Highland Ridge RV Open Range Light Travel Trailer
The Open Range Light travel trailers by Highland Ridge RV combine lightweight construction with inventive spaces allowing you to enjoy a home-away-from-home in a highly towable package. The TravelLink Smart RV system is included and allows for Bluetooth control of awnings, lighting, slides, heating, cooling, auto levelers and more!
Each is built with TuffShell which is vacuum laminated construction, reinforced with heavy-duty fiberglass and welded aluminum frames, and includes a full-walkable roof, Equa-Flex axle suspension and self-adjusting electric brakes. Inside the Light, you will appreciate the pet and kid friendly residential vinyl flooring throughout, the easy-to-care for vinyl furniture and no heat registers, plus the hardwood cabinet doors, the flush floor slides, and much more features depending which travel trailer you choose. And there is a Customer Convenience package that is mandatory and includes more features you want!
Make your next road trip and camping experience comfortable and easy with your own Highland Ridge Open Range Light travel trailer!
Open Range Light Features:
Standard Features (2023)
Standard Exterior Equipment
- 120 GFCI protected receptacle
- 5/8" main floor decking
- Class leading I-beam chassis and draw bar sizes
- Enclosed exterior docking station with black tank flush
- Equa-Flex® axle suspension
- Exterior grill/griddle quick connect port
- Fully walkable roof
- Gas/electric water heater
- In-frame battery rack
- Large grab handle on main entry door
- Magnetic baggage door catches
- Nitrogen filled radial tires with aluminum rims
- Power awning with LED lighting
- Power tongue jack
- PVC roofing membrane (lifetime limited warranty)
- Rain guttering with molded drip spouts
- Rear observation camera prep
- Roof mount solar prep
- Self-adjusting electric brakes
- Side marker light camera prep
- Thermal Seal- enclosed, insulated and heated underbelly and fully insulated roof with a PVC roofing membrane
- TuffShell™ - vacuum bonded laminated construction, reinforced with heavy-duty fiberglass and welded aluminum frames
Standard Interior Equipment
- 15,000 BTU roof mounted A/C
- 50 amp service with 2nd A/C prep
- 75 lb. ball bearing drawer guides
- Cable and satellite prep
- Crowned ceiling
- Dome style digital TV antenna with Wi-Fi prep
- Electrical outlets and USB ports in master bedroom
- Flush floor slides with residential vinyl flooring
- Glass shower doors
- Hardwood cabinet doors
- Kitchen sink covers
- LED interior lighting
- Pressed membrane countertops
- Range hood vented outside
- Residential high-rise faucet with pull-down sprayer
- Roller blackout night shades
- Stainless steel single basin under-mount kitchen sink
Customer Convenience Package (Mandatory)
- 3-burner range with 17" oven and flush mount glass cover
- 72" x 80" residential style king bed
- 8 cu. ft. gas/electric refrigerator
- JBL® Aura Cube stereo with Bluetooth® and miZONE™ technology
- JBL® Premium indoor and outdoor mutlizone speakers
- Keyed-Alike™ entry and baggage doors
- Molded front cap with LED lighting and stoneguard protection
- Pop up wireless and USB charger in bedroom
- TravelLINK® - Smart RV system that allows for Bluetooth® control of awnings, lighting, slideouts, heating, cooling and more
- Xtend Solar I Package (200 Watt Solar Panel With 30 Amp Solar Controller)
- Xtend Solar II Package (2-200 Watt Solar Panels With 30 Amp Solar Controller And 1800 Watt Inverter)
- 2nd A/C
- 10 Cu. Ft. 12V Residential Refrigerator
- 70" Theater Seats Ipo Standard Tri-Fold Sofa (275RLS, 290RLS)
- BBQ Grill With Bumper Bracket
- Power Front And Rear Stabilizer Jacks
- Table With 2 Chairs And Bench Ipo Standard Booth
- Table With 4 Chairs Ipo Standard Booth
- Theater Seats 70" Ipo Std. Tri-Fold Sofa (275RLS, 290RLS)
- Tri-Fold Sofa Ipo Standard Theater Seats (296BHS, 321BHS)
- U-Lounge Ipo Standard Theater Seats And Booth (275RLS, 296BHS, 321BHS)
- Wi-Fi Router
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
For us, it’s all about solving the problems RVers encounter every day, building the RVer’s RV. Through deliberate design, year after year, we come up with creative RV solutions that make time at camp a little easier, and a lot more comfortable. You’ll enjoy time spent in your home away from home and own the outdoors with a Highland Ridge RV.
It all started in March of 2014 when Jayco purchased assets of Open Range RV. Today, Highland Ridge RV is a subsidiary of Jayco and operates its own manufacturing facilities, service and warranty group, sales team, management and leadership teams. We’re proud to be associated with a company that shares our same commitment to great quality, integrity, vision and values.
The Highland Assurance is our commitment to quality and deliberate design. It’s building RVs that are rooted in the experiences and suggestions of RVers who know what they like, what works and what doesn’t. Most importantly, it’s about assuring you an enjoyable and trouble-free experience. From the factory to the campground, we’ve got your back.