Forest River RV Cherokee Wolf Pup Travel Trailer
4 (4 Reviews)
The Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pup travel trailers and toy haulers are lightweight and easy to tow which makes them a great choice for any kind of traveling you want to do! With ample tank capacities and an abundance of storage, the Cherokee Wolf Pup is a step above its competition.
You will find a back-up camera system, entertainment system, seamless roofing membrane with heat reflectivity, 20,000 BTU furnace, outside shower with hot/cold water, four stabilizer jacks, and a power awning. And that's just the beginning! Some of the other features that are going to catch your eye are the stereo with interior/exterior speakers, USB charging stations, oversized dinette with removable table, and large high-output microwave.
It's time to explore like never before with the Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pup travel trailer or toy hauler!
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen
- Length: 21 ft 5 in
- Weight: 3097 lbs
- Sleeps: 5
131 Available Now!
Outdoor Kitchen, Rear Bath
- Length: 21 ft 6 in
- Weight: 3031 lbs
- Sleeps: 3
98 Available Now!
Cherokee Wolf Pup Features:
Wolf Pup Limited Package
- 13,500 BTU Air Conditioner
- 14” Premium Wheel Package
- 20,000 BTU Furnace
- 6 Gallon Gas/Elec DSI Water Heater
- 8” Ceiling Mounted, 200W Subwoofer with Accent Lighting
- Cannon™ 12V, High Efficiency, 11 Cubic Foot Residential Refrigerator with Travel Lock
- Cherokee Back up Camera System
- Cherokee Exclusive Stable Step with Oversized Landing
- Cherokee Sanitizer
- Cherokee Total Control App & Remote Control System
- Detachable Power Cord
- Entertainment System
- Exterior LED Light Strip at Awning
- External Porch Scare Light
- Flush-mount Range with Cover
- Four Stabilizer Jacks
- LED Interior Lights
- Night Shades
- Outside Shower with Hot and Cold Water
- Power Awning
- Power Gear™ Frame Technology and Space Saver Rail Design
- Real Blackout Glass, Safety Slam, Friction Hinge Entry Door with Window and Shade Prep
- Seamless Countertop
- Seamless Roofing Membrane with Heat Reflectivity
- Shower Tub Surround
- Spare Tire
- Stereo with Inside and Outside Speakers
- Tire Pressure Monitors
- Tongue and Groove Plywood Flooring
- Upgraded Stainless Range Hood with Light and Fan
- USB charging stations (Beds, Bunks, Table where Applicable)
- Wolf Pup Quick Jack
- 14” Tires for improved towing in place of 13”
- 26” Wide Door IPO 22” Door
- Aerodynamic Smooth Radius Front Profile
- Safe Ride Roadside Assistance
- Exterior 110V Recept
- High Impact Front metal IPO corrugated metal
- Large Exterior Folding Assist Handle
- Monitor Panel for Tanks and Battery Levels
- Outside Storage Door
- Solar Prep and Wiring
- TV Antenna with Hookups
- 55 Amp Converter
- 6 Gallon Water Heater
- Bathroom Fan
- Fiberglass Entry Door
- Foot Flush Toilet
- Full Length Awning
- High Flo Water Pump
- High Output Cooktop
- High Rise Faucet
- Large High Output Microwave
- Nitrogen Filled Tires
- One Piece, Decked Roof
- Oversized Dinette with Removable Table
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Emergency Exit Windows
- Fire Extinguisher
- GFI Protective Outlet
- LP Gas Detector
- Safety Glass Windows
- Smoke Detector
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.
At Forest River, Inc., your needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle are at the forefront of everything we do. This affects every step from design, to the manufacturing floor, and on to you, our Customer. Whatever your need—recreation, transportation, or cargo hauling—we strive to bring quality products within reach of everyone. It’s not just a slogan: “Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.”
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. After purchasing certain assets of Cobra Industries, the Company started manufacturing pop-up tent campers, travel trailers, fifth wheels and park models. Continually growing, Forest River now operates multiple manufacturing facilities throughout the United States producing Class A, B and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, pop-up tent campers, truck campers, park model trailers, destination trailers, cargo trailers, commercial vehicles, buses, pontoons, and mobile restroom trailers.
Our large production capacity enables us to fill our customers' orders promptly without cutting corners or rushing through production procedures. This ensures that each Forest River product is conscientiously built and undergoes thorough, detailed inspection before it's shipped to the customer. This guarantees that every family who desires quality recreation will find a Forest River product that serves their needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle.