Forest River RV Timberwolf Black Label Destination Trailer
If you had previously given up on finding a destination trailer that truly felt like home, then you will be the most excited to find out that the Forest River Timberwolf Black Label destination trailer is absolutely going to feel like home!
You'll find power gear frame technology with a space-saver rail design, and the total-control app and remote control system will keep you in charge of your trailer's electrical functions. The residential farm-style black stainless steel sink will make it easy to wash the dishes after a hearty meal, and the sanitizer will help you eliminate germs. The light-filtering premium blackout zebra blinds are helpful for keeping out the sunlight when you're trying to sleep, and the USB charging stations will help you power your phones. Plus there's more, so check it out!
The Forest River Timberwolf Black Label destination trailer is all-new and ready to camp with residential comfort!
Timberwolf Black Label Features:
- 8" Ceiling Mounted, Subwoofer with Accent Lighting
- Cannon™ 12V, High Efficiency, 11 Cubic Foot Residential Refrigerator with Travel Lock
- Chef Select Black Stainless Steel Kitchen Suite Package
- Cherokee Back up Camera System
- Cherokee Exclusive Stable Step with Oversized Landing
- Cherokee Sanitizer
- Cherokee Total Control App & Remote Control System
- External LED Strip Lighting
- External Porch Scare Light
- Fireplace (not available on all models)
- Full Hybrid Tub with Shower Surround
- LED Interior Lights
- LED Strip Lighting (not available on all models)
- Light Filtering Sheer Shading Premium Blackout Zebra Blinds
- Matte Black Heavy Duty Spring Assisted Kitchen Faucet Sprayer
- Power Gear Frame Technology and Space Saver Rail Design
- Premium Bedding Ensemble and Comforter
- Premium Wheel Package
- Real Blackout Glass, Safety Slam, Friction Hinge Entry Door with Window and Shade Prep
- Residential Farm Style Black Stainless Steel Sink
- Seamless Roofing Membrane with Heat Reflectivity
- Super Kitchen
- Supersized, Central Air Conditioning Unit (15,000 BTU) with Quick Cool Air Dump Feature
- Tire Pressure Monitors
- Upgraded Sofa with Bolster Arm Rests
- USB Charging Stations
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.
At Forest River, Inc., your needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle are at the forefront of everything we do. This affects every step from design, to the manufacturing floor, and on to you, our Customer. Whatever your need—recreation, transportation, or cargo hauling—we strive to bring quality products within reach of everyone. It’s not just a slogan: “Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.”
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. After purchasing certain assets of Cobra Industries, the Company started manufacturing pop-up tent campers, travel trailers, fifth wheels and park models. Continually growing, Forest River now operates multiple manufacturing facilities throughout the United States producing Class A, B and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, pop-up tent campers, truck campers, park model trailers, destination trailers, cargo trailers, commercial vehicles, buses, pontoons, and mobile restroom trailers.
Our large production capacity enables us to fill our customers' orders promptly without cutting corners or rushing through production procedures. This ensures that each Forest River product is conscientiously built and undergoes thorough, detailed inspection before it's shipped to the customer. This guarantees that every family who desires quality recreation will find a Forest River product that serves their needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle.