Gulf Stream RV Conquest Class C Motor Home Class C
4 (2 Reviews)
The Gulf Stream Conquest Class C motorhome is affordable, innovative and full of comfort while driving down the highway or staying at an unforgettable destination.
Each model includes the "Cradle of Strength" construction, a fuel-efficient Ford E350 or E450 chassis, and a welded aluminum perimeter frame for years of enjoyment. The Conquest Luxury package provides a 4.0 Onan generator, stainless steel appliances, and upgraded exterior graphics to mention a few included features.
So if you are traveling to a campground in the country or an RV park in the city, choose your new Gulf Stream Conquest Class C motorhome today, and start making memories with your family!
Motor Home Class C
Bunk Over Cab, U Shaped Dinette
- Length: 24 ft 1 in
- Sleeps: 6
1 Available Now!
Bunk Over Cab, Outdoor Kitchen
- Length: 31 ft 4 in
- Slides: 2
- Sleeps: 6
3 Available Now!
Conquest Class C Features:
Standard Features (2019)
- Floor Plans 6237, 6237LE, 6238, 6256, 6280:
- 12,500 GVWR Ford E-350
- 6.8L V-10 Engine
- Floor Plans 63111, 6316, 6317, 6320:
- 14,500 GVWR Ford E-450
- 6.8L V-10 Engine
- Power Door Locks & Power Windows
- Radius Ducted EPDM Rubber Roof
- Radius Tinted Windows w/Automotive Seals
- Kitchen Window; Side Cabover Windows
- Basement Storage
- Magnetic Door Holders for Storage Doors
- Undercoat Paint
- Aluminum Running Boards
- Slide-Out Room w/Topper (6238, 63111, 6316, 6317, 6320)
- Welded Aluminum Perimeter Frame
- Laminated Steel Frame Floor w/Metal Underbelly
- Auxiliary Battery
- Converter w/Charger & Auto Changeover
- Generator Prep
- 30’ Detachable Power Cord
- Battery Disconnect Switch
- Overhead Reading Lights
- Generator Switch and Hour Meter
- Cable TV Ready
- TV Antenna w/Amp Boost
- TV Hookups in Bedroom (n/a 6256)
- Systems Monitor Panel
- Satin Nickel Lights
- Roanoke Light Cherry Cabinetry
- Kitchen Countertop Extension (n/a 6316)
- Upgraded Interior Fabrics
Heating and Cooling
- Dash A/C
- 25,000 BTU Furnace (6237, 6237LE, 6256, 6280)
- 35,000 BTU Furnace (63111, 6316, 6317, 6320)
- Pleated Window Shades
- Privacy Curtain in Bedroom (6237, 6238, 6316)
- Pleated Privacy Door (6316, 63111)
- 60" x 74" Queen Bed w/Innerspring Mattress (n/a 6256)
- 2-Way Driver & Passenger Cloth Seats
- Soft-Touch Vinyl Jack Knife Sofa (n/a 6237, 6237LE, 6238)
- Single Barrel Chair (6316, 6317)
- Power Bath Vent
- Skydome in Shower
- Streamline Retractable Shower Door (n/a 6316)
- Foot-Flush Toilet
- 6 Gallon Gas/Electric Electronic Ignition Water Heater w/Bypass Valve
- LP Gas Tank
- Fire Extinguisher
- Carbon Monoxide & LP Leak Detectors
- 6 cu. ft. 2-Way Double Door Refrigerator
- 3-Burner Range w/Oven & Vent Hood
- Microwave Oven
Conquest Luxury Package (Included)
- 4.0 kW Onan Generator
- Electric Awning w/LED Lights & Speakers
- 13,500 BTU Ducted Roof Air Conditioner
- AM/FM/CD Stereo w/Built-In Monitor & Backup Camera
- All Stainless Steel Appliance Package
- High Gloss Fiberglass Exterior Sidewalls w/Synthetic Substrate
- Upgraded LED Interior & Exterior Lighting
- Lighted Acrylic Grab Handle
- Range Cover
- Friction Hinge Entry Door
- Upgraded Graphics
- Ceiling Light Wall Switch at Entry Door
- Linoleum Throughout
- IRD Dual Battery Charging System
- Emergency Start Switch
- 15,000 BTU Roof Air Conditioning in place of 13.5K
- Power Leveling Jacks
- Heat Pads on Holding Tanks (n/a w/CSA)
- Stainless Steel Wheel Liners
- Heated & Remote Control Mirrors w/Turn Signal
- 5000 lb. Hitch w/Seven-Way Connector & Brake Controller (Controller n/a on 6237LE)
- Rear Window (n/a 6256)
- Outside Hot & Cold Shower
- Black Tank Flush
- Spare Tire & Wheel
- 3-Speed Attic Fan
- Prewire for Digital Satellite
- 40” LED TV for Front Bunk or Bedroom
- Cabover Cabinets (n/a 6237LE)
- Soft Touch Jack Knife Sofa in place of Dinette (6280)
- Deluxe Comfort-Plus Mattress
- Soft Touch Vinyl Driver & Pass. Seats
- Large 8.0 cu. ft. 2-Way Double-Door Refrigerator
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All features and specifications are subject to change.
Gulf Stream, a leading manufacturer of a full range of RV products was founded and is still owned by the Shea family, originating in the small community of Nappanee, Indiana in 1971. Founder Jim Shea Sr. was inspired by the quintessentially entrepreneurial spirit of Elkhart County Indiana, and was particularly to the heritage of craftsmanship found in Nappanee, where ties to Amish and Mennonite traditions of handcrafted furnishings and homes were still strong.
Back then, the family operation consisted of manufactured housing (Fairmont Homes). Jim Shea built the operation from the ground up. He ran the show and his sons joined him learning the business through good old fashioned hands-on experience.
In 1983, the Shea’s established Gulf Stream Coach producing a top quality line of motor homes, travel trailers, and fifth wheel trailers. Gulf Stream’s first RV, the Foxfire travel trailer, benefited from techniques that had made their housing company successful. It allowed Gulf Stream Coach to put things in the Foxfire that weren’t seen in travel trailers.
The company continued to grow and in the 1990’s the three sons assumed the lead in day to day operations. The family patriarch and company founder was recognized for his career contributions to the recreational vehicle and manufactured housing industries by being named to the MH/RV Hall of Fame
Today, Gulf Stream Coach is the industry's leading family-owned, family-operated RV manufacturer, encompasses 22 brands with over 140 different models — all brought to you by the efforts of more than 1,500 dedicated associates. Over its history, the company has produced almost 300,000 recreation vehicles, contributing to the well-being and family fun of hundreds of thousands of people across the US and Canada.
It's common to find the Shea family at RV shows and campgrounds, enjoying Gulf Stream products, and interacting with customers, identifying features they consider important, bringing those ideas back to the Gulf Stream Coach team.
The family links run deep at Gulf Stream, among the skilled craftspeople who build the product, through the family-based management, on to family-based RV dealerships across the United States and Canada, and finally, to the families who buy and enjoy Gulf Stream Coach products.
In today's world where huge corporations work to satisfy stockholders and financiers, the people at Gulf Stream Coach are dedicated to make families - ours, dealers, and owners - happy and proud.