Forest River RV No Boundaries Travel Trailer
5 (1 Review)
When you want to push the limits, and have no boundaries when it comes to camping, look to the NO Boundaries light weight and very versatile travel trailers and toy haulers by Forest River. These units are the newest in the line-up of rugged trailers by Forest River and they were designed to be easily towed by both four and six cylinder vehicles. You will find units available in three different series with varying weights from 2,000 on up to 5,000 lbs.
You will appreciate the adaptable storage in each model providing space for kayaks, bikes, fishing gear, surf boards, and so much more. Whatever the activity or sport, NO Boundaries can accommodate you with comfort and a place to rest while taking your most challenging adventures to a whole new level. The rugged tires allow you to venture off beaten paths to explore a little further than the ordinary camper can go, and the upscale interiors provide you with thoughtful designs including loads of storage! Come select your No Boundaries travel trailer or toy hauler, and see where your adventures take you!
- Length: 23 ft 8 in
- Weight: 3809 lbs
- Sleeps: 5
3 Available Now!
No Boundaries Features:
Discoverer Package (Key Standard Equipment)
- JBL FLIP 4 Portable Bluetooth Speaker Featuring Exclusive Custom Cradle Mount
- Complete Interior/Exterior LED Lighting PKG
- LED Entry Step Light
- 1000 Lumen Amber/White Scare Light
- 60" x 22" Tempered Seamless Panoramic Front Window (where applicable)
- Light Weight Ply Counter-Top Material
- Stainless Steel Utility Hooks
- Exclusive 12' Thule Box Awning (16 Series Only)
- Power Awning w/LED Backlighting (19 Series Only)
- Bottle Opener
- Matte Finish 6-Lug Wheels (19 Series Only)
- Rear Ladder (N/A 10 Series)
- Matte Satin Nickel Appointments (where applicable)
- Avalanche Cooler (10 Series only)
- 2-Burner Cook Top
- Stainless Steel Sink (N/A 10 Series)
- Black-Out Shades (N/A 19 Series)
- Pleated Shades (19 Series Only)
- Xtreme Ply PVC Roof Material
- Standard RVT Track (#RTV148) (19 Series Only)
- USB Charging Station
- Fuji White Exterior Lamilux 1000 Fiberglass Shell Featuring Satin Matte Graphics
- Fully Walkable Fenders – 300 lb. Capacity (N/A 19 Series)
- Industry-Leading Interior Storage (16 Series Only)
Overlander Package (Optional)
- RVT Track (Rhino Rack #RTV148) (Standard on 19 Series)
- Two Vortex Bars (Rhino Rack #VA180B)
- J-Cradle Kayak Holder (Rhino Rack #S510)
- Wheel Step/Seat (Rhino Rack #RWS)
- Matte Finish 6-Lug Wheels (Standard on 19 Series)
- 13.5 BTU Low Profile Air Conditioning (N/A 19 Series)
- Stainless Steel Convection Microwave Oven (N/A 10 Series, 16.5)
- 28" LED Flat Screen 12V TV
- Power Tongue Jack w/LED Light
- Pioneer Platform (Rhino Rack #TBD IPO Vortex Bars, J-Cradle Kayak Rack) (N/A 19 Series)
- Hybrid Single Bike Carrier (Rhino Rack #RBC050)
- Snowboard/Ski/Fishing Rod/Paddle Holder (Rhino Rack #573)
- Wheel Step/Seat (Rhino Rack #RWS) (One standard in Overlander Package)
- Batwing Awning (10 Series Only)
- Dinette Package (10 Series Only)
- 5,000 BTU Heat Strip (10 Series Only)
- Mag Screen (10.6 Only)
- J-Cradle Kayak Holder (Rhino Rack #S510) (One standard in Overlander Package)
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. Today, we have grown to become one of the largest RV manufacturers in North America, producing class A and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, camping trailers and destination trailers. From the new family just starting out in the world of RVing to the experienced full-timer, we offer something for everyone.
Forest River RV is a division of Forest River, Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway company, which produces recreational vehicles, pontoons, park models, buses, cargo trailers and commercial trucks. The diversity of Forest River, Inc., enables us to approach the RV industry with a unique perspective, incorporating lessons learned at each one of our divisions. Operating with openness across a wide range of products is what makes us stand apart from the competition. At Forest River, Inc., quality and dependability are a necessity in everything we make.