Forest River RV Wildwood Heritage Glen Hyper-Lyte Travel Trailer
The Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen Hyper-Lyte is a lightweight travel trailer that comes with professionally designed fabrics, yacht trim ceiling finishes, Herringbone Designer's Choice Shaw flooring, and much more!
Each model is built with a wide stance axle system, vacuum bonded "Aluma Frame" sidewalls and floor, an upgraded insulation package, heated and enclosed dump values and underbelly plus 12V heat pads on all holding tanks so you can travel during any season. Inside, the Hudson Wood agreeable grain cabinetry and the Designer's Choice luxury comforter are eye-catching, plus you will be excited about the VIP package and the Upgrade Options package that gives you more features!
Stylish, comfortable and lightweight, what else do you need in your next RV, choose a Wildwood Heritage Glen Hyper-Lyte travel trailer by Forest River today!
Wildwood Heritage Glen Hyper-Lyte Features:
Interior and Exterior
- Matte Black Cabinet Hardware
- Herringbone Designer’s Choice Congoleum Flooring
- Hudson Wood Agreeable Grain Cabinetry
- Porcelain Toilet
- Residential Single Bowl Undermount Sink
- Hidden Hinges On Cabinet Doors
- 10.7 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator (12V)
- Optional 8 Cu. Ft. Gas/Electric Refrigerator
- Interior Grab Handle At Entry Door
- Yacht Trim Ceiling Finishes
- Texas-Sized Pass-Thru Storage
- Roof W/PVC Roof Membrane
- High Definition Graphics Package
- LED Marker Lights
- LP Quick Connect
- XL Lend-A-Hand Entry Grab Handle
- Wide Stance Axle System
- 30" Wide Main Entry Door
- 7-Way “Rain Defense” Plug Holder (Front Frame)
- High Efficiency A/C Cooling System
- Upgraded Insulation Package
- Vacuum Bonded “Aluma Frame” Sidewalls And Floor
- Heated And Enclosed Dump Valves And Underbelly
- Accessibelly Removable Underbelly Panels (Most Models)
- Radial Tires W/ Black-Accented Aluminum Rims
- Shaded Pet Tether / Security Hook
- TV Bracket W/ Cable And 12V Outlet
- XL Max-Tint Panoramic Windows In Main Slide
- 12V Heat Pads On All Holding Tanks
- High Rise Faucet W/ Pull Out Sprayer
- Recessed Glass Stove Top Cover
- Midnight Glass Range Hood
- Midnight Glass Microwave
- Back-up Camera and Roof-Mounted Solar Panel Prep
- Designer’s Choice Luxury Comforter
- 32" LED TV with Bluetooth CD/DVD/ FM/USB Player and Bar Speakers
- Friction Door Hinge
- Porcelain Toilet
- Baggage Door Magnets & Easy Pull Slam Latches
- LED Awning, Marker & Tail Lights
- Step Above Aluminum Entry Steps (Main Entry Door)
- Power Tongue Jack W/ LED Docking Light
Upgraded Options Package (Mandatory)
- Tri-Fold Sleeper Sofa Or Theater Sofa (20BHHL, 23BHHL: Jiffy Sofa w/ Oversized U-Shaped Dinette)
- Black-Accented Upgraded Aluminum Wheels
- Spare Tire & Carrier
- Outside Shower
- Ivory Performance Colored Exterior Fiberglass with Smoked Quartz Metallic Accents
- Central Switch Center
See us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.
At Forest River, Inc., your needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle are at the forefront of everything we do. This affects every step from design, to the manufacturing floor, and on to you, our Customer. Whatever your need—recreation, transportation, or cargo hauling—we strive to bring quality products within reach of everyone. It’s not just a slogan: “Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.”
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. After purchasing certain assets of Cobra Industries, the Company started manufacturing pop-up tent campers, travel trailers, fifth wheels and park models. Continually growing, Forest River now operates multiple manufacturing facilities throughout the United States producing Class A, B and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, pop-up tent campers, truck campers, park model trailers, destination trailers, cargo trailers, commercial vehicles, buses, pontoons, and mobile restroom trailers.
Our large production capacity enables us to fill our customers' orders promptly without cutting corners or rushing through production procedures. This ensures that each Forest River product is conscientiously built and undergoes thorough, detailed inspection before it's shipped to the customer. This guarantees that every family who desires quality recreation will find a Forest River product that serves their needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle.