Forest River RV Wildcat ONE Fifth Wheel
The Wildcat ONE from Forest River offers many great features in a fifth wheel! With a welded aluminum frame, laminated sidewalls, and a vacuum bonded welded aluminum structure, the construction is solid. There are convenient features like pass-thru storage, a 32" entry door with friction hinge, and tinted windows.
The interior is also impressive, with tons of storage including lift-up booth dinette storage. You'll feel like you're at home with the well-equipped kitchen, king bed, and exceptional HVAC systems including two 13,500 BTU air conditioners and a 35,000 BTU furnace. There's an electric fireplace for cozy nights inside, and stow and go corn hole boards for outdoor fun.
Get ready for a fun adventure in the Forest River Wildcat ONE fifth wheel!
Bunkhouse, Front Bedroom
- Length: 35 ft 8 in
- Weight: 8388 lbs
- Slides: 1
- Sleeps: 7
5 Available Now!
Rear Living Area, Kitchen Island
- Length: 34 ft 7 in
- Weight: 8823 lbs
- Slides: 2
- Sleeps: 6
1 Available Now!
Rear Living Area, Kitchen Island
- Length: 35 ft 9 in
- Weight: 9318 lbs
- Slides: 3
- Sleeps: 6
3 Available Now!
Bunkhouse, Rear Living Area
- Length: 42 ft 7 in
- Weight: 11538 lbs
- Slides: 4
- Sleeps: 9
6 Available Now!
Wildcat ONE Features:
Standard Features (2023)
- Sidewalls: 2” Vacuum Bonded, aluminum framed with high density block foam insulation
- Roof: 5” Arched roof rafters 14” on center with two layers of batten insulation & radiant foil
- Dual roof vents for breathable attic
- PVC roof membrane with lifetime warranty
- Main floors: 5/8” tongue & groove plywood with batten insulation and radiant foil
- Upper deck floors: Welded aluminum frame with 5/8” tongue & groove plywood floors
- Slide Box: 2” Laminated aluminum framed sidewalls & roof with 1” wood flooring
- 2” Laminated aluminum framed front wall anchors sidewalls for added strength
- EGS backing strips in sidewalls to anchor interior cabinets
- One Piece molded fiberglass front cap with batten insulation and radiant foil
Wildcat One Series Package
- 17" 2-IN-1 Oven range
- .9 CU FT OTR Microwave
- 60 GAL or more fresh water capacity
- 10.7 CU FT 12V Refrigerator
- Huge pantry (most models)
- Huge lift-up booth dinette storage
- Stow & go corn hole boards
- King Bed
- Massive pass-thru storage
- "Easy Clean" floors (no floor vents)
- Solid step at main entry
- Flush floor, linoleum galley slide-out
- Pull out step stool
- 32" Entry door w/ friction hinge
- Battery disconnect switch
- Tinted windows
- “On the Go" rear ladder prep
Climate One Package
- Vacuum bonded, welded aluminum structure
- Best in class size, high efficiency 35,000 BTU furnace
- Two 13,500 BTU ducted A/C system w/ 3rd A/C prep
- On demand tankless hot water heater
- Exterior ventilated attic vents for breathable roof
- Electric fireplace w/ thermostat control and remote
- Tufflex PVC roof membrane
- Underbelly armor abs underbelly panels and forced air heat to all holding tanks
- 50 Amp electric
- Dual 20 lb. LP Tanks
- Sidewalls: 2" high density block foam insulation
- Roof: residential fiberglass insulation
- Floor: residential fiberglass insulation w/ 5/8" tongue and groove plywood
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.
At Forest River, Inc., your needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle are at the forefront of everything we do. This affects every step from design, to the manufacturing floor, and on to you, our Customer. Whatever your need—recreation, transportation, or cargo hauling—we strive to bring quality products within reach of everyone. It’s not just a slogan: “Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.”
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. After purchasing certain assets of Cobra Industries, the Company started manufacturing pop-up tent campers, travel trailers, fifth wheels and park models. Continually growing, Forest River now operates multiple manufacturing facilities throughout the United States producing Class A, B and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, pop-up tent campers, truck campers, park model trailers, destination trailers, cargo trailers, commercial vehicles, buses, pontoons, and mobile restroom trailers.
Our large production capacity enables us to fill our customers' orders promptly without cutting corners or rushing through production procedures. This ensures that each Forest River product is conscientiously built and undergoes thorough, detailed inspection before it's shipped to the customer. This guarantees that every family who desires quality recreation will find a Forest River product that serves their needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle.