Jayco Alante Motor Home Class A
The Alante Class A gas motorhomes by Jayco provide a home base for when couples or families enjoy outdoor exploring and visiting new sites. These easy to drive and handle compact coaches come equipped with Jayco's JRide system allowing you to enjoy the drive as much as the destination!
Each coach is built on a Ford F53 chassis, and includes a StrongholdVBL roof, floor and sidewalls, a one-piece, seamless, fiberglass front cap, four-wheel anti-lock brakes, a 5,000 lb. rear hitch receiver, and heated holding tanks for four seasons of travel. The 120-inch panoramic windshield along with the graphics package provides great views on the road and turned heads when entering the campgrounds. Inside, you will appreciate the hardwood cabinet doors, drawers and fascia with LED accent lighting, two air conditioners with energy management system and standard 200W solar panel with dual controller and second house battery.
Alleviate your fears of driving a Class A gas motorhome, choose a Jayco Alante and see how easy it is to drive and handle while you explore the country!
Motor Home Class A
Standard Features (2024)
- Ford® F53 chassis
- GVWR- 18,000 lb.
- GCWR- 23,000 lb.
- 3L V-8 335 HP engine with 468 ft.-lb. torque
- 6-speed automatic TorqShift® transmission with overdrive and tow-haul mode
- 210 amp alternator
- G-rated highway tires-245/70R19.5
- Front and rear disc, 4-wheel anti-lock brakes
- 5,000 lb. rear hitch receiver with dual connector and 7-pin plug
- 12V chassis battery
- 80 gal. fuel tank
- 120-in. panoramic windshield
- Swivel driver and passenger seats
- 6-way power driver seat
- Soft-touch, vinyl-wrapped automotive dash
- Tilt steering wheel
- Cruise control
- Hill start assist
- Electronic stability control
- Traction control
- Auxiliary start
- Power front privacy shade with manual side privacy shades
- StrongholdVBL™ roof, floor and sidewalls
- Bead-foam insulation (R-24 max roof, R-9 max floor, R-8 max walls)
- One-piece, seamless, fiberglass front cap
- Fiberglass exterior walls with vinyl graphics
- Automatic hydraulic leveling jacks
- Frameless windows
- Entrance door with industry’s largest travel-view window
- Electric-powered entrance steps
- Lockable, pass-through storage compartments with metal slam latches
- Third brake light
- 4 in. bumper tube with sewer hose storage
- Roof ladder
- Prep for satellite dish
- Cable TV hookup with RG-6 coax and video selector switch
- Winegard 2.0 Wi-fi/4G antenna
- Onan® Marquis Gold Genset 4,000W generator
- 200W solar panel with dual controller and second house battery
- (2) 12V house batteries
- Transfer switch with reverse polarity protection
- 30-amp electrical service
- 16.5 gal. propane tank (56 lb.)
- LP quick-connect hookup
- Heated holding tanks (12V pads)
- Exterior utility center
- Winterization drain system
- Black tank flush
- Outside shower
- 12V demand water pump
- Water filtration system
- 84 in. interior ceiling height
- High-intensity recessed LED ceiling lights
- LED-lit hardwood fascia
- Hardwood cabinet doors and drawer fronts
- Ball-bearing drawer guides
- Jayco-exclusive, easy-operation legless dinette table
- 2-point lap safety belts in all designated seating locations
- Car seat tethers (select floorplans)
- Dual A/C units with power management system
- 30,000 BTU auto-ignition ducted furnace
- 6 gal. gas/electric DSI auto-ignition water heater
- 10 cu. ft. 12V refrigerator
- Furrion® all-in-one cooktop and oven
- Residential-size microwave
- Large stainless steel kitchen sink with cover
- LED-lit pressed countertops
- Flip-up countertop extension (select models)
- Decorative kitchen backsplash
- Pop-up charging station in kitchen with 120V outlets and USB ports
- Shower with decorative surround, glass door, skylight and light
- Stainless steel bathroom sink
- Porcelain toilet with foot flush
- Powered roof vent in bathroom with wall switch
- Walk-around, queen-size bed with bedspread and nightstands (king size in 27A)
- USB port and wireless charging in nightstands
- Under-bed storage (select models)
- Large wardrobes
- Bunks with industry-exclusive 300 lb. capacity each (29F)
- Wall-mounted tablet holder in each bunk (29F)
- Smoke alarm
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Fire extinguisher
Customer Value Package (Mandatory)
- JRIDE®: Computer-balanced driveshaft, Bilstein steering stabilizer, jounce bumpers, heavy-duty front and rear stabilizer bars, SACHS shocks
- One-piece, seamless, crowned fiberglass roof
- Exterior entertainment center with outside speakers, LED HD Smart TV mounted on swivel bracket and single-disc DVD/FM radio
- Electric patio awning with LED lights
- Slideout awning(s)
- 1,000W inverter
- Sony® infotainment center with Apple® CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
- Backup and side-view cameras
- Removable driver/passenger cockpit table
- LED HD Smart TV in living area
- Blackout night roller shades
- Drop-down overhead bunk in cab area with 750 lb. capacity
- Theater seating (29S)
- 15 cu. ft. 12V refrigerator (27A, 29F)
- LED HD Smart TV in bedroom
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
More than 50 years and still fun!
Peace and love were in the air—and so was entrepreneurial spirit. In 1968, Lloyd and Bertha Bontrager set out to make a family dream a reality in their quiet corner of Northern Indiana. Let the fun begin!
In the '70s, while families gathered around the newfangled video boxes (TVs of course!), we began to make a name for ourselves too, acquiring competitors, delivering new products and selling internationally for the first time. Look out, TVs! We’ve got an idea for family time too.
Jayco was established among the powers of the RV industry in the '80s and we mourned the loss of our fearless leader, Lloyd, in a tragic plan crash. That did not stop the momentum, but instead we doubled down on the vision for family fun.
In the '90s Jayco acquired Starcraft, one of the oldest and most respected builders of campers. Lloyd was inducted into the RV Hall of Fame. We built and shipped our 300,000 unit in 1997, and our new corporate headquarters facility was completed in Middlebury, Indiana.
In 2002, Jayco introduced the Jay Flight travel trailers which as of today, has been the #1 selling travel trailers in North America for thirteen years straight. In 2006, we built and shipped our 500,000th unit, and introduced the first lightweight toy hauler travel trailer built with a wider stance, known first as the Talon. And, in 2008, we acquired assets of the former Travel Supreme and launched the Class A diesel-pusher Entegra Coach division.
Between four division of Jayco, Starcaft RV, Entegra Coach and Highland Ridge RV in May of 2016, we built and celebrated our 1,000,000the unit in total. On July 1st of the same year, Jayco Corporation, including all of the brands of Jayco, Starcraft RV, Entegra Coach, and Highland Ridge RV, was acquired by Thor Industries.
Fast forward to the '20s, a global pandemic reawakened everyone's desire to get outside and sparked another golden age for the RVing community. With eyes toward a bright future, Jayco, Entegra Coach, Highland Ridge and Starcraft unified as the Jayco Family of Companies.