Forest River RV Sabre Fifth Wheel
Forest River invites you to experience a luxurious RV at an affordable price with these Sabre fifth wheels! When you choose a Sabre, you are choosing to enjoy more standard features with a greater affordability.
Each model features the three packages, which includes a PVC roof membrane, a back-up and security camera system, an electric auto-leveling system for hassle-free set up, plus much more. You can create at-home meals with the fully-equipped kitchen that include Black Opel appliance accents, a lighted pantry with motion sensors, plus a residential farm style sink. There are even more standard features to make you feel right at home, like twin 15K BTU ducted air conditioners with thermostat, detachable and adjustable stable steps, plus ambient accent lighting above the crown molding in the living area.
When you're ready to take a luxurious camping trip at an affordable price, check out one of these Forest River Sabre fifth wheels!
Standard Features (2024)
Convenience Package (Standard)
- 50 Amp Detachable Marine Style Power Cord
- Backup and Security Camera
- Electric Auto-Level System
- Heated, Forced Air Underbelly w/ Enclosed Gate Valves
- PVC Roof Membrane
- Thermal Foil Protective Barrier
- Universal Docking Station w/ Black Tank Flush and Shower
- Vacuum Bond Laminated Sidewalls and Slide Outs
- Adjustable Power Awning w/ LED Lighting
- Aluminum Wheels w/ EZ Lube Hubs
- Detachable & Adjustable Stable Steps (Primary Entrance)
- Convenient Sewer Hose Storage
- Exterior TV Hookup w/ Co-Ax Connection
- Friction Hinge Entry Door
- High Gloss Gelcoat Front Cap w/ LED Lighting
- Outdoor LP Quick Connect
- Tire Pressure Safety Sensors
- Large Folding Entry Assist Handle (Main Entrance)
- Rear Ladder Prep
- Solar Reflective Windows
- Black Glass Entry Door
- Tankless Water Heater
Bistro Kitchen Package (Standard)
- Colossal 12V Fridge w/ French Doors
- Solid Surface Countertops
- Real Wood Lumbercore Cabinetry
- 30" Microwave
- Residential Style Farm Sink
- Lighted Pantry w/ Motion Sensor Lighting
- High Rise Pulldown Kitchen Faucet w/ Spring Spout
- Ceiling Fan
- Ambient Accent Lighting (Kitchen & Living Area)
- Black Opal Appliance Accents
Ultimate Comfort Package (Standard)
- Zebra Shades (Main Living Area & Kitchen)
- Twin 15K BTU Ducted Air Conditioners w/ Thermostat
- One Control Central Command Center w/ Bluetooth
- Craftsmen Style Barn Door
- Bathroom Skylight
- Porcelain Stool
- Tri-Fold Sleeper Sofa
- Vintage Gaslight Decorative Lighting
- Bluetooth Audio Module
- King Bed
- Over-Sized Bed Slides
- Large Residential TV
- Linoleum Flooring (Main Floor & Upper Deck)
- Dual High Output Charging Ports Throughout
- Exclusive MK Design Home Residential Collection
- Residential 5/8' Tongue & Groove Plywood Floor Decking
- Washer/Dryer Prep
- Over-Sized Slider Windows
Juice Pack Solar Support System (Mandatory)
- Roof Mount 100W Solar Panel w/ 12V Battery, Voltage Meter & 30 Amp Controller
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.
At Forest River, Inc., your needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle are at the forefront of everything we do. This affects every step from design, to the manufacturing floor, and on to you, our Customer. Whatever your need—recreation, transportation, or cargo hauling—we strive to bring quality products within reach of everyone. It’s not just a slogan: “Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.”
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. After purchasing certain assets of Cobra Industries, the Company started manufacturing pop-up tent campers, travel trailers, fifth wheels and park models. Continually growing, Forest River now operates multiple manufacturing facilities throughout the United States producing Class A, B and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, pop-up tent campers, truck campers, park model trailers, destination trailers, cargo trailers, commercial vehicles, buses, pontoons, and mobile restroom trailers.
Our large production capacity enables us to fill our customers' orders promptly without cutting corners or rushing through production procedures. This ensures that each Forest River product is conscientiously built and undergoes thorough, detailed inspection before it's shipped to the customer. This guarantees that every family who desires quality recreation will find a Forest River product that serves their needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle.