Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite Travel Trailer
The Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite travel trailers and toy haulers are lightweight towables that are perfect for those who are just getting started in the RV world. These easy-to-manage trailers offer quite a few floorplan options to suit your taste and your lifestyle.
Some of the top exterior features are the Azdel laminated sidewalls that weigh half as much as wood, yet they are more durable and easy on the environment. Another great feature is the colossal storage from the exterior pass-through storage compartment, and the griddle at the outdoor kitchen is more versatile than a two-burner stove. The 6' 9" vaulted ceilings allow you to have more head space on the interior, and the 10-cubic foot or 8-cubic foot refrigerator can hold just about everything you need for all of your meals while you're away. A high-output furnace will keep you warm, and the residential-style furniture will provide comfort and relaxation.
Ultra convenient and ultra accommodating, the Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite travel trailers and toy haulers are ultra ready for you and your family!
Sundance Ultra Lite Features:
Standard Features (2022)
Top 5 Exterior Features
- Azdel laminated sidewalls with half the weight of wood yet more durable and easy on the environment. Weather and temperature resistant. Azdel acts as a sound barrier while providing good insulation value.
- Colossal Storage – Exterior pass thru storage compartment with motion LED lighting provides you ample space to take everything you need
- Griddle in all outside kitchens with metal countertops. More versatile than a two-burner stove
- Automotive painted and stylish front cap
- Slide topper prep and tire pressure monitoring prep allowing for simple customer upgrades
Additional Exterior Features
- Slam Latch Baggage Doors
- Aluminum Triple Entry Step
- Large Assist Entry Handlebars
- Outside spray port with hose & sprayer
- Upgraded graphics package
- Black tank flush
- TV Antenna and cable hookup
- Electric awning with LED light
- Detachable power cord
- Solar Prep
Top 5 Interior Features
- Privacy roller shades on all windows with a clean design
- 6’9” vaulted ceilings allowing for the feeling of more space
- Dream dinette and fireplace (most floor plans) providing you all the comforts in your home
- Woven flooring in all slide outs making it family and dog friendly
- 10 Cu ft. 12-volt refrigerator perfect for holding everything you need for the family barbecue
Additional Interior Features
- Woven flooring in all slide outs- No more carpet
- Pressed counter tops
- 30" Main Entry Door w/Friction Doors
- 13.5K BTU dual ducted AC
- Designer valances with roller shades
- Flush Floor Slides
- Tri-Fold sofa
- LED interior Lighting
- Spring Loaded Hidden Hinge Cabinets
- 6’ 9” Interior Height
- LED Interior Lighting
- Mobile Electronics and USB Charging Ports
- Tinted safety glass windows
- Residential style furniture
- Heavy duty flooring
- Upgraded mattress with comforter
- Teddy bear bunk mats
Construction Standard Features
- Painted Fiberglass Front Cap with LED Lights
- Tongue & Groove Plywood floors
- Plywood under all beds and dinette seating
- Walkable aluminum trussed barrel roof with 3/8” decking wrapped in TPO
- Rack & Pinion Power Slide out supported by frame w/manual override
- Enclosed Underbelly with insulated tanks heated by 2” furnace ducts
- Sealed 7-layer plywood slide out floor
- Black Tank Flush
- Dual Ducted A/C
- 6 Gallon Gas/Electric DSI water heater
- High output furnace
Tires & Axle Standard Features
- Aluminum Wheels
- Spare tire
- Galvanized Wheel Wells
- Industry Leading Axles with E-Z Lube hubs
Kitchen Standard Features
- Std. 10 Cu Ft 12 Volt refrigerator (East)
- Std. 8 Cu Ft Gas/Electric refrigerator (West)
- Stainless Appliances
- Flush Mount Range with Glass Top
Bedroom Standard Features
- Roller Shades
- Full 60”X80” Queen Bed with comforter
- Hanging storage
- Under bed storage
- USB charging ports
Bathroom Standard Features
- Skylight over shower
- Square Shower with retractable self-cleaning Shower Curtain
Standard Safety Features
- Keyed alike- One unique key for all your locks
- Back-up Camera Prep
- Spare tire and carrier
- 15k A/C
- 50 AMP Service
- Power Tongue Jack
- 39” LED TV
- 2nd A/C in Bedroom
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.