Gulf Stream RV Vintage Cruiser Travel Trailer
4 (5 Reviews)
Do you miss the good 'ole days when life was slower and more simple? The Gulf Stream Vintage Cruiser travel trailers allow you to enjoy the spirit of the 50's, while including 21st Century technology!
These models are constructed with a laminated wall and a one-piece laminated roof, and are aerodynamic for an easy-to-tow lightweight trailer. Inside, you'll find Congoleum non-stick vinyl flooring, fine-grained cabinetry, and a vintage design you are sure to love. Each model is satellite and cable TV ready, plus there are USB charging ports both inside and outside so you can keep your favorite gadgets charged and ready to go. Outside you will find many convenient features to make camping hassle-free, like the LED-Lite pass-through storage, the easy-lube axles, plus the back-up camera prep if you choose that option.
The nostalgic Vintage Cruiser travel trailers by Gulf Stream are ready for fun when you are. Choose your favorite layout today!
- Length: 23 ft 2 in
- Weight: 3090 lbs
- Sleeps: 3
30 Available Now!
- Length: 26 ft 1 in
- Weight: 3920 lbs
- Slides: 1
- Sleeps: 5
9 Available Now!
Vintage Cruiser Features:
- High-Performance Vinyl Flooring
- Easy-Care Wall & Ceiling Vinyl
- Wood Cabinet Stiles, pocket-screwed Frames
- Fine-Grained Cabinetry
Heating & Cooling
- Prewired for Roof Air Conditioner
- 20,000 BTU Furnace w/Wall Thermostat (16,000 BTU on 17RWD)
- 6 Gal DSI Gas Water Heater
- Break-Away Switch; Safety Chains
- Wall-Mount Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector, Combo LP & CO Detector
Electrical and Power
- Satellite & Cable-Ready Prep
- Multiple USB Charging Ports inside & out
- Monitor Panel
- Hitch Light
- LED Running Lights
- LED Pass Through Storage Light w/Switch
- LED Step Light w/Switch
- LED Interior Ceiling Lights
- Non-Directional TV Antenna w/Booster
- Solar-Ready & Back-Up Camera Prep
- 30 Amp 30’ Power Cord w/Storage
- 55 Amp Converter/Charger w/LED lights
- Power Range Hood w/Light
- Back-Up Camper Ready
- Foot Flush Toilet
- High Velocity Bath Vent
- Wood Medicine Cabinet with Mirror
- Radius Shower Curtain
- Tub/Shower Surround
- 24" x 36" Shower (19ERD, 19BFD)
- 32" x 32" Neo Angle Shower (19RBS, 23BHS)
- 24" x 36" Tub (17RWD, 23RSS)
- Booth Dinette
- Bed with 60" x 74" Mattress (N/A 17RWD)
- Comfort Series Jack Knife Sofa (23RSS)
- Murphy Bed (19BFD, 23BHS)
- (2) 28" x 74" Bunks (19BFD, 23BHS)
Windows and Doors
- Friction Hinge Entry Door
- Black Radius Tinted Windows
- Radius Compartment Doors with Magnetic Catches
- One Piece Fiberglass Roof, Front/Rear Walls
- Six-Sided Welded Aluminum Frame, Vacuum Bonded Walls
- Light Weight Chassis
- Laminated Floor w/Luan Substrate
- Laminated Fiberglass Sidewalls with exterior layer of Azdel Composite Substrate
- Easy-Lube Axles
- In-Floor Spare Tire Storage under Bed
- Electric Awning with LED Strip Lighting
- Outdoor Speakers
- Wood Estate Wagon Interior Decor and Exterior Graphics
Knotty Pine Paneling throughout
Estate Wagon Custom Comforter and Pillow Shams
- 3-Burner Range w/Oven
- Interior and Exterior TV Mounting Brackets
- Electric Awning with LED Strip Lighting (required)
- Outdoor Speakers (required)
- Wide White-Wall Radial Tires
- Power Tongue Jack in place of Manual Jack
- 19" and/or 32" LCD/HDTV
- Glass Shower Door (19RBS, 23BHS)
- Soft-Touch Shower Door (17RWD, 19ERD, 23RSS)
- 13,500 BTU Air Conditioner (non-ducted)
- Blue Tooth Home Theater Stereo with Speakers
- Premium Foam Mattress
- 14" Spare Tire
- Outside Spray Port
- 6 Gal Gas DSI/Electric Water Heater
- Sink Covers
- Black Tank Flush
Vintage Package (Required, Included)
- Vintage Exterior Graphics w/Oyster Glass
- Vintage Bumper, A-Frame & Radius Metal, Fender Skirts, & Rims
- 14” Radial Tires w/Moon Hubcaps
- Front & Rear Brushed Aluminum Diamond Plate
- Woodgrain Vinyl Flooring
- All Woodgrain Interior
- Vintage Theme Decorative Border
- Cream Countertop w/Self-Edging
- Bedroom Reading Lights
- Stainless Microwave & 2-Burner Cooktop w/Cover
- 6 cu. ft. Double Door Refrigerator/Freezer (n/a 17RWD)
- Vintage Flat Cabinet Doors
- Vintage Dinette
- Vintage Drape Package w/Decorative Rods
- Vintage Custom Comforter w/Vintage Logo Pillow Shams
- Vintage Double Trumpet Dinette Light
- Pearl Fabric Shower Curtain
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Gulf Stream, a leading manufacturer of a full range of RV products was founded and is still owned by the Shea family, originating in the small community of Nappanee, Indiana in 1971. Founder Jim Shea Sr. was inspired by the quintessentially entrepreneurial spirit of Elkhart County Indiana, and was particularly to the heritage of craftsmanship found in Nappanee, where ties to Amish and Mennonite traditions of handcrafted furnishings and homes were still strong.
Back then, the family operation consisted of manufactured housing (Fairmont Homes). Jim Shea built the operation from the ground up. He ran the show and his sons joined him learning the business through good old fashioned hands-on experience.
In 1983, the Shea’s established Gulf Stream Coach producing a top quality line of motor homes, travel trailers, and fifth wheel trailers. Gulf Stream’s first RV, the Foxfire travel trailer, benefited from techniques that had made their housing company successful. It allowed Gulf Stream Coach to put things in the Foxfire that weren’t seen in travel trailers.
The company continued to grow and in the 1990’s the three sons assumed the lead in day to day operations. The family patriarch and company founder was recognized for his career contributions to the recreational vehicle and manufactured housing industries by being named to the MH/RV Hall of Fame
Today, Gulf Stream Coach is the industry's leading family-owned, family-operated RV manufacturer, encompasses 22 brands with over 140 different models — all brought to you by the efforts of more than 1,500 dedicated associates. Over its history, the company has produced almost 300,000 recreation vehicles, contributing to the well-being and family fun of hundreds of thousands of people across the US and Canada.
It's common to find the Shea family at RV shows and campgrounds, enjoying Gulf Stream products, and interacting with customers, identifying features they consider important, bringing those ideas back to the Gulf Stream Coach team.
The family links run deep at Gulf Stream, among the skilled craftspeople who build the product, through the family-based management, on to family-based RV dealerships across the United States and Canada, and finally, to the families who buy and enjoy Gulf Stream Coach products.
In today's world where huge corporations work to satisfy stockholders and financiers, the people at Gulf Stream Coach are dedicated to make families - ours, dealers, and owners - happy and proud.