Forest River RV Vengeance Rogue Armored Toy Hauler Fifth Wheel
A new breed of toy hauler has arrived with the Forest River Vengeance Rogue Armored fifth wheel toy haulers! They offer the features that matter most to you with a price tag like any in the industry.
An 8' ramp door makes it easy to load up your toys and the DUR-A-POXY cargo floor comes with 5,000 lb. tie downs to keep them safe and secure. There are multiple USB charging ports in the bedroom, living area, and garage to keep your electronics at 100%. A central entertainment center and central docking station will make life a little easier at the campsite too!
Fuel up your truck and hitch up a Forest River Vengeance Rogue Armored fifth wheel toy hauler for a great weekend getaway!
Toy Hauler Fifth Wheel
Vengeance Rogue Armored Features:
Rogue Armored Standard Build
- 100% LED Lighting with Accents
- 15,000 BTU Air Conditioner
- 3 Burner Stove top with Oven
- 30” Microwave
- 150 Gallon Fresh Water Capacity
- 65 Amp Converter
- 8’ Ramp Door
- Back Up Camera Ready
- Bluetooth Stereo
- Central Docking Station
- Central Entertainment Center
- Detachable Coil Spray Hose
- DUR-A-POXY Cargo Floor with 5,000 lb Tie Downs
- Enclosed and Heated Underbelly
- Exterior TV hook Up
- Laminated Bed Deck
- Laminated Sidewalls
- Laminated Slide Out End Walls and Roof
- Large Flat Screen TV
- LED Lighted Awning
- LED Lighted Front Cap
- LED Rear Loading Lights
- Multiple USB Charging Ports in Bedroom, Living Area, and Garage
- Power Awning
- Pre Wired for Garage AC and Power Management System
- Residential Farm Style Black Stainless Steel Sink
- Sink Cover
- 12V Master Switch-Battery Disconnect
- 50 Amp Service
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Detachable Power Cord
- G-Rated Tires
- Outside Shower with Hot and Cold Water
- Roof Ladder
- Spare Tire
Rogue Armored Package
- 15,000 BTU Bedroom Air Conditioner
- 14 Cubic Foot Glass Residential Refrigerator & 1000 Watt Inverter
- 30 Gallon Fuel Station with Pump, Generator Prep and Transfer Switch
- 6 Point Leveling System
- 7000# Axles with 8 Lug Wheels
- Comfort Plus Adjustable Powered King Bed System
- One Piece Fiberglass Shower
- Quick Set Bunk System
- Ramp Door Patio System
- Rogue Stable Step
- Screen Wall/Tent Wall
- Ultracold Heated Holding Tank Pads
- Wide Spread chassis
- Zebra Shades (Light Filtering and Blackout Capable)
- 5.5 Onan Generator
- Euro Recliner Black Leather
- Ramp Patio Step w/Handrail
- 12 Cubic Foot Gas/Electric RV Refrigerator
- Juice Pack
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.
At Forest River, Inc., your needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle are at the forefront of everything we do. This affects every step from design, to the manufacturing floor, and on to you, our Customer. Whatever your need—recreation, transportation, or cargo hauling—we strive to bring quality products within reach of everyone. It’s not just a slogan: “Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.”
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. After purchasing certain assets of Cobra Industries, the Company started manufacturing pop-up tent campers, travel trailers, fifth wheels and park models. Continually growing, Forest River now operates multiple manufacturing facilities throughout the United States producing Class A, B and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, pop-up tent campers, truck campers, park model trailers, destination trailers, cargo trailers, commercial vehicles, buses, pontoons, and mobile restroom trailers.
Our large production capacity enables us to fill our customers' orders promptly without cutting corners or rushing through production procedures. This ensures that each Forest River product is conscientiously built and undergoes thorough, detailed inspection before it's shipped to the customer. This guarantees that every family who desires quality recreation will find a Forest River product that serves their needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle.