Forest River RV Salem Hemisphere Hyper-Lyte Travel Trailer
Forest River Salem Hemisphere Hyper-Lyte travel trailers are truly in a class of their own with luxurious fabrics and rich wood tones! With better gas mileage thanks to a wind resistant design and a smoother ride, you will enjoy taking one of these units to the campsite.
Your furry friends will appreciate the shaded pet tether with security hook, and you will appreciate how easy it is to clean the European Oak colored horizontal plank flooring. The VIP package will provide extra large max-tint panoramic windows in the main slide, a designer's choice luxury comforter, a porcelain toilet, recessed glass stove top cover and a high rise faucet with pull-out sprayer, plus more. You will also appreciate the mandatory Upgraded Options package that will surely make your unit even more comfortable. You don't need to leave anything behind either thanks to the extra large sized pass-through storage area!
Experience value without compromise in a Forest River Salem Hemisphere Hyper-Lyte travel trailer!
Salem Hemisphere Hyper-Lyte Features:
Standard Features (2023)
Interior and Exterior
- Outside Kitchen w/ Griddle, Refer & Spray Port (22RKHL, 23BHHL, 25RBHL, 26BHHL, 29XBHL)
- Extra Large Pass Thru Storage
- Matte Black Cabinet Hardware
- European Oak colored Horizontal Plank Flooring
- High Definition Graphics Package
- Saddle Colored Wood Cabinetry
- Side-Mounted Heat Ducts
- Pantry Doors w/ Glass Inserts & Motion Sensor Lights
- Residential Single Bowl Undermount Sink
- Wide Stance Axle System
- 7-Way "Rain Defense" Plug Holder (Front Frame)
- Hidden Hinges on Cabinet Doors
- High Efficiency AC Cooling System
- 10 cu. ft. Black Refrigerator (12V)
- Laminated "Aluma Frame" Sidewalls & Floor with Block Foam Insulation
- Heated & Enclosed Dump Underbelly
- Radial Tires w/ Black-Accented Aluminum Rims
- Interior Grab Handle at Entry Door
- Yacht Trim Ceiling Finishes
- 15K BTU Air Conditioner with Quick Cool
- Shaded Pet Tether / Security Hook
- XL Max-Tint Panoramic Windows In Main Slide
- Goodyear Endurance Tires (Included on all models built after 9/28/22)
- 12V Heat Pads On All Holding Tanks
- High Rise Faucet W/ Pull Out Sprayer
- Recessed Glass Stove Top Cover
- Midnight Glass Range Hood
- Midnight Glass Microwave
- Back-up Camera Prep
- Step Above Aluminum Entry Steps (Main Entrance Door)
- 40" LED TV & Furrion Soundbar w/FM, Bluetooth, HDMI & USB (32" TV in 20BHHL, 22RKHL)
- Designer’s Choice Luxury Comforter
- Power Tongue Jack w/LED Docking Light
- Friction Door Hinge
- Baggage Door Magnets & Easy Pull Slam Latches
- LED Awning, Marker & Tail Lights
- Porcelain Toilet
Upgraded Options Package (Mandatory)
- Tri-Fold Sleeper Sofa Or Theater Sofa (Floorplan Specific) (20BHHL: Jiffy Sofa w/Family-Sized U-Dinette)
- Black-Accented Upgraded Aluminum Wheels
- Spare Tire & Carrier
- Outside Shower
- Ivory Performance Colored Exterior Fiberglass with Smoked Quartz Metallic Accents
- Central Switch Center
- Solar Prep
- Lippert on the GO Ladder Prep
- LP Quick Connect
- Extra Wide 30" Entrance Door
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.
At Forest River, Inc., your needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle are at the forefront of everything we do. This affects every step from design, to the manufacturing floor, and on to you, our Customer. Whatever your need—recreation, transportation, or cargo hauling—we strive to bring quality products within reach of everyone. It’s not just a slogan: “Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.”
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. After purchasing certain assets of Cobra Industries, the Company started manufacturing pop-up tent campers, travel trailers, fifth wheels and park models. Continually growing, Forest River now operates multiple manufacturing facilities throughout the United States producing Class A, B and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, pop-up tent campers, truck campers, park model trailers, destination trailers, cargo trailers, commercial vehicles, buses, pontoons, and mobile restroom trailers.
Our large production capacity enables us to fill our customers' orders promptly without cutting corners or rushing through production procedures. This ensures that each Forest River product is conscientiously built and undergoes thorough, detailed inspection before it's shipped to the customer. This guarantees that every family who desires quality recreation will find a Forest River product that serves their needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle.