more safety features for your peace of mind.
Each model includes a new Winegard 2.0 Wi-Fi/4G antenna and an LED HD Smart TV in the living room and bedroom to wash away those rainy day blues. And the kids will love the tablet holders in place of TV's on the bunkhouse model. The new full-body paint options are sure to turn heads, and you'll love the panoramic window with a shade in the front cap. The interior will have you feeling right at home with LED-lit hardwood fascia, hardwood cabinet doors, frameless windows, and decorative kitchen backsplash.
Pick up and go at the drop of a hat with a Greyhawk Class C gas motorhome by Jayco!
Motor Home Class C
Standard Features (2023)
- Ford® E-450 chassis
- GVWR- 14,500 lb.
- GCWR- 22,000 lb.
- 7.3L V-8 350 HP engine with 468 ft.-lb. torque
- 6-speed TorqShift® series transmission with overdrive
- 210-amp alternator
- E-rated highway tires- LT225/75R16
- Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
- Power anti-lock brakes with power steering
- 7,500 lb. hitch with 750 lb. tongue capacity and 7-pin plug
- 12V chassis battery
- 55 gal. fuel tank
- Chrome, heated, remote-controlled, side-view mirrors
- Swivel driver and passenger seats (N/A 30X)
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Power windows and door locks
- Tilt steering wheel
- A/C and cruise control
- Auxiliary start switch
- Privacy curtains for cab area
- Stronghold VBL™ Vacuum-Bond laminated roof, floor and sidewalls
- Bead-foam insulation (R-24 max roof, R-9 max floor, R-8 max walls)
- One-piece, seamless, fiberglass front cap
- One-piece, seamless, crowned fiberglass roof
- Fiberglass running boards and transition wings
- Fiberglass exterior walls with vinyl graphics
- Remote keyless cab entry
- Entrance door with industry’s largest travel-view window
- Electric-powered entrance step with integrated house battery compartment
- 12V house battery
- 190W solar panel with dual controller with second house battery
- (2) high-output, marine-grade exterior speakers
- Slideout cover awnings
- Lockable storage compartments with slam latches
- Heated holding tanks (12V pads)
- 16.5 gal. propane tank (56 lb.)
- LP quick-connect hookup
- Exterior utility center
- Winterization drain system
- Black tank flush
- Outside shower
- 12V demand water pump
- Onan® 4,000-watt MicroQuiet™ gas generator
- Transfer switch with reverse polarity protection
- 30-amp electrical service
- Third brake light
- Roof ladder (N/A 30Z)
- 4 in. tube bumper with sewer hose storage
- 84 in. interior ceiling height with padded vinyl ceiling
- High-intensity recessed LED ceiling lights
- LED-lit hardwood fascia
- Hardwood cabinet doors and drawers
- Ball-bearing drawer guides
- Jayco-exclusive, easy-operation legless dinette table
- 2-point lap safety belts in all designated seating locations
- Interior command center
- Blackout night roller shades
- 30,000 BTU auto-ignition furnace
- 6 gal. gas/electric DSI auto-ignition water heater
- Prep for satellite dish
- Cable TV hookup with RG-6 coax
- Winegard 2.0 Wi-Fi/4G antenna
- 8 cu.ft., flush-mount, double door refrigerator
- Furrion® all-in-one cooktop and oven
- Residential-sized microwave
- LED-lit pressed countertops
- Flip-up countertop extension (select models)
- Integrated stainless-steel kitchen sink with cutting board and grate sink cover
- Decorative kitchen backsplash
- Pop-up charging station in kitchen with 110 outlets and USB ports
- Water filtration system
- Shower with decorative surround, glass door, skylight and light
- Stainless-steel bathroom sink
- Toilet with foot flush
- Powered roof vent in bathroom with wall switch
- Walk-around Queen-sized bed with bedspread and nightstands
- Under-bed storage (select models)
- Large wardrobes
- Overhead bunk with 750 lb. capacity and safety net
- Bunks with industry-exclusive 300 lb. capacity each (31F)
- Wall-mounted tablet holder in each bunk (31F)
- Smoke alarm
- Carbon monoxide detector
Customer Value Package (Mandatory)
- JRIDE® PLUS: Computer-balanced driveshaft, Koni® FSD shocks, heavy-duty rear stabilizer bar, standard front stabilizer bar, Hellwig® helper springs, rubber isolation mounts
- Automatic hydraulic leveling jacks
- Frameless windows
- Electric patio awning with LED lights
- 15,000 BTU A/C with heat pump
- 1,000-watt inverter
- Sony® infotainment center with Apple® CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
- Backup and side-view cameras
- LED HD Smart TV in living area
- LED HD Smart TV in bedroom
- Dual A/C units with power management system
- 12 cu. ft. refrigerator (N/A 30Z)
- Theater seating
- Aluminum rims
- Folding windshield sun shade
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
More than 50 years and still fun!
Peace and love were in the air—and so was entrepreneurial spirit. In 1968, Lloyd and Bertha Bontrager set out to make a family dream a reality in their quiet corner of Northern Indiana. Let the fun begin!
In the '70s, while families gathered around the newfangled video boxes (TVs of course!), we began to make a name for ourselves too, acquiring competitors, delivering new products and selling internationally for the first time. Look out, TVs! We’ve got an idea for family time too.
Jayco was established among the powers of the RV industry in the '80s and we mourned the loss of our fearless leader, Lloyd, in a tragic plan crash. That did not stop the momentum, but instead we doubled down on the vision for family fun.
In the '90s Jayco acquired Starcraft, one of the oldest and most respected builders of campers. Lloyd was inducted into the RV Hall of Fame. We built and shipped our 300,000 unit in 1997, and our new corporate headquarters facility was completed in Middlebury, Indiana.
In 2002, Jayco introduced the Jay Flight travel trailers which as of today, has been the #1 selling travel trailers in North America for thirteen years straight. In 2006, we built and shipped our 500,000th unit, and introduced the first lightweight toy hauler travel trailer built with a wider stance, known first as the Talon. And, in 2008, we acquired assets of the former Travel Supreme and launched the Class A diesel-pusher Entegra Coach division.
Between four division of Jayco, Starcaft RV, Entegra Coach and Highland Ridge RV in May of 2016, we built and celebrated our 1,000,000the unit in total. On July 1st of the same year, Jayco Corporation, including all of the brands of Jayco, Starcraft RV, Entegra Coach, and Highland Ridge RV, was acquired by Thor Industries.
Fast forward to the '20s, a global pandemic reawakened everyone's desire to get outside and sparked another golden age for the RVing community. With eyes toward a bright future, Jayco, Entegra Coach, Highland Ridge and Starcraft unified as the Jayco Family of Companies.