Forest River RV Forester LE Motor Home Class C
The Forest River Forester LE Class C gas motorhomes are tastefully designed and include style, value and preferred amenities. Each coach is Certified Green by TRA certification, and offers a unique split level design that provides maximum headroom in the living area while still offering pass-through storage for those larger items.
Each is built with SuperLite composite substrate, block foam insulation, a crowned, laminated fiberglass roof, and a one-piece seamless fiberglass cap. Some top features include two cab-over windows in the bunk area, two large storage drawers in the dinette, blackout roller shades, and upgraded appliances including a convection microwave.
Experience more, choose a Forester LE Class C gas motorhome by Forest River today!
Motor Home Class C
Forester LE Features:
Standard Features (2022)
- Battery disconnect
- Water heater bypass
- Optional (2) Deep cycle coach batteries
- (1) Deep cycle coach battery
- LED lighting
- Easy Access battery in step-well
- Built-in step well lock box adds security
- 30 Amp service with power cord
- 60 Amp Progressive Dynamics converter
- 6 Gallon DSI gas/electric water heater
- 30,000 BTU furnace
- Emergency start switch
- Satellite/cable connection
- 15,000 BTU ceiling ducted, ultra quiet roof air with heat pump (N/A w/dual AC option)
- 4.0 KW Gas generator (Ford only)
- Heated, enclosed holding tanks and valves (N/A 2251SLE, 2551DSLE)
- Optional Arctic Package (12V tank heaters)
- CO, LP and smoke detector
- Winegard Air 360+ digital antenna
- Side-mounted solar prep connection (N/A with roof-mounted solar)
- Optional 190 Watt roof-mounted solar powered 12V charging system (IPO side-mounted charger prep)
- 2” Aluminum framed laminated sidewalls
- SuperLite composite substrate
- Gel Coat exterior fiberglass
- Block foam insulation
- Power patio awning with LED light strip
- Slide-out awnings
- Fiberglass roof
- One-piece fiberglass front cap
- Roto-cast storage compartments
- Optional Aluminum running boards
- Tinted sliding windows
- 7,500 Lbs. hitch, 7-pin connector (E450)
- 5,000 Lbs. hitch, 7-pin connector (Chevy/E350)
- Integrated entry step
- Optional Automatic leveling system (4-point)
- Black tank flush
- Power windows and door locks
- Keyless entry (N/A Chevy)
- Color back-up camera with rear view monitor
- Side view cameras
- Recessed 3-burner range with flush glass cover
- 1.3 Cu. ft. convection microwave
- 10.7 Cu. ft. 12V refrigerator
- Soft touch self-closing drawer guides
- Cordless 12V charging plate
- Electric roof fan
- Oxygen-infused shower head with flexible extension
- Shower skylight
- Black-out roller shades
- Convertible dinette for additional sleeping capacity
- Black out roller shades
- 12V LED flat panel adjustable side TV
- Child seat head tethers in dinette
- Maxx Air multi-speed power fan with cover
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.
At Forest River, Inc., your needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle are at the forefront of everything we do. This affects every step from design, to the manufacturing floor, and on to you, our Customer. Whatever your need—recreation, transportation, or cargo hauling—we strive to bring quality products within reach of everyone. It’s not just a slogan: “Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.”
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. After purchasing certain assets of Cobra Industries, the Company started manufacturing pop-up tent campers, travel trailers, fifth wheels and park models. Continually growing, Forest River now operates multiple manufacturing facilities throughout the United States producing Class A, B and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, pop-up tent campers, truck campers, park model trailers, destination trailers, cargo trailers, commercial vehicles, buses, pontoons, and mobile restroom trailers.
Our large production capacity enables us to fill our customers' orders promptly without cutting corners or rushing through production procedures. This ensures that each Forest River product is conscientiously built and undergoes thorough, detailed inspection before it's shipped to the customer. This guarantees that every family who desires quality recreation will find a Forest River product that serves their needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle.