Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite Travel Trailer
If you want a lighter unit with all of the features, choose the Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite travel trailer! The Sundance provides you with luxury amenities in an easy-to-manage package, and it comes in many different model styles so that you can find the exact fit for your family!
Some of the top selling features for the Sundance are the 6' 9" vaulted ceilings, a Dream Dinette and fireplace on most models, a woven flooring on slide outs, a 10-cubic foot 12V refrigerator, Azdel laminated sidewalls that provide a sound barrier and better insulation, and colossal storage in the exterior pass-through storage compartment. On models with an outdoor kitchen, you will find a griddle instead of a two-burner stove which is much more versatile, and the Sundance has roller shades on all windows to make life easier.
Come get your very own Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite travel trailer today!
Sundance Ultra Lite Features:
Top 5 Exterior Features
- Azdel laminated sidewalls with lightweight non-wood substrate, sound barrier and better insulation value
- Colossal Storage – Exterior pass thru storage compartment with motion LED lighting
- Griddle in all outside kitchens – More versatile than a two-burner stove
- Automotive painted front cap
- Secure step entry steps with extra-large handle
Additional Exterior Features
- Slam Latch Baggage Doors
- Aluminum Triple Entry Step
- Large Assist Entry Handlebars
- Outside spray port with hose & sprayer
- Upgraded graphics package
- Black tank flush
- TV Antenna and cable hookup
- Electric awning with LED light
- Detachable power cord
- Solar Prep
Top 5 Interior Features
- Roller shades on all windows
- 6’9” vaulted ceiling height
- Dream dinette and fireplace (most floor plans)
- Woven flooring in all slide outs – no more carpet
- 10 Cu ft. 12-volt refrigerator
Additional Interior Features
- Woven flooring in all slide outs- No more carpet
- Pressed counter tops
- 30" Main Entry Door w/Friction Doors
- 13.5K BTU dual ducted AC
- Designer valances with roller shades
- Flush Floor Slides
- Tri-Fold sofa
- LED interior Lighting
- Spring Loaded Hidden Hinge Cabinets
- 6’ 9” Interior Height
- LED Interior Lighting
- Mobile Electronics and USB Charging Ports
- Tinted safety glass windows
- Residential style furniture
- Heavy duty flooring
- Upgraded mattress with comforter
- Teddy bear bunk mats
Construction Standard Features
- Painted Fiberglass Front Cap with LED Lights
- Tongue & Groove Plywood floors
- Plywood under all beds and dinette seating
- Walkable aluminum trussed barrel roof with 3/8” decking wrapped in TPO
- Rack & Pinion Power Slide out supported by frame w/manual override
- Enclosed Underbelly with insulated tanks heated by 2” furnace ducts
- Sealed 7-layer plywood slide out floor
- Black Tank Flush
- Dual Ducted A/C
- 6 Gallon Gas/Electric DSI water heater
- High output furnace
Tires & Axle Standard Features
- Aluminum Wheels
- Spare tire
- Galvanized Wheel Wells
- Industry Leading Axles with E-Z Lube hubs
Kitchen Standard Features
- Std. 10 Cu Ft 12 Volt refrigerator (East)
- Std. 8 Cu Ft Gas/Electric refrigerator (West)
- Stainless Appliances
- Flush Mount Range with Glass Top
Bedroom Standard Features
- Roller Shades
- Full 60”X80” Queen Bed with comforter
- Hanging storage
- Under bed storage
- USB charging ports
Bathroom Standard Features
- Skylight over shower
- Square Shower with retractable self-cleaning Shower Curtain
Standard Safety Features
- Keyed alike- One unique key for all your locks
- Back-up Camera Prep
- Spare tire and carrier
- 15k A/C
- 50 AMP Service
- Power Tongue Jack
- 39” LED TV
- 2nd A/C in Bedroom
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.