Forest River RV Flagstaff SE Folding Pop-Up Camper
If you are an active individual that enjoys mountain biking, canoeing, paddle boarding, or surfing, the Forest River Flagstaff SE folding pop-up camper was designed for you! The Sports Enthusiast Package (SE) camper allows you to make the most out of your outdoor experience.
With its Bluetooth stereo, exterior speakers, USB charging ports, and TV outlet with cable and satellite hook-ups, you'll have an easy time staying connected to the modern world. You'll also have a 200W roof-mount solar panel to provide you with renewable energy even while off-grid, and the outside griddle keeps the smells from dinner away from the interior. Combine all of this with a power roof lift, an awning with LED lighting, a heated mattresses, and a Create-A-Breeze roof vent van, and you're ready for an adventurous fun-filled getaway.
The Forest River Flagstaff SE folding pop-up camper is as ready for the outdoor lifestyle as you are!
Folding Pop-Up Camper
Flagstaff SE Features:
Standard Features (2023)
Sports Enthusiast Package (SE) Standard Features
- Gray Sport Exterior
- Autumn Wood Interior
- Wood Plank Flooring
- 12 Volt Electric Water Pump
- Hot Water Pkg. w/ Hot/Cold spray port
- Shower/Cassette Pack (23SCSE)
- Double 20# Bottles
- 3-Burner Range w/Cover
- Large Entry Door Grab Handle
- Residential Style Cabinet Doors
- Full Extension Metal Drawer Guides
- A/C Roof Bracing
- USB Charging Ports
- TV Outlet w/Cable & Satellite Hook ups
- 35 amp Converter
- 30 Amp Detachable Power Cord
- LED Ceiling Lights
- Window Curtains w/ Valances
- Double Step
- Solar Prep On Frame
- Patio light
- Outside Recep
- Storage Net Over Bunk
- Vinolon Supreme Tent
- Smoked Vinyl Windows
- Double Battery Box & Wiring
- Sliding Storage Tray in trunk models (228SE, 206STSE)
- Electric Brakes
- 4 Stabilizer Jack w/ Sand Pads
- E Z Lube Axles
- Black Diamond Plate
- 54 x 84" Front Deck Storage - 650# Rating (23SCSE)
- 28" x 84" Front Deck Storage (228BHSE)
- Overhead Kitchen Cabinet
- 20 Gallon Fresh Water Tank
- Antifreeze Inlet Bypass
Sports Enthusiast Package (SE) Extreme Package
- Aluminum Wheels w/ 15" Mud Rover Tires
- Create-A-Breeze Roof Vent Fan
- 20K BTU Furnace
- Heated Mattress Bunk Ends
- Awning w/ LED Lighting
- Spare Tire w/ Carrier & Cover
- Outside Griddle
- Power Roof Lift
- Bluetooth Stereo w/ Outside Speakers
- Diamond Plate Accents
- Spray Away Utility Hose
- ProRac Permanent Crossbars (150lb Rating)
- CO Detector
- 1.7 Cu. - 12V Refrigerator
- 200W Roof Mount Solar Panel w/1000W Inverter
- A/C Wiring Kit
- Shower/Cassette Pack (Std. on 23SCSE)
- 40 Amp Portable Solar Panel
- 13,500 BTU Low Profile Roof Air
- 15,000 BTU Low Profile Roof Air
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.
At Forest River, Inc., your needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle are at the forefront of everything we do. This affects every step from design, to the manufacturing floor, and on to you, our Customer. Whatever your need—recreation, transportation, or cargo hauling—we strive to bring quality products within reach of everyone. It’s not just a slogan: “Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.”
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. After purchasing certain assets of Cobra Industries, the Company started manufacturing pop-up tent campers, travel trailers, fifth wheels and park models. Continually growing, Forest River now operates multiple manufacturing facilities throughout the United States producing Class A, B and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, pop-up tent campers, truck campers, park model trailers, destination trailers, cargo trailers, commercial vehicles, buses, pontoons, and mobile restroom trailers.
Our large production capacity enables us to fill our customers' orders promptly without cutting corners or rushing through production procedures. This ensures that each Forest River product is conscientiously built and undergoes thorough, detailed inspection before it's shipped to the customer. This guarantees that every family who desires quality recreation will find a Forest River product that serves their needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle.