Forest River RV Grand Surveyor Travel Trailer
The Grand Surveyor travel trailers by Forest River include features and components found in high-end fifth wheels and motorhomes allowing you to go "Glamping" if you wish, plus provide a 21st Century look and appeal!
Each is built with Azdel composite walls, concealed heat ducts with a dedicated duct to the sealed underbelly for four-seasons camping, and a gel coated fiberglass front cap! The mandatory Turn-Key Camp Essentials package includes Congoleum designer carefree linoleum, Surf(x) seamless countertops, a power tongue jack, and more. Each travel trailer also includes a rear bike/utility rack, an HD LED TV, a 5,200 BTU fireplace, plus more comforts found under the Grand Surveyor Package!
Why not travel like you are in a 5-Star resort on wheels; choose your very own Forest River Grand Surveyor travel trailer today!
Rear Living Area, Outdoor Kitchen
- Length: 31 ft 9 in
- Weight: 6368 lbs
- Slides: 1
- Sleeps: 5
14 Available Now!
Outdoor Kitchen, Rear Kitchen
- Length: 30 ft 10 in
- Weight: 6375 lbs
- Slides: 1
- Sleeps: 5
8 Available Now!
Outdoor Kitchen, Front Bedroom
- Length: 30 ft 7 in
- Weight: 6063 lbs
- Slides: 1
- Sleeps: 5
25 Available Now!
Grand Surveyor Features:
Standard Features (2023)
Turn Key Camp Essentials Package (Mandatory)
- 15K High Performance A/C
- Concealed Heat Ducts w/ Dedicated Duct to Sealed Underbelly
- Black Tank Flush
- Fricton Hinge Black Glass Entry Door(s)
- Rear Camera Prep
- Adjustable Platform Step w/ Night Light (Main Entry)
- 3/4" Stab Jack Drill Bit & Holder
- Oversized Safety Assist Handle
- Rooftop Solar Prep
- Motion Sensor LED Lighting in Front P/T
- Power Tongue Jack
- One Touch Electric Awning w/ LED Light strip
- Outdoor Kitchen - Gas Griddle, Sink, Refer & Side Shelf
- Exterior Spray Port
- Azdel Composite Walls
- Congoleum Designer Carefree Linoleum
- Roof Ladder
- 10 Cu Ft 12V Black Glass Refrigerator
- Residential Kitchen/Bath Faucets
- Grated Kitchen Sink Cover
- Surf(x)® Seamless Countertops T/O
- Residential Range Top w/ Glass Cover
- Stainless Steel Undermount Kitchen Sink
- Residential Cutting Board w/ Bracket
- Porcelain Toilet
- Residential Vanity Mirror w/ Storage
- EZ-Access Dinette Storage
Grand Surveyor Package (Mandatory)
- Gel Coated Fiberglass Front Cap w/ Automotive Style Tinted Windshield
- Rear Bike/ Utility Rack
- Blackout Slow Close Roller Shades T/O
- HD LED TV
- Bluetooth Soundbar w/ Speakers
- 5,200 BTU Fireplace
- 2nd A/C 13.5K Bedroom Requires 50 Amp
- 50 AMP Service Prep 2nd A/C
- Arctic Package
- Electric Stabilizer Jacks
- Theater Seating IPO Trifold Sofa
- FS Dinette & Chairs IPO Booth Dinette
- Canadian Standards Z240
- Canadian MVSA (Required in all Canadian Provinces)
- Nebraska State Seal
- Washington State Seal
Optional Diamond Dealer Package
- Roof Mounted 80W Solar
- TST Tire Pressure Monitoring
- Central Vac System
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.
At Forest River, Inc., your needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle are at the forefront of everything we do. This affects every step from design, to the manufacturing floor, and on to you, our Customer. Whatever your need—recreation, transportation, or cargo hauling—we strive to bring quality products within reach of everyone. It’s not just a slogan: “Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.”
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. After purchasing certain assets of Cobra Industries, the Company started manufacturing pop-up tent campers, travel trailers, fifth wheels and park models. Continually growing, Forest River now operates multiple manufacturing facilities throughout the United States producing Class A, B and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, pop-up tent campers, truck campers, park model trailers, destination trailers, cargo trailers, commercial vehicles, buses, pontoons, and mobile restroom trailers.
Our large production capacity enables us to fill our customers' orders promptly without cutting corners or rushing through production procedures. This ensures that each Forest River product is conscientiously built and undergoes thorough, detailed inspection before it's shipped to the customer. This guarantees that every family who desires quality recreation will find a Forest River product that serves their needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle.