Forest River RV Forester MBS Motor Home Class C - Diesel
The Forest River Forester MBS Class C diesel motorhomes are the Mercedes Benz Series providing a fuel efficient diesel platform with top features such as the lane detection monitoring system, multiplex smart phone remote and monitor system, upgraded appliances with a convection microwave, and more.
Each is built with BlueTec SCR technology which delivers more power while producing fewer emissions, aluminum framed laminated sidewalls, Superlite composite substrate that is water resistant, lighter than plywood, and better insulated, and a fiberglass roof and one-piece front cap. The interior offers power leather swivel driver and passenger seats in the cab area, soft touch self-closing drawer guides in the kitchen, a motion sensor light in the bathroom, and black-out roller shades in the bedroom.
Find a comfortable, spacious and "Certified Green" by TRA certification Class C diesel motorhome, when you choose a Forest River Forester MBS!
Motor Home Class C - Diesel
Forester MBS Features:
Standard Features (2022)
- Battery disconnect
- Water heater bypass
- (2) Deep cycle coach batteries
- LED lighting
- Easy Access battery in step-well
- Built-in step well lock box adds security
- 30 Amp service with power cord
- 60 Amp Progressive Dynamics converter
- 6 Gallon DSI gas/electric water heater
- 30,000 BTU furnace
- Satellite/cable connection
- 15,000 BTU ceiling ducted, ultra quiet roof air with heat pump (N/A w/dual AC option)
- 3.6 KW LP generator
- Water filtration system
- Arctic Package (12V tank heaters)
- CO, LP and smoke detector
- Winegard Air 360+ digital antenna
- Gateway 4G WiFi capability
- Firefly multiplex monitoring system with smart phone remote
- TruTank tank level monitoring system
- Side-mounted solar prep connection (N/A with roof-mounted solar)
- Optional 190 Watt roof-mounted solar powered 12V charging system (IPO side-mounted charger prep)
- 1.5” Aluminum framed laminated sidewalls
- SuperLite composite substrate
- Gel Coat exterior fiberglass
- Block foam insulation
- Power patio awning with LED light strip
- Slide-out awnings
- Fiberglass roof
- One-piece fiberglass front cap
- Roto-cast storage compartments
- Driver side security light
- Fiberglass running boards
- Tinted frameless windows
- Heated, remote exterior mirrors
- 4,200 Lbs. hitch, 7-pin connector
- Power entry step
- Optional Automatic leveling system (4-point)
- Stabilizer jacks (2-point)
- LP quick connect
- Optional Full body paint
- Outside shower
- Optional Outside 12V LED TV
- Black tank flush
- 10” Touch screen CarPlay/Android radio with USB and Bluetooth
- Power windows and door locks
- Keyless entry
- Color back-up camera with rear view monitor
- Side view cameras
- Power leather swivel driver and passenger seats
- Recessed 2-burner range with flush glass cover
- 1.3 Cu. ft. convection microwave
- 10.7 Cu. ft. 12V refrigerator
- Soft touch self-closing drawer guides
- Cordless 12V charging plate
- Electric roof fan
- Oxygen-infused shower head with flexible extension
- Motion sensor light
- Shower skylight
- Black-out roller shades
- 12V Bedroom TV
- Convertible dinette for additional sleeping capacity
- Optional Theater seats (Standard on 2401T MBS)
- Black out roller shades
- 12V LED flat panel adjustable side TV
- Child seat head tethers in dinette
- Maxx Air multi-speed power fan with cover
- 12V USB charging station
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.
At Forest River, Inc., your needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle are at the forefront of everything we do. This affects every step from design, to the manufacturing floor, and on to you, our Customer. Whatever your need—recreation, transportation, or cargo hauling—we strive to bring quality products within reach of everyone. It’s not just a slogan: “Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.”
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. After purchasing certain assets of Cobra Industries, the Company started manufacturing pop-up tent campers, travel trailers, fifth wheels and park models. Continually growing, Forest River now operates multiple manufacturing facilities throughout the United States producing Class A, B and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, pop-up tent campers, truck campers, park model trailers, destination trailers, cargo trailers, commercial vehicles, buses, pontoons, and mobile restroom trailers.
Our large production capacity enables us to fill our customers' orders promptly without cutting corners or rushing through production procedures. This ensures that each Forest River product is conscientiously built and undergoes thorough, detailed inspection before it's shipped to the customer. This guarantees that every family who desires quality recreation will find a Forest River product that serves their needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle.