Forest River RV Salem Hemisphere Elite Fifth Wheel
The luxurious Forest River Salem Hemisphere Elite fifth wheel is absolutely amazing! These high-profile luxury fifth wheels provide America's working class with a fabulous product that won't break the bank. Loaded with all of the features you've asked for, the Salem Hemisphere Elite proves that it deserves the title of America's Trusted Brand.
You will be quite impressed by the luxurious solid-surface kitchen countertops, residential gas cooktop with built-in oven, King Wi-Fi router/range extender, residential king mattress, porcelain toilet, and panoramic windows throughout. Within the mandatory Upgraded Options Package, you'll find a ceiling paddle fan with light and wall switch so that you can keep cool on a hot summer day, and you will also find a 10-gallon gas/electric DSI water heater that will help you have hot water while taking a shower. Use the Texas-size pass-through storage to bring along tons of gear, and another place that you can store many items is in the 20-cubic foot French door refrigerator.
The Forest River Salem Hemisphere Elite fifth wheel is superior in almost every way!
Rear Living Area, Kitchen Island
- Length: 40 ft 6 in
- Weight: 11009 lbs
- Slides: 3
- Sleeps: 4
5 Available Now!
Rear Living Area, Outdoor Entertainment
- Length: 42 ft 9 in
- Weight: 12194 lbs
- Slides: 4
- Sleeps: 4
8 Available Now!
Outdoor Kitchen, Bath and a Half
- Length: 43 ft 9 in
- Weight: 12624 lbs
- Slides: 4
- Sleeps: 6
10 Available Now!
Salem Hemisphere Elite Features:
Standard Features (2023)
- 2" Receiver Hitch For Storage Racks, etc. (N/A 36FL)
- Pantry Door w/ Decorative Glass Insert
- Saddle colored wood cabinetry with Matt Black Hardware
- LED Lit Theatre Seating w/ Recliners
- USB Ports Throughout
- 7-Way "Rain Defense" Plug Holder
- Soft Close Hidden Hinges on Cabinet Doors
- Full Stand up Height 5th Wheel Bedrooms
- Vacuum Bonded "Aluma Frame" Sidewalls & Floor
- Painted 2-Tone Fiberglass Front Cap
- Walk In Shower w/ Sliding Glass Door
- High Efficiency Race Track AC Cooling System
- Heated & Enclosed Dump Valves and Underbelly
- Radial Tires w/ Black-Accented Aluminum Rims
- Extra Large Pass Thru Storage
- Shaded Pet Tether / Security Hook
- Side-Mounted Heat Ducts (Most All Locations)
- HUGE Under-Bed Storage
- HUGE 98" Bed Slide w/ Nightstands (34RL, 36FL)
- Exterior Bottle Opener
- European Oak colored horizontal plank linoleum Flooring
VIP Package (Mandatory)
- Power Mini-Max Fan In Kitchen
- Goodyear Endurance Tires (Included on all models built after 9/28/22)
- Luxurious Solid Surface Kitchen Countertops
- Designer’s Choice Bedding Package & Bed Slide Accent Wall
- 1.7 cu. ft. Over-the-range 30" Residential Microwave
- Panoramic Tinted Safety Glass Windows Throughout
- Stainless Steel Residential Gas Cooktop W/ Built in Oven & LED Lit Knobs
- King Wi-Fi Router/ Range Extender
- 72" x 80" Residential King Mattress
- 12V Heat Pads On All Holding Tanks
- 30" Entry Door W/ Strut-Assist Easy Lift Entry Steps
- Porcelain Toilet
Upgraded Options Package (Mandatory)
- High Rise Faucet W/ Pull Out Sprayer
- Spare Tire & Carrier
- LP Quick Connect
- Ceiling Paddle Fan W/ Light & Wall Switch
- 15,000 A/C Ducted W/ Quick Cool
- Washer/Dryer Prep W/ 50 Amp Service & Wire/Brace For 2nd A/C
- Ivory Performance Colored Exterior Fiberglass with Smoked Quartz Metallic Accents
- 10 Gal. Gas/Elec. DSI Water Heater
- Central Switch Center
- Solar Prep
- Rear Mounted Ladder for Roof Access
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.
At Forest River, Inc., your needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle are at the forefront of everything we do. This affects every step from design, to the manufacturing floor, and on to you, our Customer. Whatever your need—recreation, transportation, or cargo hauling—we strive to bring quality products within reach of everyone. It’s not just a slogan: “Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.”
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. After purchasing certain assets of Cobra Industries, the Company started manufacturing pop-up tent campers, travel trailers, fifth wheels and park models. Continually growing, Forest River now operates multiple manufacturing facilities throughout the United States producing Class A, B and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, pop-up tent campers, truck campers, park model trailers, destination trailers, cargo trailers, commercial vehicles, buses, pontoons, and mobile restroom trailers.
Our large production capacity enables us to fill our customers' orders promptly without cutting corners or rushing through production procedures. This ensures that each Forest River product is conscientiously built and undergoes thorough, detailed inspection before it's shipped to the customer. This guarantees that every family who desires quality recreation will find a Forest River product that serves their needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle.