Highland Ridge RV Open Range Conventional Travel Trailer
If you're looking for a compact, easy-to-tow RV with stylish features and at-home conveniences, look no further than the Open Range Conventional travel trailers by Highland Ridge RV.
Each model features a fully walkable Magnum Roof System, a power awning with LED lights and integrated speakers, and black front diamond plate to help protect your unit as you travel to your destination. You'll enjoy the 81" interior height to walk about freely and the Congoleum DESIGNER Carefree Resilient sheet flooring is resistant to both scuffs and scratches. Each dual axle travel trailer also includes additional features you are sure to love, like the MyPillow Pet Bed, the lighted pass-through storage, the heated and enclosed underbelly, plus much more!
Don't let the word conventional turn you away. The Open Range Conventional travel trailers by Highland Ridge RV are anything but average. Choose your favorite layout today!
Open Range Conventional Features:
Construction & Exterior
- 120 GFCI Protected Receptacle
- 5/8" Main Floor Decking
- 96" Exterior Width
- E-Z® Lube Axles
- Fiberglass Insulation
- Flexible LP Lines
- Galvanized Wheel Wells
- In-Frame Battery Rack
- Lighted Pass-Through Storage (Dual Axle Models)
- LP Quick Connect (Dual Axles Only)
- Magnetic Baggage Door Catches
- Magnum Roof System - Fully Walkable
- PVC Roofing membrane
- Rain Guttering with Molded Drip Spouts
- Rear Camera Prep
- Safety Bumper with Drain Hose Carrier & End Caps
- Self-Adjusting Electric Brakes
- Tinted Safety-Glass Windows
Construction & Exterior Options
- Customer Convenience Package (Mandatory)
- 81" Interior Height
- Cable & Satellite Prep
- LED Lighting
- Linoleum Throughout Unit (No Carpet)
- MyPillow® Pet Bed (Dual Axle Models)
- No Floor Heat Registers
- Pleated Night Shades
- Pocket-Screwed Lumbercore Cabinet Construction
Bedroom & Bathroom
- Double-Over-Double Bunk Beds with 600 lb Capacity (Select Models)
- Foot Flush Toilet
- Queen Bed
- LED TV
- 75 lb. Ball Bearing Drawer Guides
- Range hood
Customer Convenience Package
- Spare Tire with Carrier (Dual Axles Only)
- 13.5K A/C (Single Axle CCP/Dual Axle Standard)
- 20 lb LP Bottle (Single Axle Models)
- 30 lb LP Bottles (2) (Dual Axles Only)
- Black Front Diamond Plate
- E-Z Store Detachable Cord (Dual Axle Models)
- Entrance Door with Screen & Window (Dual Axle Models)
- Heated and Enclosed Underbelly (Dual Axles Only)
- Nitrogen Filled Radial Tires
- Outside Docking Station (Dual Axles Only)
- Power Awning with LED Lighting & Integrated Speakers
- Power Tongue Jack (Dual Axles Only)
- Roof Mounted Solar Prep
- Spare Tire with Carrier (Dual Axles Only)
- Stabilizer Jacks (2)
- Digital TV Antenna
- Bedspread (Dual Axles Only)
- Congoleum® DESIGNER Carefree® Resilient Sheet Flooring
- 3 Burner Stove (Single Axle CCP/Dual Axle Standard with Oven)
- 6 cu. ft. Refrigerator (Single Axle CCP/Dual Axle Standard)
- 60/40 Sink with High Rise Faucet (Single Axle CCP/Dual Axle Standard)
- Oven (Dual Axles Only)
- Stainless Steel Appliances (Dual Axles Only)
- Gas DSI Water Heater
- Water Heater Bypass
- Powered Bathroom Vent
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
Highland Ridge RV was formed in March of 2014 when Jayco purchased assets of Open Range RV, which had started manufacturing RVs in 2007. Highland Ridge RV is a subsidiary of Jayco and operates its own manufacturing facilities, service and warranty group, sales team, management and leadership teams. Highland Ridge RV is proud to be associated with a company that shares our same commitment to great quality, integrity, vision and values.
Highland Ridge RV was founded with passion for innovation and a drive to make a better product using advanced technologies in construction materials — all at an affordable consumer price. Highland Ridge set out to develop RVs that were more spacious on the inside and weighed less than the competition — they have done just that. More room and less weight have been one of the driving forces behind all of Highland Ridge RV's products. Innovation shares equal importance. With features such as the outdoor patio and the flush floor slide, Highland Ridge RV has pioneered many of the advancements seen in the RV industry.
Today, Highland Ridge RV carries that same passion, continuing to improve and innovate year after year.
Own the outdoors with Highland Ridge RV.
Focus on designing, producing and delivering great towable RV's every time so our customers can enjoy great camping experiences and memories.
We manufacture towable RV's, both Travel Trailers and Fifth Wheels, sold through our dealer network in the U.S. and Canada. We strive to create towable RV's that meet the needs of the marketplace and are considered the best in quality and value. We measure ourselves based on what our dealers and retail customers tell us about our products. Our goal is to meet and exceed our customers' expectations in all that we do.
At Highland Ridge RV, we are on a mission to…
- Fulfill the trailer needs of our dealer base and retail customers, and in doing so, exceed their expectations for service, quality, and value.
- Earn our dealers' retail customers' and employees' long-term loyalty by delivering more than we promise, in a fair and honest business manner.
- Motivate our employees to provide exceptional service and quality to our retail customers and dealers.
- Compensate our employees fairly and provide opportunity for personal growth within our company.
- Although it is our goal to provide a product that exceeds our customer needs and level of quality, we do not strive to be the biggest or most profitable. In the end, we believe satisfied customers, dealers and employees will bring growth and long-term profitability for all.
- At Highland Ridge RV our motto is "OWN THE OUTDOORS."