Heartland Bighorn Fifth Wheel
4 (4 Reviews)
Big on innovation and value, the Bighorn fifth wheels by Heartland live up to their reputation! You will appreciate the smooth ride provided by the MORryde CRE3000 rubber suspension system, along with the durable Azdel composite walls, and the Store-More pass-through with 30% more storage space for all your gear!
Each Bighorn is packed with luxury features, including "True Wood" 100% maple hardwood cabinetry, "Spa Baths" with solid surface countertops, dual panoramic windows in the main slide, and much more. There is a Whisper Quiet A/C system to quietly and quickly cool your unit, plus a heated and enclosed underbelly so you can camp year around if you choose. You will find it effortless to set up camp with the 6-point hydraulic landing gear and auto leveling system, and the universal docking station will make camping that much easier.
The Bighorn fifth wheels by Heartland provide the perfect balance of outdoor lifestyle and indoor luxury. Choose your favorite floorplan today!
Standard Features (2023)
- Super Store-More 3-sided accessed basement with 30% more storage
- Azdel laminated sidewalls with lightweight non-wood substrate, sound barrier and better insulation value
- “Comfort Camping” tire pressure monitoring prep kit, Bluetooth speaker bracket, and Euro entry door latch
- MORryde 12V detachable power cord reel mounted in front basement compartment
- MORyde CRE3000 Rubber Suspension
- High gloss sidewalls with upgraded vinyl graphics and logo badge on front cap
- MORryde strut assisted entry door with deeper top step at entry
- 2? Accessory receiver
- Large insulated slam latch baggage doors
- Battery disconnect in main basement
- Universal docking station with all hookups, dump valves, flush, cable/sat, shower and winterization
- “Triple Top” 3 separate kitchen surface workspaces for superior kitchen flow (most floor plans)
- “True Wood” 100% maple hardwood cabinetry & fascia in dynamic “Black and Tan” 2-tone wood package
- “Spa Baths” with solid surface sinks, marble look shower, removable shower head and teak wood seat
- Straight roof line and ‘elite height’ main slides for increased space and storage
- In-house constructed vacuum-bonded laminated main and upper deck floors
- Night roller shades
- Power theater seating with heat and massage
- Dual panoramic windows in main slide
- Whisper quiet A/C system – includes dual high output 15,000 BTU A/C units (3rd AC option)
- 55? LED living room television
- In-house constructed laminated fiberglass sidewalls
- Double-welded aircraft quality aluminum superstructure cage construction
- In-house constructed 3’’ vacuum bonded laminated main and upper deck floors
- Walkable roof decking with wood roof trusses 16’’ on center or less
- Strong 12? I-beam frame with rust prohibitive coating
- Heated and enclosed underbelly
- Heated and Insulated holding tanks & gate valves
- 6-point hydraulic landing gear and auto leveling system
- 12 gallon water heater (gas/electric DSI)
Tires & Axles
- Upgraded Rubberized Suspension with 3" vertical travel
- 7,000 lb. industry leading axle with Easy-Lube™ hubs (all models)
- 2" x 12" Nev-R-Adjust brakes
- 16’’ G-range tires, G-range spare tire mounted on easy access pull-out bracket
- Amish -crafted 100% hardwood cabinetry, fascia and doors with hidden hinges and drawers
- 30? microwave oven over the range
- In-house milled and finished solid surface countertops throughout
- Residential size, stainless steel kitchen sink with matching solid surface sink covers
- Live edge dinette table with 2 standard and 2 folding chairs
- Single basin stainless steel kitchen sink with front apron
- Standard king size bed
- Two windows in slide for better air flow
- 6´4? bedroom upper deck ceiling height
- Dual switched LED reading lights over bed
- Backlit headboard
- 32’’ LED bedroom television
- 6´4" ceiling height
- Porcelain toilet with foot flush
- Glass shower door with towel bar
- Foldable teak wood seat in shower
- Gas/Electric “RV Refrigerator with stainless steel appliances
- Heat pump main A/C
- Heat pump 2nd A/C
- 3rd 15,000 A/C with power management
- Cordless Vacuum
- Stackable washer/dryer hook up
- Full body paint (3 color scheme options)
- Dual pane frameless windows
- Slide out topper awnings
- Generator prep
- 5.5 kw generator (ask dealer)
- Power awning over main dinette
- 300W solar panel with 30 amp controller and 2000W inverter
- Power cord reel
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.