Forest River RV Vengeance Rogue Armored Toy Hauler Fifth Wheel
A new breed of toy hauler has arrived with the Forest River Vengeance Rogue Armored fifth wheel toy haulers! They offer many of the features that you want most at a price point that you are sure to be pleased with.
An 8' ramp door makes it easy to load and unload your toys, and the DUR-A-POXY cargo floor comes with 5,000 lb. tie downs to keep them safe and secure as you travel. There are multiple USB charging ports throughout the unit so everyone can keep their electronics at 100%. A central entertainment center and central docking station will make life a little easier at the campsite too!
Fuel up your truck and hitch up a Forest River Vengeance Rogue Armored fifth wheel toy hauler for a great weekend getaway!
Toy Hauler Fifth Wheel
Vengeance Rogue Armored Features:
Standard Features (2023)
Rogue Premium Package
- 100% led Lighting with Accents
- 15,000 BTU Air Conditioner
- 3 Burner Stovetop with Oven
- 30" Residential Microwave
- 65 Amp Converter
- G-Rated Radial Tires
- Enclosed and Heated Underbelly
- Bluetooth Stereo
- Central Docking Station
- Central Entertainment System
- Detachable Coil Spray Hose
- DUR-A-POXY Cargo Floor with 5,000 lb Tie Downs
- Exterior TV Hookup
- Laminated Sidewalls
- Laminated Slideout End Walls and Roof
- Large Flat Screen TV
- Two Power Awnings with LED Lighting
- LED Lighted Front Cap
- LED Rear Loading Lights
- Multiple USB Charging Ports Throughout Unit
- Pre Wired for 3rd AC and Power Management System
Rogue Armored Package
- Total Control" Phone App Operation
- 16 Cubic Foot 12V Refrigerator
- 15,000 BTU Bedroom Air Conditioner
- 30 Gallon Fuel Station with Pump Generator Prep and Transfer Switch
- 6 Point Auto Leveling System
- 7,000# Axles with 8 Lug Aluminum Rims
- Comfort Plus Adjustable Powered King Bed System 72"x80
- Convert-A-Loft Garage Storage System (351 & 383)
- Power Maxx Wide Spread Chassis
- Ramp Door Patio System
- Rogue Stable Step at Main Entry Door
- Screen Wall/Tent Wall
- Tire Pressure Monitor System
- 12 Volt Heat Pads on All Holding Tanks
- Zebra Shades (Light Filtering and Blackout Capable)
Rogue Ready Package
- 12V Master Switch Battery Disconnect
- 50 Amp Service with Detachable Power Cord
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Rear Observation Camera System
- Power Maxx Storage System
- Outside Shower with Hot and Cold Water
- Spare Tire
- 5,500 Watt Generator
- Euro Recliner - Black Leather
- Ramp Patio Step with Handrail
- Juice Pack - Includes 50W Solar Panel, 27 Series Marine Battery, 30 AMP Controller, and Voltage Meter
- Juice Pack Expansion Panel
- Power Maxx Extreme Solar Package - Includes an Additional 200 Watts of Solar Panels and a 2,000 Watt Inverter that Controls 5 Dedicated Outlets
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.
At Forest River, Inc., your needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle are at the forefront of everything we do. This affects every step from design, to the manufacturing floor, and on to you, our Customer. Whatever your need—recreation, transportation, or cargo hauling—we strive to bring quality products within reach of everyone. It’s not just a slogan: “Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.”
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. After purchasing certain assets of Cobra Industries, the Company started manufacturing pop-up tent campers, travel trailers, fifth wheels and park models. Continually growing, Forest River now operates multiple manufacturing facilities throughout the United States producing Class A, B and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, pop-up tent campers, truck campers, park model trailers, destination trailers, cargo trailers, commercial vehicles, buses, pontoons, and mobile restroom trailers.
Our large production capacity enables us to fill our customers' orders promptly without cutting corners or rushing through production procedures. This ensures that each Forest River product is conscientiously built and undergoes thorough, detailed inspection before it's shipped to the customer. This guarantees that every family who desires quality recreation will find a Forest River product that serves their needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle.