Highland Ridge RV Open Range Light Travel Trailer
If you're looking for a lightweight RV boasting with residential features, choose an Open Ridge Light travel trailer or fifth wheel by Highland Ridge. Space has been maximized throughout these models for storage and comfort, and you'll love that they are pet friendly. Each model includes pull-out pet dishes, an exterior pet tie out with a bottle opener, and an under-bed pet kennel that your pet is sure to love.
Built with TuffShell, a vacuum-bonded laminated construction, reinforced with heavy-duty fiberglass and welded aluminum frames, you can be sure your travel trailer or fifth wheel is made to last, and each model includes solid swing-down entry steps for stable footing. Inside, you'll enjoy residential furniture, linoleum throughout for easy cleaning, stainless steel appliances, a 39" LED TV on a swing arm, and many more comforts to make you feel right at home.
The Highland Ridge Open Range Light travel trailers and fifth wheels are anything but light when it comes to features and at-home comforts. Choose your favorite layout today!
Open Range Light Features:
Construction & Exterior
- 5/8" Main Floor Decking
- 120 GFCI Protected Receptacle
- Class Leading I-Beam Chassis & Draw Bar Sizes
- Equa-Flex® Axle Suspension
- Fiberglass Insulation in Roof & Floor
- Fully Walkable Roof
- In-Frame Battery Rack
- Laminated Wall Insulation - Rigid Foam
- Magnetic Baggage Door Catches
- Pet Tie Out with Bottle Opener
- PVC Roofing membrane
- Quick Disconnect LP Port
- Rain Guttering with Molded Drip Spouts
- Self-Adjusting Electric Brakes
Construction & Exterior Options
- 13.5K 2nd A/C with Quiet Residential Return
- A/C - 2nd A/C, 13.5K BTU Ducted (Travel Trailers)
- 4-Point Automatic Leveling System (Fifth Wheels)
- BBQ Grill with Bumper Bracket
- Customer Convenience Package (Mandatory) (Fifth Wheels)
- Bike Rack (Front) (Travel Trailers)
- Hitch/Pinbox Turning Point (Fifth Wheels)
- Power Front & Rear Stabilizer Jacks
- 75lb. Ball Bearing Drawer Guides
- Rangehood Vented Outside
- Residential High-Rise Faucet
- 10 cu.ft Residential Refrigerator (12V)
Bedroom & Bathroom
- 2 Hanging Shirt Closets
- 2 Night Stands with Drawers
- Double-Over-Double Bunk Beds with 600lb Capacity (Select Models)
- Electrical Outlets & USB Ports in Master Bedroom
- Glass Shower Doors (Select Models)
- Laundry Chute in Bedroom (Travel Trailers)
- Pet Kennel Door Under Bed
Bedroom & Bathroom Options
- King Bed IPO Queen Bed
- Cable & Satellite Prep
- Crowned Ceiling
- Hardwood Cabinet Doors
- LED Lighting
- Linoleum Throughout Unit (No Carpet)
- MyPillow® Pet Bed
- No Floor Heat Registers
- Pleated Night Shades
- Pocket-Screwed Lumbercore Cabinet Construction
- Pull-Out Pet Dishes
- 70" Theater Seat ipo Tri-fold Sofa (Select Models) (Travel Trailers)
- Recliners IPO Theater Seats (Select Models)
- Table & Chairs IPO Dinette Booth (N/A with U-Lounge Option)
- Theater Seats, 70" ipo Std. Tri-Sofa (Select Models)
- Tri-fold Sofa IPO Power Theater Seats (Select Models)
- U-Lounge Sofa IPO Theater Seating & Booth (Select Models)
Electrical & Plumbing
- 50 Amp Service
Customer Convenience Package
- Outside Docking Station
- Nitrogen Filled Radial Tires with Aluminum Rims
- Painted Fiberglass Front Cap with LED Lights
- Power Tongue Jack
- Roof Access Ladder
- Roof Mounted Solar Prep
- Spare Tire with Bracket & Cover
- Thermal Package
- Kitchen Sink Covers
- Battery Disconnect Switch
- 2" Tow Hitch (Fifth Wheels)
- 2-30lb. LP Bottles with Cover
- 4" Tube Storage Bumper
- Keyed-Alike™ Entry & Baggage Doors
- Large Grab Handle on Main Entry Door
- Motion Light in Pass-Through Storage
- Observation Camera Prep
- Power Awning with LED Lighting & Integrated Speakers
- Solid Swing-Down Steps at Main Entry
- Tinted Safety-Glass Windows
- 39" LED TV on Swing Arm
- AM/FM/MP3 Bluetooth Soundbar Stereo
- Digital TV Antenna
- 15K A/C with Quiet Residential Air Return
- Residential Furniture
- 17" Gas Oven with 3-Burner Range & Flush Mount Glass Cover
- 8 cu. ft. Refrigerator
- Large Pot & Pan Drawer Below Oven
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Storage Doors in Dinette Base
- Convenience Center
- EZ-Store Detachable Shore Cord
- Gas/Electric DSI Water Heater
- Water Heater Bypass
- 80" Queen Bed
- Porcelain Toilet with Foot Pedal Flush
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
Highland Ridge RV was formed in March of 2014 when Jayco purchased assets of Open Range RV, which had started manufacturing RVs in 2007. Highland Ridge RV is a subsidiary of Jayco and operates its own manufacturing facilities, service and warranty group, sales team, management and leadership teams. Highland Ridge RV is proud to be associated with a company that shares our same commitment to great quality, integrity, vision and values.
Highland Ridge RV was founded with passion for innovation and a drive to make a better product using advanced technologies in construction materials — all at an affordable consumer price. Highland Ridge set out to develop RVs that were more spacious on the inside and weighed less than the competition — they have done just that. More room and less weight have been one of the driving forces behind all of Highland Ridge RV's products. Innovation shares equal importance. With features such as the outdoor patio and the flush floor slide, Highland Ridge RV has pioneered many of the advancements seen in the RV industry.
Today, Highland Ridge RV carries that same passion, continuing to improve and innovate year after year.
Own the outdoors with Highland Ridge RV.
Focus on designing, producing and delivering great towable RV's every time so our customers can enjoy great camping experiences and memories.
We manufacture towable RV's, both Travel Trailers and Fifth Wheels, sold through our dealer network in the U.S. and Canada. We strive to create towable RV's that meet the needs of the marketplace and are considered the best in quality and value. We measure ourselves based on what our dealers and retail customers tell us about our products. Our goal is to meet and exceed our customers' expectations in all that we do.
At Highland Ridge RV, we are on a mission to…
- Fulfill the trailer needs of our dealer base and retail customers, and in doing so, exceed their expectations for service, quality, and value.
- Earn our dealers' retail customers' and employees' long-term loyalty by delivering more than we promise, in a fair and honest business manner.
- Motivate our employees to provide exceptional service and quality to our retail customers and dealers.
- Compensate our employees fairly and provide opportunity for personal growth within our company.
- Although it is our goal to provide a product that exceeds our customer needs and level of quality, we do not strive to be the biggest or most profitable. In the end, we believe satisfied customers, dealers and employees will bring growth and long-term profitability for all.
- At Highland Ridge RV our motto is "OWN THE OUTDOORS."