inTech RV Flyer Travel Trailer
With the Flyer travel trailers and toy haulers from inTech RV, you are free to chase your dreams, pursue new adventures, explore all that the world has to offer, and discover new horizons! The Flyer is family-friendly, built for rugged terrain, and always adventure-ready.
Some of the key features that you'll find on the Flyer are the fully welded cage and frame construction which is formed with the longest-lasting materials available, the versatile interior which gives you a functional and spacious area to use for all sorts of camping styles, the front tongue box which stores your gear in an easy-to-access area, and the 2" receiver rated at 175 pounds for easy bike transportation. The Flyer's interior features a MaxxAir vent fan, a Bluetooth stereo with two speakers, preparations for a TV, LED dome lights, and 12V/USB/120V outlets. You also have the ability to customize your Flyer with some excellent additions from the options list, like a roof rack, an Add-A-Room tent, an A/C with heat, and a kitchen slide depending on the Flyer you choose.
Experience new heights of camping with the Flyer travel trailer or toy hauler from inTech RV!
- All-Aluminum / All-Tube / Cage Frame
- Coupler: 2” Ball (2 5/16" on Discover)
- 2” Rear Receiver – 175# Capacity
- ST235/75R15 Tires w/Aluminum Wheels – Includes Spare Tire
- ST235 Tires w/Aluminum Wheel s- Includes Spare Tire (Discover)
- Load Center: 30 Amp
- Zamp Solar Prep
- Loading Ramp Door rated at 2,200lbs (Explore, Discover)
- Exterior Skinning: .040 Aluminum (Seamless on Explore, Discover)
- Roof: One Piece Aluminum
- Bed Size: 59” x 78” (Chase, Pursue)
- Tip-Out Bed: 46" x 81" Rated at 1,100 lbs. (Explore, Discover)
- MaxxAir Vent Fan
- Insulation: Bubble Foil R7 (Walls & Ceiling)
- Front Storage Cabinet & (3) Storage Nets (N/A Discover)
- Base Cabinet w/2 Storage Areas & (3) Wardrobe (Discover)
- Front Overhead Storage Cubby (Explore)
- (3) Overhead Storage Cubbies (Discover)
- Infinity Woven Flooring (Chase, Pursue)
- Black Coin Flooring (Explore, Discover)
- (6) 500 lb. Tie down Rings (Explore, Discover)
- Bluetooth Stereo w/(2) Speakers & TV Prep
- (2) LED Dome Lights (4 on Explore; 6 on Discover)
- (1) 12V Outlet w/(2) USB Ports & (2) 120V Outlets (3 120V Outlets on Discover)
Kitchen (Discover only)
- Refrigerator: 3.1 cu. ft. 12V/120V
- Large Farmhouse Style Sink w/Brushed Nickel Faucet
- Cooktop: 2 Burner Stainless Steel
- Fresh Water Tank: 8.5 Gal
- Off-Road Tires (N/A Discover)
- Slideout Kitchen (Pursue, Explore)
- Double Rear Doors (Explore)
- Curbside Tip-Out (Explore, Discover)
- Add-A-Room Tent (Chase, Pursue)
- Roof Rack
- A/C with Heat
- Straight Awning (N/A Discover)
- 270 Degree Awning (N/A Discover)
- 10' Power Awning (Discover)
- 10' Manual Awning (Discover)
- Adventure Package (Pursue, Explore)
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
What unites us all is our enthusiasm for adventure and our desire to hit the open road towards new horizons. Our fully welded aluminum cage construction, mixed with innovative designs and attention to detail is what distinguishes inTech from the rest.
The Aluminum Advantage
A robust design can put you at ease for your adventures. An all-aluminum, fully welded cage frame ensures longevity and strength while keeping weight to a minimum.
Tilt Forward Design
While the inspired, modern designs will catch plenty of eyes, inTech’s look goes beyond the surface. Tilt-Forward Design achieves space and function, unlike any camper you have seen before.
Invest In Today & Last For Tomorrow
Superior craftsmanship matched with quality materials make a camper that not only looks great today but provides plenty of adventures for the future.