Highland Ridge RV Range Lite Travel Trailer
The TuffShell fiberglass walls make these Highland Ridge RV Range Lite travel trailers lightweight and easy to tow! The flush floor slides with residential vinyl flooring create more interior space and are easy to maintain.
You can expect to find durability with the PVC roofing membrane and smart storage with the oversized pass-through storage with motion lighting. Self adjusting electric brakes ensure your unit will stop when you stop. The mandatory Customer Convenience package adds extra features like a pop up wireless and USB charger in the bedroom, an entrance door with screen door to keep the bugs out while bringing in fresh air, and a molded front cap with LED lighting and stoneguard protection. You'll also appreciate the Xtend Solar I Package that comes standard and includes a 200 watt solar panel with a 30 amp solar controller for off-grid capabilities.
These Highland Ridge RV Range Light travel trailers are ready for adventure whenever you are!
Range Lite Features:
Standard Features (2024)
- 5/8" main floor decking
- Door side spray port
- Exterior grill/griddle quick connect port
- Flexible LP lines
- Foldable grab handle
- Fully-walkable roof
- In-frame battery rack
- Magnetic baggage door catches
- Oversized pass-through storage with motion lighting
- PVC roofing membrane (limited lifetime warranty)
- Rain guttering with molded drip spouts
- Rear observation camera prep
- Safety bumper with drain hose carrier and end caps
- Self-adjusting electric brakes
- Side camera prep marker lights
- Solid swing-down entry steps
- Thermal Seal- enclosed, insulated and heated underbelly with fully insulated roof with a PVC roofing membrane
- Tinted safety-glass windows throughout
- TuffShell™ - vacuum bonded laminated construction, reinforced with heavy-duty fiberglass and welded aluminum frames
- Xtend Solar I Package (200 watt solar panel with 30 amp solar controller)
- 10 cu. ft. 12V refrigerator
- 5G antenna
- 60" x 80" residential queen bed with storage drawers below
- 75 lb. ball bearing drawer guides
- 81" interior height
- Cable and satellite prep
- Electrical outlets and USB ports in master bedroom
- Flush floor slides with residential vinyl flooring
- Hardwood cabinet doors
- Kitchen sink covers
- Laundry chute in bedroom
- LED interior lighting
- Medicine cabinet
- Powered 12V bathroom vent
- Range hood
- Residential high-rise faucet
- Roller blackout night shades
- Soft closing foot flush toilet
- Stainless steel single basin under-mount kitchen sink
- Tri-fold sofa (select models)
Customer Convenience Package (Mandatory)
- 15,000 BTU roof mounted A/C
- 2-30 lb. LP bottles
- 3-burner range with 17" oven and flush mount glass cover
- Dome style digital TV antenna with Wi-Fi prep
- Enclosed exterior docking station with black tank flush
- Entrance door with screen door, window and magnet door catch
- EZ-store detachable cord
- Gas/electric water heater
- JBL® Aura Cube stereo with Bluetooth® and miZONE™ technology
- JBL® Premium indoor and outdoor multizone speakers
- Molded front cap with LED lighting and stoneguard protection
- Nitrogen filled radial tires with aluminum rims
- Pop up wireless and USB charger in bedroom
- Power awning with LED lighting
- Power tongue jack
- Pressed membrane countertops
- Rear roof access ladder
- Smart HDTV
- Xtend Solar II Package (2-200 watt solar panels with 30 amp solar controller and 1800 watt inverter) (Replaces standard Xtend Solar I Package)
- 17" Griddle with bumper bracket
- 50 amp service with 2nd A/C (252RB, 262RL, 282RL)
- Electric stabilizer jacks
- Free standing table with 2 chairs and bench (N/A 212FB)
- Free standing table with 4 chairs (N/A 212FB)
- Theater seating ipo L-sofa (212FB only)
- Theater seating ipo tri-fold sofa (N/A 241BH)
- Wi-Fi router
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
For us, it’s all about solving the problems RVers encounter every day, building the RVer’s RV. Through deliberate design, year after year, we come up with creative RV solutions that make time at camp a little easier, and a lot more comfortable. You’ll enjoy time spent in your home away from home and own the outdoors with a Highland Ridge RV.
It all started in March of 2014 when Jayco purchased assets of Open Range RV. Today, Highland Ridge RV is a subsidiary of Jayco and operates its own manufacturing facilities, service and warranty group, sales team, management and leadership teams. We’re proud to be associated with a company that shares our same commitment to great quality, integrity, vision and values.
The Highland Assurance is our commitment to quality and deliberate design. It’s building RVs that are rooted in the experiences and suggestions of RVers who know what they like, what works and what doesn’t. Most importantly, it’s about assuring you an enjoyable and trouble-free experience. From the factory to the campground, we’ve got your back.